EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
DIA DEL DIABLO COMES YOUR JULY 29TH, 2017 || NEO: UPRISING COMES YOUR WAY SOON || SITE UPDATES COMING AFTER TRE'S VACATION ||
Top posting users this week
Ryan Wilson

Cameron Ella Ava

Astraea Jordan

TLA

Moongoose McQueen

Jamie O'Hara

The Trickster Azrael

Nobi

Keelan Cetinich

Finnegan Wakefield

Latest topics
» The Compliment Game
by Bhris Elite Today at 3:21 pm

» Luke Colter
by J.D. Damon Today at 10:41 am

» 11.75 STARS CLUB
by Anthony Leonhart Today at 8:56 am

» EAW Promoz!
by Jon McAdams Today at 5:02 am

» Yeah nah yeah nah: AMA II
by Moongoose McQueen Today at 2:53 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
by Astraea Jordan Today at 12:42 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

What's the weirdest dream you've had?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GC

PostSubject: What's the weirdest dream you've had?   September 9th 2016, 12:20 pm

Let me know
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nasir Moore
Dynasty
Dynasty

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: What's the weirdest dream you've had?   September 9th 2016, 1:41 pm

If I revealed them, Alexa Bliss might find this and never want to talk to me.

Nasir Moore Wiki
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TLA
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be

PostSubject: Re: What's the weirdest dream you've had?   September 9th 2016, 2:09 pm

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of "interposition" and "nullification" -- one day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: What's the weirdest dream you've had?   September 9th 2016, 5:10 pm

I made out with myself

no bullshit, I literally stumbled across my twin in a dream and just went in for some reason

This was like five years ago but I still remember it (minus the details obviously) which is weird considering that I don't recall any of my other dreams

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: What's the weirdest dream you've had?   September 9th 2016, 6:15 pm

That Russia had a civil war that happening in Indonesia. One of the group took 0.38 dollar from me and just letting me go. Then I met a friend of mine who wore pencak silat uniform and telling me that he wanted to get rid the Russians from Indonesia in a comedic way. He asked me to join him and I agreed. Just like any superhero movies, we beat them with bare-hands only. The funny thing is, The two group of Russians didn't even Indonesian citizen, but for whatever reason, they had a civil war in Indonesia. My house turned into a hotel as well.

This was like 10 years ago, lol.

Thanks to Ryan Marx for the signature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Austin Hudson

Hailing From : Chicago, IL

PostSubject: Re: What's the weirdest dream you've had?   September 10th 2016, 12:40 am

I had a dream that I handpicked Regis Philbin to announce me "Eva Marie" style at WrestleMania in front of 70,000 people. I had a glow in the dark entrance and rode in on a deer. When I got to the ring, I had to wrestle a bull. Regis then proceeded to tell me I was not going to be a millionaire. 

I woke up. 

The End.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: What's the weirdest dream you've had?   September 10th 2016, 9:59 am

Weirdest one I remember was when I was in 9th grade and I had a crush on this girl and in the dream I was following her around everywhere then I stopped and asked "Do I really like this girl"? then a mirror image of myself popped outta nowhere and said "Yes you do, you dream about her all the time!" Then woke up confused.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Sven

PostSubject: Re: What's the weirdest dream you've had?   September 10th 2016, 11:33 am

Killing people...you know the normal stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What's the weirdest dream you've had?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1