Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Nasir Anything - Page 6 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Nasir Anything - Page 6 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Ask Nasir Anything - Page 6 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Ask Nasir Anything - Page 6 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Ask Nasir Anything - Page 6 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Ask Nasir Anything - Page 6 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Ask Nasir Anything - Page 6 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Ask Nasir Anything - Page 6 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ask Nasir Anything

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

Ask Nasir Anything - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 6 EmptyMarch 20th 2017, 6:38 pm

When was the first time you watched indy wrestling? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 6 EmptyMarch 21st 2017, 3:32 pm

Chris Elite wrote:
Dream PFP Match?

Dream scenario for when you win a world title?

Dream PFP Match? Facing either DDD or Aren, it's honestly as simple as that.

Dream scenario to win the world title? The potential to win it this year tbh. At PFP winning the world title in the main event in my homestate new jersey. And this being the tenth anniversary would make it even more special. I would just be eternally blessed if this happened. But ofc that requires me winning the GR, so be ready my bois~!
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 6 EmptyMarch 21st 2017, 3:33 pm

Nobi wrote:
When was the first time you watched indy wrestling? Lol.

I saw some ROH highlights in 2010, and from there I started watching Chikara, CZW, and PWG.
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 6 EmptyMarch 21st 2017, 4:07 pm

1. How are you today?

2. Any non-wrestler pic base which you can use for this character?

3. Do you think Sami Zayn deserves to be on a losing streak like the one now?

4. One man who can save TNA?
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 6 EmptyMarch 21st 2017, 5:06 pm

Mike Showman wrote:
1. How are you today?

2. Any non-wrestler pic base which you can use for this character?

3. Do you think Sami Zayn deserves to be on a losing streak like the one now?

4. One man who can save TNA?

1. I'm doing alright today, no complaints on my end.

2. I couldn't use a non wrestler pic base in all honesty, it just does not feel right to me whatsoever.

3. OFC he doesn't deserve to be on a losing streak, if anything he deserves to hold a championship sometime soon, it's been too damn long since he last did!

4. If Broken Matt Hardy couldn't save TNA, then their's no hope that anyone could. Ripperoni
Back to top Go down
Jon McAdams
Voltage
Voltage
Jon McAdams

Hailing From : England, United Kingdoms

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 6 EmptyMarch 23rd 2017, 5:25 am

When an underdog becomes champion, do you think he should be booked strong moving forward, or treated as an underdog champion? Do you feel like the character should change into a true winning successful champion at some point or do you think the character loses its appeal?
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 6 EmptyMarch 23rd 2017, 8:23 pm

Jon McAdams wrote:
When an underdog becomes champion, do you think he should be booked strong moving forward, or treated as an underdog champion? Do you feel like the character should change into a true winning successful champion at some point or do you think the character loses its appeal?
To me it's all about progression and development, And one of the classic tales is the underdog hero reaching the mountaintop amd finally becoming a true legend in history, viewed as a powerful equal to all others who have been in the same status as him. Although, there is of course nothing wrong with a character being the same and retaining its bread and butter like Pizza Boy. I suppose it varies from character to character my good sir~!
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 6 EmptyMarch 23rd 2017, 8:36 pm

What do you see in that koala Keelan?
Back to top Go down
Rex32
Showdown
Showdown
Rex32

Hailing From : Sea,Isle New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 6 EmptyMarch 23rd 2017, 8:41 pm

I've enjoyed watching your evolution from just The Nas to a more straight shooter nowadays which seems more closer to who you may be as a person (just guessing that it's closer to who you are).

Anyways that leads to my question. Where can you go from here?
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 6 EmptyMarch 23rd 2017, 9:02 pm

Keelan Cetinich wrote:
What do you see in that koala Keelan?

Ask Nasir Anything - Page 6 Komala.full.2008874
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 6 EmptyMarch 23rd 2017, 9:07 pm

Rex32 wrote:
I've enjoyed watching your evolution from just The Nas to a more straight shooter nowadays which seems more closer to who you may be as a person (just guessing that it's closer to who you are).

Anyways that leads to my question. Where can you go from here?

TY Very much Rex and yes indeed, what Nasir is now is a much greater reflection of who I am as a person and I am incredibly proud of what I have done in the past year with my progression. I take great pride in knowing someone such as yourself has taken notice of what I have managed to do since PFP 9 and even during that week.

As for the question, well this is EAW after all, you never know what is in store or even right around the corner. I could turn heel, I could join sanatorium, I could reunite with Aren, I could end up on Dynasty or Showdown. But I assume you mean in terms of development, well you got me beat. We'll just have to wait for the men pulling the strings around here to work their magic and see what comes up. I'm praying it's the Grand Rampage victory tho~!
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 6 EmptyApril 18th 2017, 1:22 am

We're gettin dug into PFP Season! So if anybody's got questions for me send them my way~!
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 6 EmptyApril 18th 2017, 1:44 am

Who would be your ideal Pride for Pain match opponent?
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 6 EmptyApril 18th 2017, 1:58 am

Sir Finnegan Wakefield wrote:
Who would be your ideal Pride for Pain match opponent?

At this point with the way things are looking, taking on whomever the EAW Champion is to be. Whether it be Drastik in a battle of eras, or getting payback on Eclipse for forcing me to delay my push.

Of course if I had it my way I would want to face Aren in a true final battle to our now going on 3 year on/off rivalry and finally getting the big win on him I've waited so long for.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 6 EmptyApril 18th 2017, 7:24 am

Just like to Finnegan, this isn't a question, but I'm glad our characters were fighting againts each-others. Hopefully Nobi and Nasir have other encounters like that. Kudos to the writers (H).
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 6 EmptyApril 18th 2017, 11:19 am

Nobi wrote:
Just like to Finnegan, this isn't a question, but I'm glad our characters were fighting againts each-others. Hopefully Nobi and Nasir have other encounters like that. Kudos to the writers (H).

I most certainly agree, I am extremely blessed and thankful to those who wrote the Grand Rampage for giving me the time and the shine that I got throughout the entire match for a multitude of reasons. Getting to interact and cross paths with SO MANY different people really made me excited! It's a good way to lay out the groundwork for the future when I get to cross paths with a lot of the current Dy and SD guys~!
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 6 EmptyApril 26th 2017, 6:48 pm

If Nas were a real life wrestler what federation do you think he'd do best in, and what wrestler from that promotion do you think would be his best feud?
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 6 EmptyApril 27th 2017, 1:32 am

\"Damaged" Zack Crash wrote:
If Nas were a real life wrestler what federation do you think he'd do best in, and what wrestler from that promotion do you think would be his best feud?
I imagine Nasir as the type being a mainstay in ROH and being a terrific foil to Adam Cole personally. Although working for New Japan or even WWE would be badass in their own rights.
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 6 EmptyApril 27th 2017, 4:24 am

How did you come up with the name "The Nas" for a wrestling name?
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 6 EmptyApril 27th 2017, 8:25 pm

Terry Chambers wrote:
How did you come up with the name "The Nas" for a wrestling name?
Well I wanted a nane similar to The Rock's and Obviously my name is Nasir and Nas is the shortened version of it. So I just put The in front of it and boom! not a complicated story behind this one in all honesty.
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 6 EmptyApril 27th 2017, 9:21 pm

Can I ship over to you a real life koala?
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 6 EmptyApril 27th 2017, 10:32 pm

Keelan Cetinich wrote:
Can I ship over to you a real life koala?
Sure, I can give it to tarah and say it's from me ^u^
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 6 EmptyApril 27th 2017, 10:59 pm

Of all your picbases which was your favorite and why
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 6 EmptyApril 28th 2017, 5:48 am

showster26 wrote:
Of all your picbases which was your favorite and why
As I have made it clear, Sami without a doubt. Rock was fun for putting my own spin on my childhood idol and my favorite of all time. Enzo allowed me to grow as a character, promoer, and become more of the underdog in script that I always was out of script. But Sami has allowed me to take that and shoot it to new heights. He perfectly captures what I have esablished Nas to be, with his plucky underdog demeanor, second to none wrestling ability, and anti establishment tendencies. Sami irl faces the exact same adversaties my character does here. Also I've always been a huge fan of the guy~!
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 6 EmptyJuly 23rd 2017, 2:00 pm

Bored and I wanna interact with people...plez help a brotha out :sadnas:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Nasir Anything

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next