Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Your biggest rival. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Your biggest rival. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Your biggest rival. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Your biggest rival. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Your biggest rival. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Your biggest rival. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Your biggest rival. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Your biggest rival. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Your biggest rival.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Your biggest rival. Empty
PostSubject: Your biggest rival.   Your biggest rival. EmptyMay 26th 2014, 12:54 am

Who has been your biggest rival in your EAW career.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest rival.   Your biggest rival. EmptyMay 26th 2014, 9:13 am

EAW is my biggest rival, so everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest rival.   Your biggest rival. EmptyMay 26th 2014, 9:26 am

DEDEDE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest rival.   Your biggest rival. EmptyMay 26th 2014, 9:36 am

Kawa
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest rival.   Your biggest rival. EmptyMay 26th 2014, 10:13 am

I guess it would be Xavier Williams
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest rival.   Your biggest rival. EmptyMay 26th 2014, 1:05 pm

Either DDD, or RoV
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest rival.   Your biggest rival. EmptyMay 26th 2014, 11:08 pm

Cameron of course, lol
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest rival.   Your biggest rival. EmptyMay 27th 2014, 4:09 am

Every bitch ass extremist that talks about me losing the CITV cash in and winning Bust of the Year.

So... pretty much everybody.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest rival.   Your biggest rival. EmptyMay 27th 2014, 11:55 am

I guess you could say Terry, but I think me and Monstro could put on some very entertaining matches in the future with our consistency on promos and our drastically different characters.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest rival.   Your biggest rival. EmptyMay 27th 2014, 6:57 pm

ADV.. he has been my only true rival actually.
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Hawk
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Hurricane Hawk

Hailing From : Starling City

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest rival.   Your biggest rival. EmptyMay 27th 2014, 11:44 pm

Jeff Cena
Back to top Go down
Lethal Consequences
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Lethal Consequences

Hailing From : Oakland

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest rival.   Your biggest rival. EmptyMay 28th 2014, 12:11 am

You.

Fucking asshole.
Back to top Go down
http://adobehouserecords.com
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest rival.   Your biggest rival. EmptyMay 28th 2014, 9:46 am

Hurricane Hawk wrote:
Jeff Cena
 lol!  :punk:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest rival.   Your biggest rival. EmptyMay 28th 2014, 3:30 pm

Enemy wise would be DEDEDE
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest rival.   Your biggest rival. EmptyMay 31st 2014, 5:02 pm

Probably Hurricane Hawk... maybe Y2Impact in my early days... that match happened too many times.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest rival.   Your biggest rival. EmptyMay 31st 2014, 6:24 pm

Well I've had long term beefs with DDD, Imp, HBB and RoV facing them all a lot in EAW. EAW wise I feel like it would be Robbie if I pick one person, but overall e-feds including EAW it would be HBB if picking one person since we kinda grew up in efeds together fighting all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest rival.   Your biggest rival. EmptyMay 31st 2014, 9:55 pm

There isn't really an Edge/John Cena situation for my character. I think the most heated beef my character has had was with Heart Break Boy in 2012. That feud/those matches are something I won't forget, mostly because of the intensity and the conviction which with both of us wrote on promos. He was inactive for our House of Glass match, but I really take pride in the effort both of us gave for our Last Man Standing match on Dynasty in 2012, so major props to him for that. I took the loss pretty hard, but it all worked out for the best with me. Though it wasn't a hugely long-term feud, we were at odds with each other for a few months, the peak of that being the aforementioned LMS match on Dynasty (which is probably one of the best matches Scott has written; fantastic match and ending).

The man I go back with the furthest in EAW history is Jaywalker. Our characters (and sometimes, our actual selves) have entered into a war of words with each other more often than I can remember. It all goes back to a 2008 Dynasty where Starr and I faced Jay in a handicap match. At the time, Jay was the biggest face in EAW and the World Heavyweight Champion (Pretty much Cena-level at the time, as hard as that is to believe with the monster heel he played in later years). Ronn interfered with the match and I ended up getting the pin over him, which I considered my biggest career accomplishment up to that point. We weren't the best of friends in early years (he thought I was a snake, which wasn't too far from the truth at the time; I didn't really like his attitude and vice versa, etc), so it was a really big accomplishment for me and it didn't tone his dominance down much since it was a handicap match that required interference on behalf of his opponents to win. It escalated at Road to Redemption II; a match Jay should've won on his own merits considering I wasn't even scheduled there to begin with, but an event that began my rise to mainstream prominence for me. From Midsummer Massacre II to Dynasty vs. Showdown 2012 to the EAW Finale show, I've always found my matches with Jay hugely competitive and he's been one of, if not the most enjoyable opponent I've faced to date, though I miss "The Elite Dynast." Sadƒ

Then there's RRS, with whom I've had several classic matches dating back to the post-RTR II Dynasty in 2009. Our competitiveness and self-entitlement complemented each other in promos, and we instantly hit it off from the get-go in 2009. But to tell you the truth, that might very well have been the peak of our feud together. We were never more intense in any match promos-wise than we were in early 2009 when feuding for the World Heavyweight Championship on Dynasty. In later years, the conviction and the intensity was still there, but to a far lesser extent. Things eventually boiled over and we teamed up to form the infamous Order of the Angels, a team most people were annoyed by because we were (admittedly) douchebags. We never promoed as hard on each other as we did in 2009, despite the quality of our promos clearly progressing with time. Despite the fact that a lot of his career was GFX-motivated, I really feel like the majority of that just cancelled out the poor attitude that put him in the proverbial dog house for the better part of his career. It's regrettable that his championship reigns didn't amount to more, and I would've loved to see him face Jaywalker at some point (the two have never crossed paths in EAW history; it would be a match for the ages, undoubtedly), but it is what it is and I won't forget our many matches and feuds with each other. ƒ

Last but not least, Mr. DEDEDE. He's almost-assuredly the one I've wanted to beat the most out of this quartet of legends, but it never really materialized the way I wanted it to and so I'd just like to say I'm hugely grateful for the feud, match, and promos we put on leading up to Pain for Pride VI. Despite his sexual affinity for adolescent girls (/sarcasm... possibly), he's one of the most immensely talented and critical figures in the history of EAW. It was an honor to face him, and I wasn't very upset I lost at last year's Pain for Pride. I guess "disappointed" would be the best word to use, but even then, the match and the ability to finally have a proper feud with him after all of those years since he whipped out his shovel and dug me a six-foot deep hole at the inaugural Reckless Wiring was a rewarding experience that I won't forget. I liken our feud to Goku vs. Vegeta in their second encounter in the Buu arc. Vegeta was driven by his rage and envy, seeing Kakarot obtain what he, the entitled egotistical Saiyan elite, could not obtain time after time. It must've taken a lot for him to sit back all of those years knowing Goku was the one to avenge his warrior race, and not he who had experienced Freeza's subjugation first-hand. Then there was the fact he reached the level of Super Saiyan before Vegeta, and then maybe Vegeta became stronger than even he in the Android Arc for a brief time (see: me, 2010), but Goku was always the savior and played hero while Vegeta took a backseat, similar to DDD being EAW's poster boy and appearing in the majority of main events despite Jaywalker and I being World Champions on Showdown and Dynasty, respectively. It's not exactly congruous, but the parallels I've drawn are close enough for me to relate the two. Our actual feud and promos are overlooked because of the God-level match that took place at PFP, but I'd argue it was the most intense and deep-seeded feud going on in EAW at the time. Of course, I salvaged my losses and won the four-way at the EAW Finale, but that's something that just doesn't go away.

In conclusion, all of these men are great candidates for the title of my "greatest rival," but there's really no huge disparity for any of them in my eyes because I'm equally competitive with all of them. That's why they're legends. Kudos to all of them on their hard work and accomplishments, and may they triumph in whatever they do in their e-fed futures.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest rival.   Your biggest rival. EmptyMay 31st 2014, 9:59 pm

This post is  :perfect:  Makes all other posts look like they were from insolent sheep.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest rival.   Your biggest rival. EmptyJune 1st 2014, 1:44 am

Jaywalker, Diamond Cage, and Extreme Enigma.
Back to top Go down
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest rival.   Your biggest rival. EmptySeptember 16th 2014, 12:09 am

Thread bumped
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest rival.   Your biggest rival. EmptySeptember 16th 2014, 12:46 am

SG1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest rival.   Your biggest rival. EmptySeptember 16th 2014, 4:40 am

I haven't been here long, but maybe Alex Anderson so far?
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest rival.   Your biggest rival. EmptySeptember 16th 2014, 7:51 am

Crimson Mask wrote:
I haven't been here long, but maybe Alex Anderson so far?
😁
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest rival.   Your biggest rival. EmptySeptember 16th 2014, 10:01 am

Jacob Senn
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest rival.   Your biggest rival. EmptySeptember 16th 2014, 1:35 pm

I'd probably say Jay. Imp's probably my longest and Demon's probably the most hated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest rival.   Your biggest rival. Empty

Back to top Go down

Your biggest rival.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1