Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 5 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 5 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 5 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 5 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 5 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 5 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 5 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 5 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Statement Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Gambit

Gambit

Hailing From : Midland, Texas

ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 3rd 2017, 10:13 am

Agreed.

Starting from the bottom is more fun.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 3rd 2017, 10:15 am

Yeah, I think... while doing some experiments of what gimmick is perfect for us.

First of all, I'm sorry, babe. But yeah, if it's not a storyline-wise, a Control in the Vault concept is not actually good and should not be continued next year.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 3rd 2017, 11:06 am

Disagreed. It could be a good concept if ppl are creative with it. The whole point is to give power to our roster members to think of something epic and make that happen no matter what. The concept is only as good as the ideas used when it's cashed in.

EAW > FB Feds
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 3rd 2017, 11:17 am

I'll be honest, after coming here, I actually agree. 

Cinematic promos are actually a breath of fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 3rd 2017, 11:54 pm

Agreed. I've actually thought about doing so for a special occassion

We need a Vixen to win one of the 3 world titles
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 4th 2017, 12:59 am

Disagree. It would be a major event for a female competitor to win a world title but it's not an absolute need

I'd like to see more original match types in place of match stips that have been done in real life (such as war games)
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

Hailing From : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 7th 2017, 12:11 am

Disagree; with FPVs such as Shock Value and House of Glass, we have the element of original concepts; however, I feel like if they were to create original matches, it might become too complicated and it could take a lot of time figuring out how the type of match is going to be executed.

As we already saw Zack Crash and the Heart Break Boy have a shot at the Hall of Fame Championship. I feel like a Hall of Famer from Empire (HBG, Kendra or me) should have a crack at the title. Not necessarily win it, but it would be interesting to see a female step up to the challenge.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 7th 2017, 12:17 am

Agree 100 percent.

Aria after my segment on Showdown this week should start returning my calls.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 7th 2017, 2:32 pm

Disagree. You could never satisfy her as a woman and she knows that lol

Elite should go back to Extreme. It made sense during my story but now it just feels odd
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 8th 2017, 1:24 am

Disagreed honestly, personally the name is irrelevant to me, but Elite sounds a bit more diverse. 

There should be a thread for "Taken entrance themes" and entrance themes should be given similar treatment to picbases with which there is a draft to change your theme once every year.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 8th 2017, 3:12 am

yes, I think we should have that thread, however, maybe having a theme periodic change is not actually necessary. it's still make sense, though.

just when some women have won a men's title. this championship match can be held in Empire.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 8th 2017, 2:43 pm

Agreed.

That Donald Trump loving, OG-Ass kissing, Bias to anything that's not white, Starr Stan should give EAW back the Pure Title.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 8th 2017, 2:46 pm

Agreed. 

Anthony Leonheart should be forced to defend his Royal Breed title.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 8th 2017, 5:18 pm

Agreed. A certain Knight would like to have it join the belt collection.

Hardcore stipulation matches should be more limited.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 8th 2017, 5:22 pm

Disagreed honestly, although I think the Hardcore belt should go away, I feel like the current flow of hardcore type matches is just fine as it is. Only being saved for rivalries that call for it. 

That being said, Tag Teams should be encouraged with some sort of Wildcard Tag-team event.
Back to top Go down
Jon McAdams
Voltage
Voltage
Jon McAdams

Hailing From : England, United Kingdoms

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 22nd 2017, 5:15 am

Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt wrote:
Disagreed honestly, although I think the Hardcore belt should go away, I feel like the current flow of hardcore type matches is just fine as it is. Only being saved for rivalries that call for it. 

That being said, Tag Teams should be encouraged with some sort of Wildcard Tag-team event.

Agree.

Since there is only one tag title belt, there should be a heavier focus on its importance in the company. It should never be on the pre-show
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 22nd 2017, 5:42 am

Disagree while every title should be treated with respect if their are rivalries that have been built up better or have had a better promo battle between the participants then the tag ( or any other middle title) can end up on a pre show especially if the event is a long one

There should be less overall titles and whichever ones remain active should be interbrand
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 22nd 2017, 9:59 am

Disagree. Having titles specific to a particular brands helps in more fluid storylines and matches. If you have interbranded titles then many would not get to hold a title due to huge competition and also the writers would have a hard time sorting out who the challengers will be and how the matches will go. 

Instead of firing people for committing mistakes, EAW should have a three strikes and you are out system like the WWE does.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 22nd 2017, 1:33 pm

Disagreed. That's basically giving pedos permission to send dick pics to two kids but three is too many. 

People who are fired should get a last chance to meet with the board and try to convince them why they should stay. This meeting should happen a week or so after the firing so everyone can calm down before the final decision is made.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 22nd 2017, 1:53 pm

Agreed unless it's something way over the top.

Big Mike should be in Grand Rampage has has children to feed.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 22nd 2017, 3:38 pm

Chris Elite wrote:

ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 5 11282606_1165796746779105_137282697_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=OTkzMDAxMDg3OTI0MDQyNTMx
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 22nd 2017, 3:41 pm

showster26 wrote:
Chris Elite wrote:

ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 5 11282606_1165796746779105_137282697_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=OTkzMDAxMDg3OTI0MDQyNTMx
I think the point of this is to agree or disagree lol.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 22nd 2017, 3:45 pm

sorry couldnt resist a total  recall reference 

agreed as long as it leads to something.  like i said before this could be a Diesel in the 94 rumble moment for big mike and it might be ineresting to see how CE reacts if he Mike goes further than him.

there are currently too few stables in EAW
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 23rd 2017, 1:34 pm

Disagree. We've had so many over the years at the same time I'm actually happy we don't have many right now

The Extreme Enigma Memorial Battle Royal should become a permanent part of PFP, replacing the 24/7 Contract Battle Royal
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 23rd 2017, 3:35 pm

Mike Showman wrote:
Disagree. Having titles specific to a particular brands helps in more fluid storylines and matches. If you have interbranded titles then many would not get to hold a title due to huge competition and also the writers would have a hard time sorting out who the challengers will be and how the matches will go. 

Instead of firing people for committing mistakes, EAW should have a three strikes and you are out system like the WWE does.

We basically do have a strike system, sort of. However, if you commit something big enough such as sending nudes to a minor and/or receiving nudes from a minor, which is very much illegal and you could go to prison for, you will be immediately fired and not return. Other offenses we tolerate, but repeat offenders do end up getting fired, like Kimbo for example.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   ScumbagImpact - EAW Statement Game - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

EAW Statement Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next