Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What makes a "major" e-fed? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What makes a "major" e-fed? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What makes a "major" e-fed? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What makes a "major" e-fed? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What makes a "major" e-fed? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What makes a "major" e-fed? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What makes a "major" e-fed? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What makes a "major" e-fed? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What makes a "major" e-fed?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

What makes a "major" e-fed? Empty
PostSubject: What makes a "major" e-fed?   What makes a "major" e-fed? EmptyJuly 15th 2014, 12:10 pm

It's something that's been on my mind recently... what exactly determines a "major" e-fed?

Were WHW and AWF considered major e-feds because of who was on their staff/roster? 

Is AWL considered a major e-fed because it's been around for almost three years?

Was CWF (the most current version) considered a major e-fed because of it's history and lineage?

What think you?
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: What makes a "major" e-fed?   What makes a "major" e-fed? EmptyJuly 15th 2014, 12:14 pm

To me what makes an major efed is the people who are in it and who are devoted to keep it going. History and lineage are influences that makes a fed major. But mostly how devoted everyone is, from staff to the members.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What makes a "major" e-fed?   What makes a "major" e-fed? EmptyJuly 15th 2014, 7:31 pm

A solid list of consistent promoers, writers, and gfxers. Video-making is an extra luxury that an e-fed could have. 

A decent amount of members (consistency is key)

Longevity goes a long way, but the quality has to be there during that time, so if an e-fed like AWL is around for 3 years, it really doesn't compare to a year of CWF, for example.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What makes a "major" e-fed?   What makes a "major" e-fed? EmptyJuly 15th 2014, 8:14 pm

Major e-fed isn't about the best promoers, best writers or best gfxers; it's about how much people in it want to do it and how hard do they work on it to make it good
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: What makes a "major" e-fed?   What makes a "major" e-fed? EmptyJuly 15th 2014, 8:55 pm

Activity and strong community that aid the machine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What makes a "major" e-fed?   What makes a "major" e-fed? EmptyJuly 16th 2014, 5:56 pm

Consistent members, writers, and gfx who are devoted to the efed.

Having strong quality in varying aspects helps the e-fed go longer and helps create a better legacy for it if the people helping it go are devoted enough.

Strong activity is a key thing to helping a e-fed become major.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: What makes a "major" e-fed?   What makes a "major" e-fed? EmptyJuly 16th 2014, 5:58 pm

:why: 
I don't get why people think gfx is so important and not videos. I mean I like GFX and all but man, wtf happened to the prestige of videos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What makes a "major" e-fed?   What makes a "major" e-fed? EmptyJuly 16th 2014, 6:11 pm

Staff and who runs it. Let's be honest, the most 'major' efeds were always run by big named e-fedders, AWF was always considered a 'major' e-fed right off the bat because of RRS, DDD and Ken, same with LEGION because of BOTTOMLINE, WHW because of Robbie, MK, and Ken and others. The moment those feds opened, they were considered major already. AWL was open for nearly three years and was completely irrelevant for the majority of it's duration.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What makes a "major" e-fed?   What makes a "major" e-fed? EmptyJuly 16th 2014, 6:14 pm

Jaywalker wrote:
:why: 
I don't get why people think gfx is so important and not videos. I mean I like GFX and all but man, wtf happened to the prestige of videos.
There have been plenty of e-feds, including EAW for a period of time, that have survived well enough without videos, but gfxing is essential.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What makes a "major" e-fed?   What makes a "major" e-fed? EmptyJuly 17th 2014, 11:07 pm

It's a community decision really. If several e-feds interact with each other on a regular basis they should be able to decide which e-feds are major and which are not.

As an example, back on the old MSN Groups 'circuit' of e-feds, there were three feds that were considered the major ones, mainly because of their longevity and the history behind them. It was something like the mid-90s because we had two feds that were considered worldwide global companies and one that was a smaller but extremely successful indy company.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What makes a "major" e-fed?   What makes a "major" e-fed? Empty

Back to top Go down

What makes a "major" e-fed?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1