Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 26 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 26 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 26 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 26 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 26 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 26 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 26 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 26 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Like, Dislike, and Confession

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 26 EmptyJanuary 25th 2017, 3:39 pm

Like: You're a cool dude!
Dislike: That all you sigs are squashed?
Confession: You're one of my favorites here.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 26 EmptyJanuary 26th 2017, 12:08 pm

Like: You're such a quite great artist, I like all of your works. You also willing to help the others for making them one.

Dislike: Not really a dislike, but your sigs are too big. Make it 650-600px width is enough, I guess.

Confession: Don't have one for now.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 26 EmptyJanuary 28th 2017, 5:04 pm

Like : Adorability equals kawaii.

Dislike : Too many gifs Wink

Confession : //
Back to top Go down
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

Hailing From : Chiraq

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 26 EmptyJanuary 28th 2017, 5:07 pm

Like: Your sig
Dislike: The font size on your promos
Confession: You could've picked a way better pic base lol
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 26 EmptyJanuary 28th 2017, 5:11 pm

Like: Your gimmick
Dislike: Nada
Confession: You're one of the coolest dudes on here!
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 26 EmptyJanuary 31st 2017, 8:54 pm

Like: in some weird ways, I can see you as a loyal person to your friend.

Dislike: I really have no problem with you, but..... HOW DARE YOU TO SAY HYPOCRITE TO MY PRECIOUS MAMA KENDRA!!!

Confession: well, I got nothing.... but I think you should be more humble, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 26 EmptyJanuary 31st 2017, 11:55 pm

Like: Your innovative use of a non-wrestler pic base, your friendly nature in the chats and the forums and also the effort you put in.

Dislike: Your promos have grammatical errors sometimes but it's fine considering you come from a non-english background (btw, if you need help in that matter, I can help you)

Confession: I actually thought you were Japanese lol.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 1st 2017, 1:51 am

Like: Improved on the promo page

Dislike: Nothing

Confession: when I say improved I'm not trying to say you were bad in the first place you were great and just got better (Y)
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 1st 2017, 1:56 am

Like: Your tenacity -- in the time I've been here, you've worked SO hard to stay consistent and to keep improving, and it's been really cool to see how much effort you've put forth. Your taste in hood movies is A1. EASILY one of my favorite people here, and for sure one of the most entertaining, as far as people in the chat goes.

Dislike: I feel like you're still kinda slept on? But it's whatever. You keep improving and I feel like that eventual breakthrough is gonna catch some people by surprise. 

Confession: I'm letting pettiness guide me and I kinda hope the Falcons avenge my team and knock off the Patriots. :/ Y'all deserve this win, anyway.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 1st 2017, 2:30 am

Like: that you've always been friendly to me since the day I started here.

Dislike.: that you haven't been pushed just a bit harder

Confession: your friendship helped me get thru that first awkward month I had when I first joined
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 1st 2017, 7:58 am

Like: You didn't kill me when I mistook you for Showman xD
Dislike: WHY IS YOUR SIGS SQUASHED
Confession: Maybe if Kade ever came to EAW he'd join Caine.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2017, 5:30 pm

First my sigs are a little squashed because I try to not tak too much room while keeping them all because each one I get is an honor for me to revive and display.

Like: an improved attitude, a good work ethic and some nice gfx skills

Dislike: umm I had something but forgot it lol

Confession: I've written a match or two involing you, I hoped you were ok with how you were portrayed
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2017, 8:42 pm

Like: Still one of the most genuine guys in the community. You are such a nice person.

Dislike: You said you squashed your sigs to not taking much room, but you take the sig space more than us. it really grinds my gear lol.

Confession: Try this code, this link randomly generates all your 4 sigs.
Code:
[img]http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/showster26.gif[/img]

(Thanks to Kendra, Jakob, Chuck and Ken for the great sigs!)
Back to top Go down
Sheri-dun
Empire
Empire
Sheri-dun

Hailing From : Munich, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 13th 2017, 5:16 pm

Like: You're one of the most consistent and kindest people on the forum, you also have a lovely understanding of your character.

Dislike: You're not on chat enough, and when you are you're usually down on yourself.

Confession: I'd say you are an early favourite for the Empire Cup, considering current storylines I could see you or Cameron winning it.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 13th 2017, 5:20 pm

Like: Can't recall a single match where you haven't shown up, promoed, and just done an all-around excellent job. Typically willing to lend a hand when it comes to segments on Voltage and shit like that. Always cool to talk to. 

Dislike: I don't personally dislike anything, but just speaking in general the most common answer would probably be attitude and entitlement issues. U got attitude, gurl. It's honestly whatever to me, though. I've got attitude issues, too, but I call them attitude strengths 'cause they benefit me.

Confession: what does that mouf do?
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 13th 2017, 5:24 pm

Like: You've had a great title so far, people can hate all they want about how late voltage is but nonetheless it's entertaining to read.

Dislike: "The List Of Impact" isn't a thing yet.

Confession: Your reign has a long more time to go before it's over. And I hope to see you champ till atleast GR or even the FS FPV.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 13th 2017, 5:27 pm

@Impact

Like: You have a heart of gold. You are always working hard in everything you do, be it writing, promoing, or other stuffs. Your vocabulary are great as well (H)

Dislike: got nothing

Confession: Jericho is very fitting for you, lol.

@Azumi

Like: Pretty much like Impact. You keep improving every day in and day out (H).

Dislike: We haven't talked much recently :/

Confession: If you like Doraemon, I'd like to know your fav character, lol.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 13th 2017, 6:22 pm

Like: Your overall attitude and the way you view this place and everyone within it

Dislike: I could never dislike anything about you Nobi

Confession: Dunno if I ever told you but my personal favorite GTA is GTA Vice City
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 13th 2017, 6:35 pm

Like: Your character always struck me as a very relateable underdog. (Don't be mad, those are usually my favorite characters)

Dislike: That we can't have a cross-brand match 

Confession: Sami Zayn is my spirit animal
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 13th 2017, 6:40 pm

Like: Your partnership with both Finn and Laura. You three are great when working together. Also, the Kelly and Laura ship is great.

Dislike: That you haven't asked the question to Laura!!!!

Confession: I really really want to see you and Finn win the Tag Belts.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 13th 2017, 6:42 pm

Like: The chemistry you have with Haruna

Dislike: Funny you mention that

Confession: You're gonna mark out real soon.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 13th 2017, 7:15 pm

Like: you are on fire this week. Just look a that post ratio lol.

Dislike: I don't believe real wrestlers are exist in EAW universe so you being George Hackenschmidt's great-great-grandson is kinda invalid lol

Confession: I let Laura confess it instead of me lol
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

Hailing From : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 13th 2017, 7:52 pm

Like: I find you to be a complete sweetheart.

Dislike: That you're on the opposing end of our match this week.

Confession: Excited for the tag match! Good luck on your end!
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 13th 2017, 8:00 pm

Like: You routinely churn out great promos for two characters on top of writing MVE every week. You've been here since long before the current era, way before things for the girls got to the sweet spot they're currently in. You stuck it out through a lot, and that's definitely inspiring for someone who is coming in and brand new and doesn't know what to expect. You more than deserve all the success that you've had.

Dislike: You can't control your feet, apparently. Poor Kendra. All I did was move out of the way.

Confession: An all-LA tag team featuring the two of us down the line would be nothing short of unstoppable.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 13th 2017, 8:20 pm

Like: One of my very favorite people here. Without a doubt my favorite of the "newer" crop that have appeared in the last two years, with all due respect to everybody else who I like as well. Extremely polite individual and always incredibly insightful and entertaining in the chat. Excellent at promos despite your disturbing early affiliation with my sworn enemy, definitely deserving of anything that comes your way. The type of person that seems to genuinely care about other people and have an authentic compassion that is hard to find in most human beings. Hopefully you win at least a couple of championships this year like I predicted so you can make your bid for two-time Vixen of the Year!

Dislike: I think maybe with how nice you are and how much concern you show toward everyone else, you can sometimes be kind of stoic about your own issues. It's wonderful that you think about everybody and you're nice to everyone, but hopefully you don't lose sight of how great you are, either.

Confession: I occasionally think you're secretly annoyed by me, but just do an excellent job disguising it. I don't really think this is true or anything and this is the kind of paranoia I have with pretty much everybody, but yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Like, Dislike, and Confession

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 42  Next