Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Biggest Busts in EAW SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Biggest Busts in EAW SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Biggest Busts in EAW Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Biggest Busts in EAW Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Biggest Busts in EAW Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Biggest Busts in EAW Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Biggest Busts in EAW Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Biggest Busts in EAW Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Biggest Busts in EAW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Biggest Busts in EAW Empty
PostSubject: Biggest Busts in EAW   Biggest Busts in EAW EmptyMay 30th 2014, 5:00 am

Who are some of the biggest busts in EAW history. Like those who failed to live up to their potential.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break Boy
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
The Heart Break Boy

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Busts in EAW   Biggest Busts in EAW EmptyMay 30th 2014, 7:30 am

Chris Hessian and cena29
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Busts in EAW   Biggest Busts in EAW EmptyMay 30th 2014, 1:47 pm

Hessian
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Busts in EAW   Biggest Busts in EAW EmptyMay 30th 2014, 2:11 pm

Chris Hessian and Devan Dubian... nice job Starr.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Busts in EAW   Biggest Busts in EAW EmptyMay 30th 2014, 3:15 pm

Nick Angel
Xavier McCoy
Colin Kaline
Chris Hessian
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Busts in EAW   Biggest Busts in EAW EmptyMay 30th 2014, 3:37 pm

Nick could have gone real far, but he just up and left, so there is that.

Colin just left once he won the world championship because he "enjoyed the chase instead of being champion".

Chris Hessian was probably the biggest though with him winning Grand Rampage and then, nothing.

I do not see how Devan Dubian is a bust though, he never really got a big push except being in the mid-card with the National Extreme and Elite Championships.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Busts in EAW   Biggest Busts in EAW EmptyMay 30th 2014, 4:03 pm

Well tbf, I had him pretty much set to win the EAW Championship in 2011 and he went inactive, he really could have been massive here so many times.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Busts in EAW   Biggest Busts in EAW EmptyMay 30th 2014, 5:28 pm

Dubian
Bobby Cash/Hessian
Moonlight Predator
King Kjors
Cena29
Eddie Mack for now.
DDD's apprentice that I forgot.
JC
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Busts in EAW   Biggest Busts in EAW EmptyMay 30th 2014, 5:37 pm

Bonskippy. That kid was going places.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Busts in EAW   Biggest Busts in EAW EmptyMay 30th 2014, 7:21 pm

Party Maniacs

RIP stereo raptor
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Busts in EAW   Biggest Busts in EAW EmptyMay 30th 2014, 7:22 pm

Jaywalker wrote:

Eddie Mack for now.

Thank you for putting me out of my misery. I was waiting for someone to mention me, this thread wouldn't have been complete without it. Most recent Bust of the Year not getting a mention would have been a bit odd imo.

But yeah, I think Dubian should get a mention. Similar story to myself, was almost given the title on a silver platter back on Voltage iirc and I think he had another chance later as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Busts in EAW   Biggest Busts in EAW EmptyMay 30th 2014, 8:44 pm

Since I joined, I would have to say Eddie Mack.
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Busts in EAW   Biggest Busts in EAW EmptyMay 30th 2014, 8:51 pm

Hessian
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Busts in EAW   Biggest Busts in EAW EmptyJune 1st 2014, 2:08 am

I'd definitely say Hessian takes the top spot despite me not being here when he actually busted.

As much as I hate to say this one, Viper/Brian Daniels.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Busts in EAW   Biggest Busts in EAW EmptySeptember 13th 2014, 1:58 pm

I take back Dub... for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Busts in EAW   Biggest Busts in EAW EmptySeptember 13th 2014, 2:01 pm

Cyclone takes this pretty easily, bust big time once again.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Busts in EAW   Biggest Busts in EAW EmptySeptember 13th 2014, 2:02 pm

Hessian!  Seriously, how can you bust after winning the GR?!
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Busts in EAW   Biggest Busts in EAW EmptySeptember 13th 2014, 2:06 pm

Hessian
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Busts in EAW   Biggest Busts in EAW EmptySeptember 13th 2014, 2:22 pm

God. wrote:
I take back Dub... for now.
Thank you  :toast:

I'm not surprised most of you saw me as a bust, hope I'm able to turn that around with this run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Busts in EAW   Biggest Busts in EAW EmptySeptember 13th 2014, 2:27 pm

I think people are slightly making a bigger deal out of Hessians bust, yeah busting after winning GR is bad even if he wasn't the first choice to win it and all and he was being pushed hard (probably would have won the title off Kawa too at PFP) but I don't see how he takes this over Cy.

Cy literally got the biggest push ever in 2010, won gr, won the title at PFP and then proceeded to have a forgettable one month title reign, feuded with KD and didn't even beat him one on one, then beat DDD for the title and got fired while champion.

Then came back in 2011, quit right before T.I, came back months later to feud with Erik and again, went inactive and busted.

Then comes back in 2013, has a very good year and finally gets pushed into the main event fulltime and randomly goes inactive when he potentially could have won the title in 2014.

Biggest fail ever imo.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Busts in EAW   Biggest Busts in EAW EmptyApril 29th 2015, 3:13 pm

Eddie Mack is only a bigger bust than Chris Hessian because Nigey is actually a skillful writer and Bobby G's blubbery ass never was.

Also, if I can be a bust and still win two World Championships like Cyclone did, I'll take that any day over the rest of these guys.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Busts in EAW   Biggest Busts in EAW EmptyApril 29th 2015, 3:50 pm

Diamond Cage. It saddens me to say that since he's a cool guy but damn, right after he wins his first World Championship after all this time and then whatever happened ruined that.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Busts in EAW   Biggest Busts in EAW EmptyApril 29th 2015, 5:27 pm

MTM wrote:
Diamond Cage. It saddens me to say that since he's a cool guy but damn, right after he wins his first World Championship after all this time and then whatever happened ruined that.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Busts in EAW   Biggest Busts in EAW EmptyApril 29th 2015, 5:51 pm

Ares Vendetta wrote:
I'd definitely say Hessian takes the top spot despite me not being here when he actually busted.

As much as I hate to say this one, Viper/Brian Daniels.
:punk:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Busts in EAW   Biggest Busts in EAW Empty

Back to top Go down

Biggest Busts in EAW

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1