Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Reckless Wring spoiler thread, board overhaul imminent.  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Reckless Wring spoiler thread, board overhaul imminent.  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Reckless Wring spoiler thread, board overhaul imminent.  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Reckless Wring spoiler thread, board overhaul imminent.  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Reckless Wring spoiler thread, board overhaul imminent.  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Reckless Wring spoiler thread, board overhaul imminent.  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Reckless Wring spoiler thread, board overhaul imminent.  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Reckless Wring spoiler thread, board overhaul imminent.  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Reckless Wring spoiler thread, board overhaul imminent.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

Reckless Wring spoiler thread, board overhaul imminent.  Empty
PostSubject: Reckless Wring spoiler thread, board overhaul imminent.    Reckless Wring spoiler thread, board overhaul imminent.  EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 3:32 am

So at the RW meeting earlier this week, one of the proposed, non concrete, suggested results for a match at Reckless Wiring was spoiled to somebody who is in that match.

Every main brand writer on the board, just about, was there for that meeting.

You know exactly who you are, and you know exactly what match I'm talking about.

If you do not fess up about it, I'm removing and replacing every writer on the board. No exceptions. You have 24 hours to confess to me who did it.

If no one confesses, not only will I remove those writers, but if any writer gives any grief about being removed, they're fired and banned from EAW. The time for spoilers from a board of directors with loose lips as come to a fucking end. Tell me who you are and I'll be lenient about it. Thank you.

Last edited by Mr. DEDEDE on March 7th 2016, 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wring spoiler thread, board overhaul imminent.    Reckless Wring spoiler thread, board overhaul imminent.  EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 3:49 am

And if a writer gives me grief about this condition, they'll just be removed too. I'm not trying to hear how "unfair" this is when someone's telling their friends results and stips before they happen, especially when I know damn well it's happened countless times before. You're better off forcing a confession out of whoever did it. Especially the person who had the suggested result spoiled to them.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wring spoiler thread, board overhaul imminent.    Reckless Wring spoiler thread, board overhaul imminent.  EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 4:06 am

The funny thing is the result wasn't even finalized, yet my guess is it was meant to dissuade the person in this match in some capacity because they knew they weren't the favorite to winning. As if there were any benefit at all to telling this person "hey DDD said you might lose!" when it was a projection, at best. 

I will have zero second thoughts. Forget 24 hours, I want answers by midnight tonight, or all the main writers are being replaced. I will not reason any further.
Back to top Go down
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Drastik

Hailing From : Oakland, California

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wring spoiler thread, board overhaul imminent.    Reckless Wring spoiler thread, board overhaul imminent.  EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 4:40 am

Weird. My original joke was miraculously deleted. Let me try another: Will the three strikes policy be extended to twenty strikes to help keep Carlos around during the writers' lull?
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wring spoiler thread, board overhaul imminent.    Reckless Wring spoiler thread, board overhaul imminent.  EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 4:48 am

BTW if anyone else wants to troll on this thread they can get banned for a day as well. Serious responses only.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wring spoiler thread, board overhaul imminent.    Reckless Wring spoiler thread, board overhaul imminent.  EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 10:50 am

Still no word, you have 12 hours to PM me, I'm running out of patience.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wring spoiler thread, board overhaul imminent.    Reckless Wring spoiler thread, board overhaul imminent.  EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 12:03 pm

The person who spoiled has been dealt with, let this be a lesson for board members to keep their mouths shut about results. And for those who didn't already get the hint, spoiling = firing. If I hear shit leaked, we'll go through this same process all over again. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wring spoiler thread, board overhaul imminent.    Reckless Wring spoiler thread, board overhaul imminent.  EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 1:00 pm

Sheridan Müller wrote:
Whoever it is just admit it, it's not worth getting yourself and all the other main writers replaced over.

Yes please do.  I'm working very hard with both Senn and Brian with my new Omerta angle and I don't want to have to start over from scratch with a new writer.
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wring spoiler thread, board overhaul imminent.    Reckless Wring spoiler thread, board overhaul imminent.  EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 1:08 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
The person who spoiled has been dealt with, let this be a lesson for board members to keep their mouths shut about results. And for those who didn't already get the hint, spoiling = firing. If I hear shit leaked, we'll go through this same process all over again. Smile
^^^Guys, looks like it's resolved.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wring spoiler thread, board overhaul imminent.    Reckless Wring spoiler thread, board overhaul imminent.  EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 1:12 pm

Yeah, it has been solved.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wring spoiler thread, board overhaul imminent.    Reckless Wring spoiler thread, board overhaul imminent.  EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 2:37 pm

It's resolved, Oasis will be writing solo with use of backups. Let this thread be an official warning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wring spoiler thread, board overhaul imminent.    Reckless Wring spoiler thread, board overhaul imminent.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Reckless Wring spoiler thread, board overhaul imminent.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1