Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Message from half your Writing team SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Message from half your Writing team SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Message from half your Writing team Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Message from half your Writing team Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Message from half your Writing team Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Message from half your Writing team Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Message from half your Writing team Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Message from half your Writing team Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Message from half your Writing team

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kevin Devastation
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Kevin Devastation

Hailing From : Charlotte, North Carolina

Message from half your Writing team Empty
PostSubject: Message from half your Writing team   Message from half your Writing team EmptyOctober 19th 2014, 11:58 pm

Hi guys, KD here. Just wanted to make it clear first off. Im very glad to be writing me some Dynasty again. I am glad for the chance to be working with Jacob Senn in bringing you some great episodes of Dynasty in the future. If anybody remembers me writing in the past, i apologize for that guy. Because this time around, no ego gets in the way, no "burial" style antics or such nonsense. Just wanted to clear the air on that with my roster, thank yall for baring with Dynasty during these troubling times. And please PM me for anything about the show if you would like to discuss your character or have any ideas. No promises made but ill hear ya out and discuss with my co-writer Jacob. Its gonna be a fun ride everyone. And as far as HOG goes,Good Luck to all those with matches. 

- KD
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Message from half your Writing team   Message from half your Writing team EmptyOctober 20th 2014, 1:59 am

so uh when will the next card be posted?
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: Message from half your Writing team   Message from half your Writing team EmptyOctober 20th 2014, 2:47 am

If you read shows and looked at forum posts more often, you would see that House of Glass card is up.

Get some knowledge.

:toast:
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Message from half your Writing team   Message from half your Writing team EmptyOctober 20th 2014, 3:37 am

Second City Son wrote:
If you read shows and looked at forum posts more often, you would see that House of Glass card is up.

Get some knowledge.

:toast:

Yawn, no need to be hostile or be a smart ass about but ok. thanks.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Message from half your Writing team   Message from half your Writing team EmptyOctober 20th 2014, 7:40 am

I have a bad feeling about this.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Message from half your Writing team   Message from half your Writing team EmptyOctober 20th 2014, 10:02 am

I personally still never had a huge issue with being on your brand the last time.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Message from half your Writing team   Message from half your Writing team EmptyOctober 20th 2014, 10:15 am

aww yea KD great to have you writing again. This is historic for me cuz I started out my fedding career in a show written by KD like 5 years ago. Shit always comes back around. I'm so pumped.
Back to top Go down
PrinceofPhenomenal
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
PrinceofPhenomenal

Hailing From : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Message from half your Writing team   Message from half your Writing team EmptyOctober 20th 2014, 10:24 am

:salute:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message from half your Writing team   Message from half your Writing team EmptyOctober 20th 2014, 1:47 pm

Good luck, guys.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Message from half your Writing team   Message from half your Writing team EmptyOctober 20th 2014, 1:50 pm

Lucian Black wrote:
I have a bad feeling about this.
RICK GRIMES GOING TO KICK YOUR TERMINUS ASS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message from half your Writing team   Message from half your Writing team Empty

Back to top Go down

Message from half your Writing team

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-