Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 9 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 9 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 9 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 9 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 9 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 9 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 9 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 9 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Statement Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 9 EmptyMarch 12th 2018, 9:33 am

I completely agree with this. Problem is with four brands, the roster is a little smaller than usual on each individual brand - unless these stables are interbranded (ie. Zaibatsu, Hexagun?). But I feel there should be more stables or at least alliances between various roster members. The Crowe's Nest angle, an alliance between the Gotos and Zakkii, and Andrea looking out for Aria is my way of drawing the lines between various factions and alliances.

Each brand should have three titles: one world, one secondary, and one tertiary with the tag belts as an interbrand title functioning similarly to the Openweight belt where the champs go from brand to brand to defend it. The Openweight could settle on one of the other brands or be unified with another title.
Back to top Go down
Jon McAdams
Voltage
Voltage
Jon McAdams

Hailing From : England, United Kingdoms

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 9 EmptyMarch 12th 2018, 11:59 am

Agreed! I like that the third belt moves around. It gives a little bit more leeway to having different match ups against other people on each brand! 

I think we should have agents assigned to each brand that help noobs. Guys who can be trusted and also are willing to be responsible to give advice and help out guys who want promo advice, or are just getting here and wondering how things work. Think like tutors or mentors. They can have a place on each page and the agents would have to be someone that A) wants to do it and B) is someone with a respectable track record(stays out of trouble/doesn't bitch complain) C)Knows there stuff
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 9 EmptyMarch 12th 2018, 7:37 pm

I hate to say I disagree with an idea made to help people, but I do have a few reasons why. The most being that I believe that people should be able to find out what is and what isn't working when it comes to their promos. Too much of the helping hand would make their rise in rank feel very artificial. Finding people who are willing to be that kind of helping hand would also be a task, especially people who are not going to come across as rude for being brutally honest if someone who promo's too unintelligible comes along asking for help. Something that wouldn't look too good for a staff member to do publicly.

The New Breed Championship shouldn't be exclusive to Voltage and should be put up against the New Breed calibre guys on Showdown and Dynasty.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 9 EmptyMarch 12th 2018, 8:11 pm

Completely agree, whatever takes the belt off shitty nate :troll: (btw I also completely agree with Jon’s suggestion unlike this fuqboi finn)

I know we’ve toyed around with the idea a couple times in name but honestly a Mix Match Challenge type of series would be great to keep the flow and excitement of EAW moving past PFP season into the fall and winter (which is usually when eaw’s Biggest hype dies out until the new year.) To avoid this instead of another tag team Grand Prix which only generates like 2-3 teams max a year, we do this instead. It’d be a fun new experience that could truly keep life flowing through EAW in my book throughout the usually dead fall/winter period of the Year.
Back to top Go down
Consuela Rose Ava
Empire
Empire
Consuela Rose Ava

Hailing From : Frias, Spain

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 9 EmptyMarch 12th 2018, 8:42 pm

Agreed; however, I'd like to step aside from the obvious pairings like Nas/Tarah, Aria/Aren, Jamie/Cam and switch those up and have them put their trust on people they do not know or like for the sake of some prize (Cam/Aren gonna be a goat team).

For the Grand Prix, they should randomly put people in a tag team, who are not doing anything eventful at the moment and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 9 EmptyMarch 12th 2018, 9:21 pm

Agreed, I guess? I think that kinda happened with the inaugural edition. It fills up the field with teams and gives people shit to do who might otherwise kinda just be floating, if only for a little while. It's not a bad idea at all.

The sort of Oscars-like "Academy" style of voting for the EAW Awards is a good idea bc it's kind of assumed that everyone voting in that manner actually pays attention to shows and reacts. Doing it out on the forums and opening it up to everyone lets uninformed flakes who don't read shows have a say so in who wins what, and they shouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 9 EmptyMarch 12th 2018, 10:27 pm

Absolutely. I should not be allowed to vote at all.

EAW needs to start putting time outs on the EAW feed.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 9 EmptyMarch 12th 2018, 10:29 pm

Absolutely not; cancer would just be moved somewhere else.

Megan is a thot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

EAW Statement Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9