Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Like and Dislike (Promo Edition) - Page 12 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Like and Dislike (Promo Edition) - Page 12 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Like and Dislike (Promo Edition) - Page 12 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Like and Dislike (Promo Edition) - Page 12 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Like and Dislike (Promo Edition) - Page 12 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Like and Dislike (Promo Edition) - Page 12 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Like and Dislike (Promo Edition) - Page 12 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Like and Dislike (Promo Edition) - Page 12 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

Like and Dislike (Promo Edition) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   Like and Dislike (Promo Edition) - Page 12 EmptyDecember 11th 2016, 3:42 am

Like: I really like how you have really gelled well with Jon on your last few promos, and the use of images, and color help your work to stand out slightly.

dislike: The Show Talk is a horrible name, please rectify this in the future lol.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   Like and Dislike (Promo Edition) - Page 12 EmptyDecember 11th 2016, 6:51 am

Like: How different you make both Caine and Michaels feel from one another not just gimmick wise but beyond that.

Dislike: I actually have nothing but small nitpicks
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   Like and Dislike (Promo Edition) - Page 12 EmptyDecember 11th 2016, 6:54 am

Like : Your long long promos with all of these details, dammit long read but good shit. Dayum.

Dislike : //
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   Like and Dislike (Promo Edition) - Page 12 EmptyDecember 20th 2016, 12:38 am

Like: Your guy really is great. I like how you play up to your gimmick, "The King With an Iron Fist". It'll be fun reading your promos for the awards show.

Dislike: None so far.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   Like and Dislike (Promo Edition) - Page 12 EmptyDecember 20th 2016, 2:02 am

Like: You've successfully become a monster heel that EAW really doesn't have IMO. You write your character really well with that fact

Dislike: I actually don't have anything...
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   Like and Dislike (Promo Edition) - Page 12 EmptyDecember 20th 2016, 2:05 am

Like: Your promos have improved vastly in terms of quality and length since I first returned

Dislike: I noticed that you are starting to stick with a format now, but make sure to keep the formula that you are using now and don't alter it again. It works for you and is bringing you much success.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   Like and Dislike (Promo Edition) - Page 12 EmptyDecember 20th 2016, 2:07 am

Like: Do a great job presenting the character 

Dislike: Nothing really to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   Like and Dislike (Promo Edition) - Page 12 EmptyDecember 20th 2016, 6:48 pm

Like: Your promos really represent your face underdog character. It's fun reading them!
Dislike: There are a few spelling issues, but that's not that big. I think you need to work on your length, so you can create better promos.
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   Like and Dislike (Promo Edition) - Page 12 EmptyDecember 20th 2016, 6:52 pm

Like: The scenes and nice job representing your character.

Dislike: Nothing yet.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   Like and Dislike (Promo Edition) - Page 12 EmptyDecember 20th 2016, 7:09 pm

Like : The impact you gave them. I mean like a Batista/Goldberg spear. IN DA FACE.

Dislike : //
Back to top Go down
Agustin Gates

Agustin Gates

Hailing From : Bronx, NY

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   Like and Dislike (Promo Edition) - Page 12 EmptyDecember 20th 2016, 7:22 pm

Like: The intensity and passion.

Dislike: I want more.
Back to top Go down
Jon McAdams
Voltage
Voltage
Jon McAdams

Hailing From : England, United Kingdoms

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   Like and Dislike (Promo Edition) - Page 12 EmptyDecember 20th 2016, 11:03 pm

Like: that you have the balls to use. Byron Saxton
Dislike: that you are using Byron Saxton.

No, but for real

Like: that you're actually making him work. It's impressive to me that you're using such a universally hated pic base and taking it completely seriously and using it so well
Dislike: still that you're using Byron saxton
Back to top Go down
Agustin Gates

Agustin Gates

Hailing From : Bronx, NY

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   Like and Dislike (Promo Edition) - Page 12 EmptyDecember 21st 2016, 1:28 pm

Like: Very sophisticated promoer.

Dislike: Maybe the GFX you use for your promos. I think someone would be happy to make one for you. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   Like and Dislike (Promo Edition) - Page 12 EmptyDecember 21st 2016, 8:16 pm

(Haven't read enough promos from you yet)

Like: Making Byron work.
Dislike: Your avatar to be honest.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   Like and Dislike (Promo Edition) - Page 12 EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 5:11 am

Like: that you actually try to make a scene in your promos.

Dislike: I feel they could be laid out better when describing the action like which words and even when to and tell us what we a actions terry is preforming
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   Like and Dislike (Promo Edition) - Page 12 EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 5:33 am

Like: Very well written. I like creepy occult characters, and IMO Caine is your best character.

Dislike: None
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   Like and Dislike (Promo Edition) - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 11th 2017, 9:39 am

Like: Your ability to develop your character

Dislike: I'm not sure why but I feel like Lars deserves more than just one nickname to use in promos.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   Like and Dislike (Promo Edition) - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 11th 2017, 2:02 pm

Like: Your choise of the words and the way you play your character. You are obviously in the good store. Also it's cool to see that you are using camera stuffs, lol.

Dislike: Like I said in another thread, I don't think you need to say "from the bottom" anymore but just do what you want to do, I'm not forcing you, lol. Other than that, I don't have anything to dislike, lol.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   Like and Dislike (Promo Edition) - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 11th 2017, 2:53 pm

Like: Your length and quality are vastly improving since PFP, you're showing your real characteristics of someone that has a great amount of potential to be the one of the top, if not THE top babyface of EAW.

Dislike: It's just little nitpicks and that's it from me, nothing to huge enough to talk about.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   Like and Dislike (Promo Edition) - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 26th 2017, 9:18 pm

Like: as you always said to me that the reason your promos are so short because you want to make it as efficient as possible so there will be no repetition and redundancy between one another. And I do appreciate those reasons.

Dislike: if I don't know the reason, maybe your length is the most problem but everything is fine now.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   Like and Dislike (Promo Edition) - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 26th 2017, 9:52 pm

Like: How you always seem to blend story and promo elements together perfectly that each compliments the other

Dislike: Nothing in particular
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   Like and Dislike (Promo Edition) - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 27th 2017, 4:15 pm

Like: your use of settings and secondary characters to flesh out promos. It really breaths some life into them.

Dislike: you sound a bit like that lame Solomon Caine dude. Lmao just kidding
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   Like and Dislike (Promo Edition) - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 5th 2017, 12:36 pm

Like: Both of your characters are really well written. The Dark Personality of Caine is really shining through and Mark Michaels has a great personality that has a championship reign in his character.

Dislike: Odd nitpicks and that's really it.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   Like and Dislike (Promo Edition) - Page 12 EmptyJune 13th 2017, 4:50 pm

Like: pretty much on point, not going to some unnecessary topic and straight on striking your opponent.

Dislike: Repetition. I always notice you always mention your nickname in every promos and the reader might be thinking "yeah, I know you are that, you keep saying it"
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   Like and Dislike (Promo Edition) - Page 12 EmptyJune 14th 2017, 2:30 am

Like : The format of your promos. Like we know that Haruna do image,  3/4 big paragraphs and boom and with colors. That's simple but effective.

Dislike : Erm...nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   Like and Dislike (Promo Edition) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next