Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Daniel Bryan return to action on Smackdown?  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Daniel Bryan return to action on Smackdown?  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Daniel Bryan return to action on Smackdown?  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Daniel Bryan return to action on Smackdown?  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Daniel Bryan return to action on Smackdown?  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Daniel Bryan return to action on Smackdown?  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Daniel Bryan return to action on Smackdown?  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Daniel Bryan return to action on Smackdown?  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Daniel Bryan return to action on Smackdown?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

Daniel Bryan return to action on Smackdown?  Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Bryan return to action on Smackdown?    Daniel Bryan return to action on Smackdown?  EmptyJanuary 9th 2015, 11:50 pm

:hmm: I know it's the Thursday move premiere, but I can't help but feel that's pretty anti climatic for a return of a major star who has been out for so long, it almost makes me ALMOST think he can lose the Rumble, but nah he's still probably winning. It just feels so weird, why would he not only return before a big rumble show up, but on a Smackdown? Returning at the Rumble after so long seems more compelling than floating around until the Rumble and winning it. Almost reminds me of when a New Day was advertized for Raw, but came up on SD.

What do you guys think? Do you think it's a good move?
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan return to action on Smackdown?    Daniel Bryan return to action on Smackdown?  EmptyJanuary 9th 2015, 11:59 pm

Would rather see him returning to the ring at the Rumble. After his announcement I feel like it would have been more special to see him in the ring for the first time since last year. I can understand WWE wanting to promote the move to Thursdays and maybe letting Brian get his ring rust off before the Rumble, but the whole things seems like a letdown. Wouldn't be surprised if WWE lets us down again and has Reigns win the rumble over Brian. Poor booking in general could make this in-ring return worse, but in the end it's Brian wrestling for the first time in a long time, so it's hard to complain about it and I'm sure many people will be happy to see him on TV again.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan return to action on Smackdown?    Daniel Bryan return to action on Smackdown?  EmptyJanuary 10th 2015, 1:34 am

I think it's a good move to have Daniel Bryan come back before the Royal Rumble since WWE is still undecided on who should win. I guess this is to evaluate his performance to see where he is at right now currently. Since right now anyone could win the Royal Rumble (and I mean that literally in this case). That's my only explanation for it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan return to action on Smackdown?    Daniel Bryan return to action on Smackdown?  EmptyJanuary 10th 2015, 3:09 am

Dont mind it whatsoever. I'm definitely not gonna be upset with something that's against the grain, especially when it really doesn't hurt to do it.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan return to action on Smackdown?    Daniel Bryan return to action on Smackdown?  EmptyJanuary 10th 2015, 3:13 am

Eh. To me, they should have kept his return a secret and made him Number 30 (even playing Batista's stuff for a second to fuck with the fans). So for him to return on Smackdown it doesn't really bother me. The surprise of his return is gone so getting him back into the ring, perhaps getting rid of some rust can only do him good.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan return to action on Smackdown?    Daniel Bryan return to action on Smackdown?  EmptyJanuary 10th 2015, 4:27 am

SmackDown needs viewership somehow. :gladbry:
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan return to action on Smackdown?    Daniel Bryan return to action on Smackdown?  EmptyJanuary 10th 2015, 10:19 am

Having his return be on the blue brand (or show, I suppose, since there's no brand split) is a great idea. The problem I see a lot is people take debuts/returns on SmackDown pretty much as a burial of said superstar or team. Instead we should be looking at it as WWE trying to bring SmackDown back up to the level it used to be. Daniel Bryan coming back on a Thursday as opposed to Monday or Sunday? That's brilliant. More people will watch SmackDown now because Bryan's a draw. If you want more proof just look at the show that just passed. Dean Ambrose looks to be reviving his rivalry with former Shield partner Seth Rollins.

In short, Bryan returning on Thursday's SmackDown is actually a great idea and I look forward to watching.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan return to action on Smackdown?    Daniel Bryan return to action on Smackdown?  EmptyJanuary 10th 2015, 1:46 pm

I'd surmise everything that's happened with Bryan pre-Rumble is due to them needing more viewership for the Rumble, RAW, and Smackdown (whether you like it or not, Bryan's segments usually get the highest ratings). Him returning to ring action on Smackdown I don't find insulting; it's supposed to be a big episode of Smackdown in which they finally return to Thursdays and it's not as if Bryan won't be on RAW still (which will be in New Orleans, I believe, which is where WM 30 was held). Whether the speculation of them not being sure who should win the Rumble is true or not, they just want to test the waters with Bryan being back in competition to be certain he can still go. To me, it happening on Smackdown is neither here nor there with it being a big episode for the show. When it comes down to it, I'm just happy to see him back even THIS early to action and look forward to seeing how he does and if anything has changed significantly in his physique and moveset since he's been gone.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan return to action on Smackdown?    Daniel Bryan return to action on Smackdown?  EmptyJanuary 14th 2015, 4:36 pm

"I requested my first match back to be when Smackdown moved to Thursday nights. I think it’s a good time to change the branding of Smackdown, it’s a very important show for us, to get new viewers on a new night, and I wanted to be the guy to bring the new viewers to the new night. So once I got cleared, I actually asked for the spot. My vision of Smackdown is going to be [it changing] in 2015. I would like it to be the show that would actually be more fun to watch than Raw, and this is all part of the process, so I’m really looking forward to it." - Daniel Bryan on his return match being on Smackdown
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan return to action on Smackdown?    Daniel Bryan return to action on Smackdown?  EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 11:11 pm

I had a slight feeling this Smackdown return thing was odd.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan return to action on Smackdown?    Daniel Bryan return to action on Smackdown?  EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 11:19 pm

Komodo Dragon wrote:
I had a slight feeling this Smackdown return thing was odd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan return to action on Smackdown?    Daniel Bryan return to action on Smackdown?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Daniel Bryan return to action on Smackdown?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-