Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Nasir Anything - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Nasir Anything - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Ask Nasir Anything - Page 3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Ask Nasir Anything - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Ask Nasir Anything - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Ask Nasir Anything - Page 3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Ask Nasir Anything - Page 3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Ask Nasir Anything - Page 3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ask Nasir Anything

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhyse

Rhyse

Ask Nasir Anything - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 3 EmptyAugust 6th 2016, 7:40 pm

Are Nas and BB related?
Back to top Go down
Rhyse

Rhyse

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 3 EmptyAugust 6th 2016, 7:43 pm

Also what were you planning on doing with my Cien picbase boi
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 3 EmptyAugust 10th 2016, 7:52 am

Madison Kaline wrote:
In your opinion, is a hot dog a sandwich or not?
In my opinion,it don't matter shit is delish, but if I had to choose, I say no
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 3 EmptyAugust 10th 2016, 7:52 am

Rhyse wrote:
Are Nas and BB related?
Nah, we just tight like that. I'm tight with most of the Vixens like that tho
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 3 EmptyAugust 10th 2016, 7:54 am

Rhyse wrote:
Also what were you planning on doing with my Cien picbase boi
I was gonna use my character from the triad games a couple years back, Sebastian Fuego, the man of fiery passion. And yes....he was gonna be a Magic Mike Stripper kinda gimmick
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 3 EmptyAugust 10th 2016, 9:20 am

Who do you like the best between Michael, Trevor, and Franklin?
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 3 EmptySeptember 15th 2016, 6:50 pm

Nobi wrote:
Who do you like the best between Michael, Trevor, and Franklin?
sorry I never noticed this one bro, I didn't play enough of the story of GTA V to get to know the characters that well, so I couldn't give you a proper response. If I had to choose thi, I would say Franklin.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 3 EmptySeptember 15th 2016, 6:50 pm

AND ASK ME MORE QUESTIONS PLEZ

;~;
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 3 EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 1:14 pm

Bumping since these are coming back
:]
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 3 EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 1:16 pm

Is there any angle IRL that you would love to do with someone in EAW?
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 3 EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 1:33 pm

I don't know if this has been asked before or not but I will ask anyways. What is the inspiration behind your character?
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 3 EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 2:00 pm

Azumi Goto wrote:
Is there any angle IRL that you would love to do with someone in EAW?
Well there are a few I could think of:

Firstly, as everyone knows I am a huge CM Punk mark. And I've already cut 2 pipebombs during segments (The one on the night I challenged Aren to a match at TI and second when I started my beef with Carlos and got suspended) and currently Carlos and I are in our HHH and Punk phase right now. To make it complete if I were to win the EAW Title in a similar fashion to Punk winning the WWE Title in Chicago it would be perfect. (Even more perfect considering the biggest show in New Jersey this year is FREAKING PAIN FOR PRIDE 10!!!!!!!)

Secondly, stemming from that although it is unlikely considering I am Voltage's top face right now, I have imagined several scenarios of a Nas heel turn, number one being like how Rock joined the corporation as the corporate champion at Survivor Series 98 or how Austin sold his soul to the devil himself at Wrestlemania 17, it would be the unholy alliance of Nasir Capitani and Carlos Rosso. 

And Thirdly, the other heel turn idea would be swerving everyone in my on again off again feud with Aren and linking up with him to hold both the Hardcore and EAW Titles and the Tag Titles. It would be us mirroring the Two Man Power Trip.
Back to top Go down
Rex32
Showdown
Showdown
Rex32

Hailing From : Sea,Isle New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 3 EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 2:01 pm

When did you know you liked e-fedding? Sorry, probably pretty general question, but I was just curious.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 3 EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 2:03 pm

Mike Showman wrote:
I don't know if this has been asked before or not but I will ask anyways. What is the inspiration behind your character?
As stated in my previous answer, I am a huge CM Punk mark. He is pretty much the bulk of the influence on my character. Although I share similarities to Danial Bryan as well naturally Enzo Amore. And of course as everyone knows I am a huge Shonen Anime buff with my favorite characters being Son Gohan and Naruto Uzumaki. I use both of them as influences for my character as well.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 3 EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 2:07 pm

Rex32 wrote:
When did you know you liked e-fedding? Sorry, probably pretty general question, but I was just curious.
I pretty much fell in love with E-Fedding when I started in 2010. I was so enamored by the concept of creating fictional wrestling characters for fantasy companies. Ever since I owned a computer way back in like 2006 or 2007 I had been a huge fan of role playing (That's essentially what we do for anyone who hates that term, stop denying it.) And as time has gone on I have only grown to love it more. Of course there was a portion in time where I was done with EAW and E-fedding as a whole, but obviously that time is over and not only is my passion restored, it is at an all time high!
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 3 EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 5:06 pm

come on keep bringin em on people
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 3 EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 5:10 pm

Do you see yourself turning heel?
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 3 EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 5:36 pm

Anyone you haven't worked a match with that you think would be fun?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 3 EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 5:47 pm

How can policy makers decrease the risk of infection from tainted blood in hospitals?
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 3 EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 6:02 pm

Brody Sparks wrote:
Do you see yourself turning heel?
I would love to down the road, but I don't see it for the foreseeable future, maybe if someone like Rami were to reach the point I'm at now, but until then I see myself as the premier baby face of Voltage.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 3 EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 6:06 pm

KellyHackenschmidt wrote:
Anyone you haven't worked a match with that you think would be fun?
Well I could name just about the whole fed because the funny thing is, you figure someone at my level now would have faced a good majority of the top stars, but not really. But if you forced me to only pick a few people I would love to face: Lannister, Methuselah/Mr. Dedede, Jacob Senn, Scott Oasis and Eclipse Diemos just to name 5. But on Voltage specifically, pretty much the whole roster. Only person I've really faced as of season 10 still on the brand is Aren.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 3 EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 6:14 pm

Nico Borġ wrote:
How can policy makers decrease the risk of infection from tainted blood in hospitals?
Well I would say that they would not only need to make policies for better sanitary conditions and handling of bodily fluids, but enforce them too. Better care and removal of needles, test tubes filled with blood, etcetera. 

Just a general statement though. If someone that works in the medical field or whom is better with politics could add upon this statement, it would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 3 EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 6:18 pm

Do you have any alt's you would bring in the future if/when you retire Nasir?
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 3 EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 6:23 pm

Brody Sparks wrote:
Do you have any alt's you would bring in the future if/when you retire Nasir?
The first idea would be bringing back my Jun Nobunaga character, but I'm very confident I will have other and probably better ideas by then. But I do know I am going to make another character once Nas has reached his limits. I want to take the Robbie/Jay/Ken approach to my longevity in e-feds (no disrespect to guys like DDD or Imp who carry the same character for their entire run, I just think what the other guys do is more of a style I see for myself.)

Which means I will make a new elitist one day when Nasir enters the Hall of Fame. Until then it will be Nasir and Nicole (Who may or may not still be around by then herself).
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 3 EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 6:27 pm

Aside your love for Alexa Bliss, why did you create Nicole?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Nasir Anything

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next