Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Reckless Wiring Day 2 Reaction Thread  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Reckless Wiring Day 2 Reaction Thread  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Reckless Wiring Day 2 Reaction Thread  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Reckless Wiring Day 2 Reaction Thread  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Reckless Wiring Day 2 Reaction Thread  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Reckless Wiring Day 2 Reaction Thread  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Reckless Wiring Day 2 Reaction Thread  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Reckless Wiring Day 2 Reaction Thread  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Reckless Wiring Day 2 Reaction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

Reckless Wiring Day 2 Reaction Thread  Empty
PostSubject: Reckless Wiring Day 2 Reaction Thread    Reckless Wiring Day 2 Reaction Thread  EmptyMarch 27th 2016, 9:49 pm

Favorite Match: 

Favorite Moment:

Most Shocking Moment/Result:

Who Had the Best/Worst Night:

Who Stole the Show: 

Rating/General Comments:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wiring Day 2 Reaction Thread    Reckless Wiring Day 2 Reaction Thread  EmptyMarch 27th 2016, 9:51 pm

Favorite Match: Xav vs the scroll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wiring Day 2 Reaction Thread    Reckless Wiring Day 2 Reaction Thread  EmptyMarch 27th 2016, 10:01 pm

It was interesting 10/10
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wiring Day 2 Reaction Thread    Reckless Wiring Day 2 Reaction Thread  EmptyMarch 27th 2016, 10:04 pm

Mr. DEDEDE is The Gawd.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wiring Day 2 Reaction Thread    Reckless Wiring Day 2 Reaction Thread  EmptyMarch 27th 2016, 10:07 pm

Favorite Match: Cailin vs. HBG.

Favorite Moment: 
Bae getting that win. Starr going into beast mode during his match with Luzmala. Cailin's win.

Most Shocking Moment/Result: HBB's sudden retirement. ;-;

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best night, anyone who won on behalf of EAW. DDD, Cailin, and Starr all walked away with great victories. Worst night, Hexa-Done.

Who Stole the Show: DDD or Cailin.

Rating/General Comments: 10/10. Great job to all the writers for a job well done.
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wiring Day 2 Reaction Thread    Reckless Wiring Day 2 Reaction Thread  EmptyMarch 27th 2016, 10:19 pm

Favorite Match: Match of the Universe II

Favorite Moment: Favorite "lol" moment was Imp pouring salt on DDD's wounds

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Cailin winning if I am being honest. Congrats! 

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Hexa-gun had the worst night

Who Stole the Show: Jamie/Aren was def a match worth watching before the main event came around. Def like Demon getting vengeance on Jamie. 

Rating/General Comments: 9.2/10 if this applies to Day II, 9.4/10 in the whole of Reckless Wiring
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wiring Day 2 Reaction Thread    Reckless Wiring Day 2 Reaction Thread  EmptyMarch 27th 2016, 10:28 pm

Favorite Match: MOTU2, obvs.

Favorite Moment: That Shooting Star Spear spot BRUH!!

Most Shocking Moment/Result: I actually didn't think Aren would win, so ye I guess that

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best for EAW, Worst for Hexa-Gun. (AWE)

Who Stole the Show: Imp and DDD are a shoo-in for that, but I do believe all parties involved in the New Breed triple threat deserve credit for putting quite the back-and-forth.

Rating/General Comments: 
10/10! I initially didn't see Night 2 toppling Night 1 but I am glad I was sorely mistaken. Impeccable writing from start to finish! Like C put it earlier, this night is by far one of the greatest in EAW's history.
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wiring Day 2 Reaction Thread    Reckless Wiring Day 2 Reaction Thread  EmptyMarch 28th 2016, 12:07 am

Favorite Match: The Ironman match was great, and I liked how it followed less of a scripted, huge finish arc and involved a gambit from Aren that more than paid off.

Favorite Moment:
Salt basket.

Most Shocking Moment/Result:
I had no idea HBB was going to retire. I missed it live, but it was the first thing I read when the show was posted.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night:
Best goes to Maxwell Dachs. Worst goes to... probably anyone who consistently picks fights with him in the chat. Oh, boy.

Who Stole the Show:
DDD, by hitting a move that I'm not sure is physically possible.

Rating/General Comments:
If this is the last time I see HBB around, it was fun, man.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wiring Day 2 Reaction Thread    Reckless Wiring Day 2 Reaction Thread  EmptyMarch 28th 2016, 4:05 pm

Favorite Match: Impact/DEDEDE of course

Favorite Moment:
HBB retiring.  While I'm sad to see a talent like him go, I was moved by the fact that he was allow to bow out gracefully, something I wish we did more of.

Most Shocking Moment/Result:  Well aside from Dachs going over (Just kidding lol) I thought O'Hare would have had this one.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best: Anybody who won (gongrats to you) Worst: Hexa-Gun

Who Stole the Show: Hard to say.  Great maches top to bottom.

Rating/General Comments 9/10 I liked how this night paced itself after the orgy of violence that was night 1.  I will take a point away for the Tyler Porker skit.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wiring Day 2 Reaction Thread    Reckless Wiring Day 2 Reaction Thread  EmptyApril 23rd 2016, 12:22 am

Lit show still. Mandems came through no doubt. Bare elite tings, fam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wiring Day 2 Reaction Thread    Reckless Wiring Day 2 Reaction Thread  Empty

Back to top Go down

Reckless Wiring Day 2 Reaction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-