Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

ScumbagImpact - New Writing Teams SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

ScumbagImpact - New Writing Teams SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
ScumbagImpact - New Writing Teams Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
ScumbagImpact - New Writing Teams Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
ScumbagImpact - New Writing Teams Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
ScumbagImpact - New Writing Teams Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
ScumbagImpact - New Writing Teams Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
ScumbagImpact - New Writing Teams Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

New Writing Teams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

ScumbagImpact - New Writing Teams Empty
PostSubject: New Writing Teams   ScumbagImpact - New Writing Teams EmptyJuly 10th 2016, 1:00 am

Figured I should announce this, so:

Jacob Senn and Diamond Cage will be co-writing Dynasty.

Brian Daniels and Tyler Parker will be co-writing Showdown.

Y2Impact and Scott Oasis will be co-writing Voltage.

Thank you for your time.

:toast:
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: New Writing Teams   ScumbagImpact - New Writing Teams EmptyJuly 10th 2016, 2:04 am

WOW! This is amazing!
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: New Writing Teams   ScumbagImpact - New Writing Teams EmptyJuly 10th 2016, 2:55 am

boomer sooner everybody!
Back to top Go down
Nathan Fiora
Voltage
Voltage
Nathan Fiora

Hailing From : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: New Writing Teams   ScumbagImpact - New Writing Teams EmptyJuly 10th 2016, 3:32 am

Sounds great, guys.  I wish the best of luck to the writers!  They'll do great things for EAW.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: New Writing Teams   ScumbagImpact - New Writing Teams EmptyJuly 10th 2016, 5:39 am

:deadpool:
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: New Writing Teams   ScumbagImpact - New Writing Teams EmptyJuly 10th 2016, 9:33 am

my boy oasis still around :whew: awesome lineup!
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: New Writing Teams   ScumbagImpact - New Writing Teams EmptyJuly 10th 2016, 9:35 am

:whew:
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: New Writing Teams   ScumbagImpact - New Writing Teams EmptyJuly 10th 2016, 9:55 am

Scott Lesnar and #ScumbagImpact? This is gonna be some year for us
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon
Voltage
Voltage
J.D. Damon

Hailing From : The City of Angels.
Status : You either die a hero, or live long enough to watch yourself become the villain.

PostSubject: Re: New Writing Teams   ScumbagImpact - New Writing Teams EmptyJuly 11th 2016, 1:22 am

I'm pumped that Oasis is staying as Voltage writer!  :salute:
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: New Writing Teams   ScumbagImpact - New Writing Teams EmptyJuly 11th 2016, 2:22 am

:whew: :whew:
Brian and Tyler
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: New Writing Teams   ScumbagImpact - New Writing Teams EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 2:13 am

Thankful to be writing again. Showdown is going to be a must read every week.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: New Writing Teams   ScumbagImpact - New Writing Teams EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 3:40 am

Oh, so you thought you'd list the writing teams in descending order of importance, huh? Don't think I don't see you, Robbie. In all seriousness, I like the new arrangements and look forward to a great rest of the year + for EAW.
Back to top Go down
Wolverina

Wolverina

PostSubject: Re: New Writing Teams   ScumbagImpact - New Writing Teams EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 3:57 am

How is this amazing? I PM like 10 people including the writers and fed-heads about feud building, story line, and when I needed to be taken off the card but they just write me in anyway and pay no mind to what is happening in story with Wolverina. I finally get one to respond and they're basically like "PM this other dude". So I do that and not a peep. I actually had to PM the Friday Night show's writer to get them to add the result in for the Wolverina vs Autumn match.

Horrible communication between them and between myself and them, completely their fault. So now that hopefully I pissed some of them off with this post, they'll take me off the cards. I have no desire to do any actual competition in here given the sour way they've done me. I do however want to stay and read the promos and stuff because there's a lot of good writers here.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: New Writing Teams   ScumbagImpact - New Writing Teams EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 4:05 am

Wolverina wrote:
How is this amazing? I PM like 10 people including the writers and fed-heads about feud building, story line, and when I needed to be taken off the card but they just write me in anyway and pay no mind to what is happening in story with Wolverina. I finally get one to respond and they're basically like "PM this other dude". So I do that and not a peep. I actually had to PM the Friday Night show's writer to get them to add the result in for the Wolverina vs Autumn match.

Horrible communication between them and between myself and them, completely their fault. So now that hopefully I pissed some of them off with this post, they'll take me off the cards. I have no desire to do any actual competition in here given the sour way they've done me. I do however want to stay and read the promos and stuff because there's a lot of good writers here.
> 19 posts
> Has probably never been to the chat, or if he/she has, hasn't bothered asking an owner anything
> Rage quit

:quiet:
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: New Writing Teams   ScumbagImpact - New Writing Teams EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 5:37 am

Wolverina wrote:

Sorry but if you have any problems, you're going to have to speak to Scott Diamond about it because he's the head of the vixens. Though I appreciate you speaking your mind, this thread isn't for you to air this out. If you can't be bothered with promoing here actively, then you can still post on the forums and what not. Again, I'm sorry that's how you feel but no one else has complained about there being horrible communication before.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: New Writing Teams   ScumbagImpact - New Writing Teams EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 6:21 am

Wolverina wrote:

Try being less of a bitch next time and maybe you will get more responses.  :bolieve:
Back to top Go down
AJ Perez

AJ Perez

Hailing From : Copenhagen, Denmark

PostSubject: Re: New Writing Teams   ScumbagImpact - New Writing Teams EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 6:34 am

TLA wrote:
Wolverina wrote:

Try being less of a bitch next time and maybe you will get more responses.  :bolieve:
ScumbagImpact - New Writing Teams Giphy
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: New Writing Teams   ScumbagImpact - New Writing Teams EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 12:53 pm

Wolverina wrote:
How is this amazing? I PM like 10 people including the writers and fed-heads about feud building, story line, and when I needed to be taken off the card but they just write me in anyway and 1. pay no mind to what is happening in story with Wolverina. I finally get one to respond and they're basically like "PM this other dude". So I do that and not a peep. 2. I actually had to PM the Friday Night show's writer to get them to add the result in for the Wolverina vs Autumn match.

3. Horrible communication between them and between myself and them, completely their fault. So now that hopefully I pissed some of them off with this post, they'll take me off the cards. I have no desire to do any actual competition in here given the sour way they've done me. I do however want to stay and read the promos and stuff because there's a lot of good writers here.
1. Considering they make the stories FOR you, not the other way round, I don't see how this is a legitimate thing unless you didn't actually read how EAW works (which I can only assume you didn't).

2. See 3 for why that happened.

3. No one else has had this problem and, judging by the amount of posts you made, the reason this was happening was because you need to get past 10 posts to send PMs. After that it seems like you at least got ONE response and it was likely someone who doesn't write for the Vixens. EAW has exclusive writers for the Vixens to give them more focused storylines and in most cases you should speak to Mr. DEDEDE about any problems/issues/questions you have.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: New Writing Teams   ScumbagImpact - New Writing Teams EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 7:25 pm

Wolverina wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that, I understand your anger but please, try to be polite as much as possible.

You have reached 10 posts now, and I believe you'll be able to get PMs from other people.

If you have a time you can go to the chatroom, people will be gladly to help you out.
http://eawrestling.com/chatroom/

And this is the list of EAW staff in case you haven't read it yet. (Scott Diamonds is the head of Vixens)
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com/t1201-eaw-staff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Writing Teams   ScumbagImpact - New Writing Teams Empty

Back to top Go down

New Writing Teams

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1