Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Match Type Favorites: Ladder Match SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Match Type Favorites: Ladder Match SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Match Type Favorites: Ladder Match Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Match Type Favorites: Ladder Match Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Match Type Favorites: Ladder Match Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Match Type Favorites: Ladder Match Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Match Type Favorites: Ladder Match Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Match Type Favorites: Ladder Match Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Match Type Favorites: Ladder Match

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

Match Type Favorites: Ladder Match Empty
PostSubject: Match Type Favorites: Ladder Match   Match Type Favorites: Ladder Match EmptyJuly 17th 2017, 6:20 pm

With 10 years of EAW this year, I thought it might be fun to do a series of threads where people can discuss their favorites of a specific match type and why. One of the most we've done by now is definitely Ladder Matches. All you have to do is post your favorite Ladder Match(es) in EAW History, and perhaps include why. By Ladder Match, any variation of it counts, including TLC. If you want to separate the variations of it for your post, feel free to.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Match Type Favorites: Ladder Match   Match Type Favorites: Ladder Match EmptyJuly 17th 2017, 6:37 pm

I think my top 5 would be...

1. Ares vs Lannister from MSM(?) 2015
2. Cam vs Tarah from KOE 2015
3. Drake vs Meth from GR 2017
4. Lannister vs Tiberius vs LC from RTRX
5. Sekaiichi vs DC from KOE 2014
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Match Type Favorites: Ladder Match   Match Type Favorites: Ladder Match EmptyJuly 17th 2017, 6:53 pm

Drake Jaeger vs Methuselah at Grand Rampage 2017 was awesome.

Another one come to the mind is The Pizza Boy and Cerberus vs Judas and Drake and Jones TLC match at Pain For Pride 9.

Stuffed Crust vs The High Rollerz TLC match at PFP 10 is a well written match and perhaps it's my biggest match to the date, lol.
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Match Type Favorites: Ladder Match   Match Type Favorites: Ladder Match EmptyJuly 17th 2017, 6:54 pm

Zack Crash vs. Hades at No Regards 2013 comes to mine, a lot of chaos ensued at the end with Cy who wasn't even involved in the match going to take the title himself, then you got Jacob Senn being shocked at how far Crash was willing to go to keep the World Heavyweight Championship and how no matter what he did it backfired on Hades. I also the moonsault off the ladder spot, I feel that was something fresh.

Sekaiichi Vs. Diamond Cage at King of Extreme 2014 also comes to mine, mainly because I'm biased but I was in this match, and this was my first TLC match, spots that come to mind like the Welcome To Canada(Pepsi Plunge) being delivered off a ladder and into the announce table I think were badass and the ending was cool with the Katahajime being used in the end to put me to sleep and it was being delivered while being high in the air on a ladder. Great match

Cash In The Vault 2012 & 2013 were awesome, there was a spot in 2012 where Moses X almost set me on fire so I enjoyed that, I enjoyed 2013 only because it show how close I was of winning and my agony in defeat.

Methuselah Vs Drake Jaeger cause that's the first time I've seen a ladder match in that way and I like the way it was written, it felt like the higher the Interwire title got in the air the more the more element of danger was added to the match, I feel the match is perfect for the Methuselah character of DDD's btw.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

Hailing From : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Match Type Favorites: Ladder Match   Match Type Favorites: Ladder Match EmptyJuly 17th 2017, 7:06 pm

Drake Jaeger vs. Methuselah at Grand Rampage; I thought this match was an interesting take on a typical ladder match. Never would I have thought about raising the championship up five feet every five or ten minutes. This made for perfect suspense because we were all yelling for someone to climb the ladder and retrieve the title as soon as possible; however, I think with every couple feet the title rose, I think that the level of intensity rose with it.

Cash in the Vault at Pain for Pride 8; the star power within this match was insane. You had Jamie, PB, Aren, Oasis and Eclipse. To me, it never crossed our mind that most of these talent would end up winning a World Championship by Pain for Pride 10. It makes you think it's amazing that so much was accomplished in two years.

Cameron Ella Ava vs. Tarah Nova at King of Elite; if I had to be biased, I would have to say this match. I want to say that it was one of the first ladder matches that I have been fortunate to be a part of. It was the perfect way to end my feud with Tarah and it's amazing that she grew to be the character that we all know and love today.

Drake & Jones and Judas vs. Cerberus and The Pizza Boy at Pain for Pride 9; I loved how this matched contained two title defenses in one match. The twist with making this match a Tables, Ladders and Chairs match made things so exciting. You knew that one side was going to be losing their title. I adored that in The Pizza Boy got his revenge on Drake & Jones, who had been giving him hell for months.

That...and all the writing in the match was superb, but you know that. c:
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Match Type Favorites: Ladder Match   Match Type Favorites: Ladder Match EmptyJuly 17th 2017, 9:37 pm

I love it as long as it's not CITV
:eww:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match Type Favorites: Ladder Match   Match Type Favorites: Ladder Match Empty

Back to top Go down

Match Type Favorites: Ladder Match

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1