Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos? Empty
PostSubject: Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos?   Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos? EmptyApril 26th 2016, 5:51 pm

Maybe it was in EAW, maybe it wasn't. What's the most out-there thing that's ever taken place in one of your promos? Maybe it was something your character said or did, maybe it was the setting? What made it more outlandish than any of your other promos?
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos?   Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos? EmptyApril 26th 2016, 7:46 pm

Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos?   Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos? EmptyApril 26th 2016, 8:40 pm

I wrote the Kenny and KOBA show segments for Voltage, and Scooby DOO shows up.

As does Gabriel Eden, a meth addicted talking dog, and other such things!

Yeah...it was some weird shit...
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos?   Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos? EmptyApril 27th 2016, 5:49 pm

Tony found me in an attic once writing the promo as it was happening.
Back to top Go down
-

-

Hailing From : Lexington Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos?   Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos? EmptyApril 27th 2016, 5:56 pm

I once beat a random TLA fan with their own prosthetic limb in a promo.-.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos?   Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos? EmptyApril 27th 2016, 7:35 pm

Me and my tag teamartner Fallen Diablo were tag team champipns in this e-fed called USFG (aka the efed carlos and Jay refuse to talk about) burned the tag titles then threw them in a river and quit th e efed after insulting every member on the roster, saying the women would have fucked actual rats if they could pay them enough
Back to top Go down
Majestiq

Majestiq

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos?   Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos? EmptyApril 27th 2016, 7:39 pm

These really are some weird sequences.. Wow, I feel right at home.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos?   Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos? EmptyApril 27th 2016, 7:46 pm

Probably watching Degrassi while training for my match to start off the promo.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos?   Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos? EmptyApril 27th 2016, 8:46 pm

I could write a book on this if I thought about it long enough.  Another was Tony having a long-standing feud with Frank Stallone in IEW.  I think it actually led to show writers acknowledging it and having us face off in an "Over The Top" Arm Wrestling Contest.  I also stole a hobo's pet raccoon.  IEW was weird...
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos?   Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos? EmptyApril 28th 2016, 10:51 am

What else? it always be the moment when I contemplated suicide, of course Razz
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos?   Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos? EmptyApril 28th 2016, 10:52 am

The Time I tried to make my character Crazy.................................Yeah that lasted an entire week.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos?   Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos? EmptyApril 28th 2016, 11:34 am

Taking a minor to an underground dog fighting show
Punching a dead guy in the nuts at his funeral
Walking down an alleyway at night buttnaked with a minor (who also happens to be buttnaked)
Getting thrown in jail then bailed out then thrown in jail again in the span of 24 hours
Pissing on a Hexa-Gun worshipping cult in Donald Trump underwear during one of their top secret meetings

Ye, I can go all day. Point is, basically every scene-based promo I put out has at least one weird sequence going on.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos?   Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos? EmptyApril 28th 2016, 5:43 pm

Doni Prasdana got drunk for 24/7 lol
Back to top Go down
Butcher

Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos?   Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos? EmptyApril 28th 2016, 6:37 pm

bears having sex on the front porch... or... giving crack to children and telling them it was candy.... or... walking in on Ale having sex with a hooker in the janitor closest of an arena.  Or... made someone's manager eat their own tongue... or slapping a lama because it wouldn't get off the road... or I don't know.... shit happens.
Back to top Go down
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Drastik

Hailing From : Oakland, California

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos?   Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos? EmptyApril 29th 2016, 9:25 am

I once had an opening line that implied that I actually read the previous EAW show in full.

Wait no, I never did that
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos?   Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos? EmptyApril 29th 2016, 3:59 pm

I've had a lot with Fertility Lynch, too.  That was kind of the point of her, really.  The one that sticks out right now in my mind can only be described as gun sex.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos?   Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos? EmptyMay 2nd 2016, 7:50 am

Many weird sequences took place in like all of my CWF promos when I was Daniel Bryan there. Carlos remembers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos?   Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos? Empty

Back to top Go down

Weirdest sequence that's ever taken place in any of your promos?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1