Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS   Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS EmptyMay 30th 2016, 2:45 pm

To make it easier due to some not knowing their matches I decided to move the brackets to its own thread so people know that the matches HAVE been made.

I placed the matches in pairs because the winners of those battles will be facing each other in the next round. NOTE: THIS PHASE OF THE ROUND WILL ONLY LAST FOR TWO DAYS (POSSIBLE EXTENSION IF REASON GIVEN), YOU HAVE UNTIL THEN TO SET UP THE BATTLE WITH YOUR OPPONENT. SHOULD ANYONE GO INACTIVE IN THE TOURNEY, THEY WILL BE DQ'ED AND THEIR OPPONENT WILL GET A BYE.

Eclipse vs Brian: Brian advanced
Venom vs JV: JV advanced

Senn vs Nas: Nas advanced
Aren vs Haruna

Scott vs SK
Crash vs JJ

Vic vs Nico: Vic advanced
Imp vs Nobi

Before any battle the two parties can decide whether their battle will be only one match or best two out of three.

Keep in mind that this thread CAN be used to discuss and set up battle times with your opponent so if there is any big difference in time zones make your availability known for a meet up.

Site Link: http://viridian.psim.us/ for those unfamiliar, its exactly the same as Showdown, the lobby is just less cluttered so it will be a lot easier for us to talk on the chat and spectate tournament battles.

Last edited by Scott Oasis on May 30th 2016, 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS   Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS EmptyMay 30th 2016, 3:35 pm

Can I ask how JV advanced against me when we never battled?
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS   Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS EmptyMay 30th 2016, 4:02 pm

JV stays lying
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS   Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS EmptyMay 30th 2016, 4:08 pm

How do we determine our pokemon team again?
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS   Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS EmptyMay 30th 2016, 4:08 pm

This guy Venom still salty af
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS   Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS EmptyMay 30th 2016, 4:26 pm

It seems that there potentially was a fake playing as Venom on a guest account, will gave an update as soon as possible on what will be done.

Vic Vendetta faced and advanced against Nico Borg.
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS   Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS EmptyMay 30th 2016, 4:28 pm

The_EAW_Kingpin wrote:
How do we determine our pokemon team again?
You guys can pretty much decide amongst each other would you rather do a randomly assigned team battle or go to team builder and create your own.
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS   Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS EmptyMay 30th 2016, 5:11 pm

Brian defeated Eclipse, he advances.
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS   Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS EmptyMay 30th 2016, 5:34 pm

Brian and JV decided to do their group 8 battle early. Brian won and has already got himself a spot in the Semi's.
Back to top Go down
-

-

Hailing From : Lexington Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS   Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS EmptyMay 30th 2016, 8:45 pm

I personally would be okay with a randomly assigned team in a two out of three if that's good with you crash. If you'd prefer otherwise let me know. I'll create a team but I want 2 out of 3
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS   Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS EmptyMay 31st 2016, 12:19 am

xJJx24 wrote:
I personally would be okay with a randomly assigned team in a two out of three if that's good with you crash. If you'd prefer otherwise let me know. I'll create a team but I want 2 out of 3

That's cool with me
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS   Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS EmptyMay 31st 2016, 12:28 am

RIP Haruna
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS   Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS EmptyMay 31st 2016, 12:59 am

Aren advanced in his battle, he faces Nas
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS   Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS EmptyMay 31st 2016, 2:09 am

Imp has moved on in his battle against Nobi!
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS   Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS EmptyMay 31st 2016, 10:24 am

I advanced vs. Nobi. Y'all can't see me in a game of one on one.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS   Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS EmptyMay 31st 2016, 11:23 am

SK fam, where are you?
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS   Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS EmptyMay 31st 2016, 11:25 am

SK don't be ducking Scott
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS   Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS EmptyMay 31st 2016, 3:59 pm

Aren Mstislav wrote:
SK don't be ducking Scott
It's time brotha

:smell: :balor:
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS   Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS EmptyMay 31st 2016, 4:22 pm

Only 2 first round battles left: SK vs Scott and JJ vs Crash, please try and battle by today fam
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS   Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS EmptyMay 31st 2016, 9:20 pm

Nas defeated Aren in a round 8 battle. Scott Diamond gets a bye. Crash vs JJ has yet to happen.
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS   Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS EmptyMay 31st 2016, 9:49 pm

Brian defeated Nas, officially clearing their side of the bracket. It's all up to Crash and JJ so we can finish the other half.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS   Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS EmptyMay 31st 2016, 10:07 pm

this is a miscarriage of justice.
Oasis is turnin a blind eye
Aaron's turnin a blind eye
EVERYBODY IS TURNIN A BLIND EYE!
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS   Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS EmptyMay 31st 2016, 10:24 pm

Brian's lying ass. Nas is reinstated, Bri Danny is out.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS   Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS EmptyJune 1st 2016, 1:06 pm

I guess I'm confused.  Since our teams are randomly being generated I thought you would give use the teams and do the battles the way brian did them in his old pokemon tournament battles
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS   Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS EmptyJune 1st 2016, 1:08 pm

The_EAW_Kingpin wrote:
I guess I'm confused.  Since our teams are randomly being generated I thought you would give use the teams and do the battles the way brian did them in his old pokemon tournament battles
me and Brian have been thinking of a few ideas for another tourney after this one. That is one idea I'm interested in and would love to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS   Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Showdown Tournament BRACKETS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next