EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ROAD TO REDEMPTION 11 HAS BEEN POSTED IN IT'S ENTIRETY HERE THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS YEAR'S RTR A SUCCESS ||| THE TENTH ANNUAL KING OF ELITE WILL TAKE PLACE LIVE ON THE DISCORD CHAT, SATURDAY JANUARY 6TH AND SUNDAY JANUARY 7TH, AT 7PM EST. ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
Y2Impact

Finnegan Wakefield

Jamie O'Hara

Carlos Rosso

Nasir Escobar

Keelan

Hinata Shinoda

Azumi Goto

Rex32

Cage.

Latest topics
» EAW Feed
by Finnegan Wakefield Today at 0:59

» Would you rather win KOE, GR, or CITV?
by Nobi Yesterday at 22:24

» Keelan - 2018 Update
by Finnegan Wakefield Yesterday at 22:06

» EAW Promoz!
by Jael Arcana-Rosario Yesterday at 19:06

» Suggest entrance music for the person above
by Hinata Shinoda Yesterday at 14:43

» One Gotta Go - Wrestlers
by Nasir Escobar Yesterday at 14:13

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   Wed 14 Jun - 17:04

Like: How you portray your character 

Dislike: The whole hear me roar thing is pretty cringe.   Also the Goku Gif maybe use another character that makes for you or something idk.

(Thanks to Haruna,Marx and Tarah for  these amazing sigs)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harvey Yorke
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   Wed 14 Jun - 17:14

Feedback below is all based from your latest promo.

Like: The dialogue between Elite and Mike. I like that Elite's promos aren't 100% in-your-face seriousness and provide readers with a comical read. Love the Lucas Johnson roasts tbh.

Dislike: The formatting, mainly because I noticed that you double spaced after every period (but really that's just a nitpick of mine). Grammar could also use a bit of work. Other than that, no complaints on my end.

(Signature made by the legend Lars Grier)
Wiki | Profile
#RealLegends:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jon McAdams
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : England, United Kingdoms

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   Wed 14 Jun - 18:08

Like: Your vocabulary is splendid, and I love your flow as well. I thought you were new and was really impressed with how well your promos were put together, then I found out you'd been here before but doesnt take away from it, good stuff mate. Also great pic base

Dislike: it plays into your character so its not so big deal and nicknames only mean so much but never been a fan of the "devil" bits. but again, not much for me to look into there.

EDIT: By devil bits, I mean, people using it as nicknames

Special thanks to Harvey Yorke for this sig! :O
Achievements
Former Hardcore Champion 
1 Successful Title Defense
Rising star of the week
Promoer of the week (with others at Shock Value top prospect match
2 x Beef of the week (with Amadeus, With Finnegan Wakefiled)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   Thu 15 Jun - 0:20

Like: Your promos are differents. I'm not so sure how to describe it, but I suppose you are a different gentleman. Yes, your promos are fun to read (H).

Dislike: Nothing for now, lol.

(Thank You Lars Grier)

(Thank You Rhyse)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   Tue 13 Feb - 4:02

Like: you really are embracing your face persona perfectly, really understanding what you're doing in your promo and able to manage the respectful personality but still striking your opponent very well.

Dislike: not for this char tho.... but the other one, Shark Man. Something is bothering me and that is lacking originality.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhyse

Hailing From : The Void™

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   Tue 13 Feb - 7:44

Like: Your promos genuinely feel like another chapter in a long book, and I admire your continuity week after week. You're someone who can repackage your character and make her feel different with each gimmick change. I love that you went back to your roots with Zakkii, the way you sell her as a face is amazing.

Dislike: Honestly, I've got nothing. Keep up the good work, Haruna!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : Call it the definition of insanity, or whatever you want. As long as I breathe, I will continue to get up, every time I fall

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   Tue 13 Feb - 9:43

Like: Your work is exceptionally consistent, every character you've done has had their own feel to them that makes. 

dislike: tbh I've got nothing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Wilson

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   Tue 13 Feb - 17:03

Like: I like your wording, the style and how I can visualize the message of your promos.

Dislike: To be fair? Nothing. No promo is perfect but to say I dislike something? Nah.

Out Of Character this awesome piece of art is brought to you by Lars Grier! THANK YOU MAN! I won't say it enough. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Revenant

Hailing From : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   Tue 13 Feb - 18:21

Like: people give you alotta shit Ryan, but honestly you character's been consistent and spot on. Sure it's not gonna win every match, and they're not there to be the most efficent at securing yourself over your opponent, but it fits your character like hell, and helps to tell the story your trying to have fun with. 

Dislike: eh, like you said, nothing really to hate. Sure you're a troll on the feed, but that's part of the gimmick. Sure you won't win every match with your promo and character style, but that's not the point. So tl;dr, Nothing I really dislike.

Current EAW Record: 
81 - 8
Eight Wins / One No Contest / Seven Losses
The Revenant's Profile | The Revenant Wikia Page 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   Tue 13 Feb - 23:10

Like: The Revenant character is really one of the more intriguing ones on Voltage to follow. I can feel the intensity from him, and the added usage of bold and italics to emphasize is a nice touch. Honestly, I think you're gonna be good to get the New Breed title with this kind of quality.

Dislike: More of a nitpick but could ya tone it down with the swearing? Unless that's part of your character. Just a nitpick, aside from that I dislike nothing else.

Old sigs:

CHAMPIONSHIPS/ACCOLADES:

1x Most Valuable Elitist
2x Promoer of the Week
3x Rising Star of the Week

(Check out Lars' wikia page here!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : Call it the definition of insanity, or whatever you want. As long as I breathe, I will continue to get up, every time I fall

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   Wed 14 Feb - 13:20

Like: Your promise are really well done, your character motives are done well and shown all the time during a promo battle. You know how to hit your opponent's character when it comes to verbal jabs

Dislike: RED FONT!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theron Nikolas
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Status : I'm just a man; one that just simply keeps his word.

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   Wed 14 Feb - 13:27

Like: It's not hard to see how much you've improved from the first promo that you dropped all the way back when you joined. I feel like there's something waiting in the future for you and if you continue making the same strides I have no doubts that you'll get there.

Dislike: Grammar. It's the one thing that I see holding you back from where you could be to where you are now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   Wed 14 Feb - 13:44

Like: Almost everything about your promos, really. It's not too long that you'll get bored reading, keeping you engaged, and the character of Theron is one of the best I've seen in a while. You have such a good grasp on him and you are really able to convey his desire to win and be successful - and with work like that it's no wonder you've been able to achieve so much. Still a hope for me that one day I'll face you again, or have a rivalry.

Dislike: Sometimes you don't promo Nothing.

Old sigs:

CHAMPIONSHIPS/ACCOLADES:

1x Most Valuable Elitist
2x Promoer of the Week
3x Rising Star of the Week

(Check out Lars' wikia page here!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Rhyse

Hailing From : The Void™

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   Wed 14 Feb - 14:17

Like: Your improvement. You play the role of an edgelord quite well, and there's a reason why you're one of the top talents Voltage has to offer. Haven't been following the male brands that much lately, but whenever I do, I like to read your stuff. Lars' story is pretty consistent, and for me, that's all I can ask for out of a character. The format is simple yet effective, heh.

Dislike: Ryan Marx, is that you? In all seriousness, the way you format things can be a bit...meh. Huge blocks of text have never been my cup of tea, and separating your points into individual paragraphs wouldn't hurt. Stylistically, you tend to on tangents, reduce that shit fam.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   Wed 14 Feb - 14:36

Like: since Jael is the only active char you play currently, I think I might give you comment about it instead. But in general, I always love the visual aspect in your promos to grab the reader's attention to stop by and read your promos. And from the experience of fighting you, I really like the gimmick and the characteristics of her that you portray really well.

Dislike: Not really sure and I can't see the reason to all this, but what's with the almost same formatting as Marx's alt's promos?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)   

Back to top Go down

Like and Dislike (Promo Edition)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13