Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Next Smackdown GM SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Next Smackdown GM SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Next Smackdown GM Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Next Smackdown GM Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Next Smackdown GM Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Next Smackdown GM Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Next Smackdown GM Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Next Smackdown GM Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Next Smackdown GM

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AJ Perez

AJ Perez

Hailing From : Copenhagen, Denmark

Next Smackdown GM Empty
PostSubject: Next Smackdown GM   Next Smackdown GM EmptyJuly 11th 2016, 7:11 pm

So with Vince returning on RAW tonight who do YOU think is gonna be new Smackdown GM? You can have MAX 2 picks I will start off with Stephanie Macmahon and Daniel Bryan
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

Next Smackdown GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Smackdown GM   Next Smackdown GM EmptyJuly 11th 2016, 7:19 pm

I'm still saying one McMahon child is gonna run RAW, the other is gonna run Smackdown... idk where all this speculation suddenly came from.
Back to top Go down
Kurt_Burton

Kurt_Burton

Next Smackdown GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Smackdown GM   Next Smackdown GM EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 11:51 am

They should bring back Norman Smiley
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

Next Smackdown GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Smackdown GM   Next Smackdown GM EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 12:00 pm

Scott Diamond wrote:
I'm still saying one McMahon child is gonna run RAW, the other is gonna run Smackdown... idk where all this speculation suddenly came from.
This
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

Next Smackdown GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Smackdown GM   Next Smackdown GM EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 12:18 pm

Nasir Capitani wrote:
Scott Diamond wrote:
This
Well Shane was made Commissioner of Smackdown and Stephanie was made the Commissioner of RAW but apparently they're both gonna choose GM's for their respective shows so we'll see.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

Next Smackdown GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Smackdown GM   Next Smackdown GM EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 12:18 pm

I think the speculation comes from Vince saying that Steph and Shane would be heading up both brands, but had to bring in an on-air GM type to run the day-to-day.  I'm not sure who they'll get, but it wont be any of the goofs that they've been parading out over the past few weeks.  Steph will probably use Trips if I had to guess, and Shane will hopefully put someone like Lana or Heyman in charge.  Considering Rusev doesn't need Lana anymore, and Heyman isn't a necessity to Brock, I could see either or.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Next Smackdown GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Smackdown GM   Next Smackdown GM EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 12:21 pm

POSSIBLE SPOILER

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

Next Smackdown GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Smackdown GM   Next Smackdown GM EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 12:30 pm

I don't trusth Wrestlezone, but I could get behind that idea.
Back to top Go down
AJ Perez

AJ Perez

Hailing From : Copenhagen, Denmark

Next Smackdown GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Smackdown GM   Next Smackdown GM EmptyJuly 13th 2016, 7:24 pm

Scott Diamond wrote:
POSSIBLE SPOILER

Spoiler:
Told ya. Maybe. Hopefully
Back to top Go down

Next Smackdown GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Smackdown GM   Next Smackdown GM EmptyJuly 13th 2016, 7:46 pm

Scott Diamond wrote:
POSSIBLE SPOILER

Spoiler:

You know, it is possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Next Smackdown GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Smackdown GM   Next Smackdown GM Empty

Back to top Go down

Next Smackdown GM

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1