Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 30 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 30 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 30 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 30 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 30 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 30 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 30 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 30 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

The Compliment Game - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 12:32 am

We are, we are...THE NEW GENERATION!! Dropping in like a ball of fire onto EAW when you first arrived and you have not slowed down since. That's called talent.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 12:33 am

The New Generation is definitely here, and like myself you were one of the first to help usher it in. Always an easy guy to talk to and fun to work with. I hope down the line we get to have a feud of some sort. Keep up what you're doing and you can be world champ in no time!
Back to top Go down
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty
Victor Maero

Hailing From : Missouri
Status : How many licks does it take to get to the center of my heart?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 12:39 am

I was excited to see an Enzo, and you have pulled it off beautifully. I've honestly enjoyed seeing your feed posts. You're unique and honestly a new breed champion in the making if I've ever seen one. EAW is lucky to have someone with as refreshing and honest of a character and writer as you.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 1:16 am

I am totally in awe of you character. Your gimmick is amazing, your Theme song is beautiful, and I love the nickname Tin Man. To be honest, I am behind your whole character beause its a thing of beauty. WHEW. Just keep going on the promos and before you know it, you will be main eventing!
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 1:18 am

Tarah you already know you're my senpai, but even more than that you were the origin of a movement in EAW for the vixens of today! You are a surefire HoFer in the coming years and everything about you is amazing, Promos, GFXs, Character, etc. Out of anyone I would show new people to be like, you are at the top of the list!
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 2:05 am

A charismatic guy, definitely likeable and helpful to people. No one could be able to hate you because you are funny and helpful person. Your character change would be a turning point for you too I guess.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 2:42 am

You have a lot of confidence now. But more imporantly, you have really clicked with your new character. Chin up my fellow Indonesian.
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 3:08 am

One of the nicest guys to ever come to EAW. A great member of the community who as an Elitist is always improving and looking for advice. You get better and better each week and I think you're really getting the hang of your character.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 4:38 am

I hated that I couldn't be there for you after I was removed from my writer's position but I knew you could write without me. I don't know if you wrote on your own for me but we were a team and most of our share of success is because of you. You're a fair writer, you see something in others that no one else sees and you have a work ethic that not many have. You're an underrated promoer but more than anything? You're the most selfless person I know.

Last edited by Tyler Parker on July 12th 2016, 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 4:45 am

after Ken stepped down, you are my favorite writer and one of the staff that helping me with stuffs. Hopefully Showdown will look great under your handle.
Back to top Go down
AJ Perez

AJ Perez

Hailing From : Copenhagen, Denmark

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 5:52 am

Great promoer with a unique pic base and Character
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 9:18 am

A great addition to the new breed and a cool guy who has fit right into the community without any issues
Back to top Go down
AJ Perez

AJ Perez

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 10:52 am

Very active on forums with some good promos
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 11:47 am

You gotta nice Mohawk and you do flippy shit
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 11:49 am

You're not SAWFT
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 12:14 pm

Used to detest you heavily back in 2013 for your infamous decisions, but if I should get that out of the way, I can easily reward you with the fact that you have offered your sincere service and dedication throughout the years. You may come and go in between, but we all know what you have done to make this e-fed where it is today, along with former Chairmen in the process.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 12:16 pm

I like how I have to strain my eyes to see what you are typing in that font. It makes it easier to skip over your posts without having to read them.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 12:28 pm

To throw away the fact that TLA was born with microphthalmia, I must say that he has been one hell of a competitor throughout these past number of years. Didn't ever quite expect him to join EAW due to his "record" back in the days, but he has proven through comedy, dedication, and relentlessness on the Promo Page that he is truly a massive fit in EAW. Open your eyes more now.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 12:33 pm

Over the years I have always felt you're a top tier promoer and you continue to reinvent yourself time and time again. Hopefully the board or whomever your writer is sees that you're a valuable asset to the brand. I'm hoping one day you will end up winning a title or find yourself back into world title contention soon. Keep on truckin my friend
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 12:42 pm

I believe a good e-fedder is the one who can handle so many characters, comfortable with them and make all of them look good. I saw you as that kind of guy. I guess every character you play, you can make it interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 1:56 pm

Got a real eye for the aesthetic. Sweet pic base choices. Really beautifully laid out promos, and of course, they are a good read as well.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 2:05 pm

Very chill, very humble, you are overdue for a title shot/storyline or feud
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 2:19 pm

If I had a dime for every time you gave me a reason to say something negative about you, I would have ZERO DIMES.
Back to top Go down
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty
Victor Maero

Hailing From : Missouri
Status : How many licks does it take to get to the center of my heart?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 2:29 pm

You have a supra singly interesting gimmick. You have a knack for making your voice be heard and using your ideas to the fullest. You've got something special man, keep that and you'll be main eventing before you know it!
Back to top Go down
AJ Perez

AJ Perez

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 5:52 pm

Very unique pic base m8.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next