Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions   Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions EmptyMarch 6th 2016, 10:59 pm

Favorite Match: 

Favorite Moment:

Most Shocking Moment/Result:

Who Had the Best/Worst Night:

Who Stole the Show: 

Rating/General Comments:

Last edited by Ares Vendetta on May 1st 2016, 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions   Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions EmptyMarch 6th 2016, 11:04 pm

Favorite Match: Team Cross vs. Hexa-Gun.

Favorite Moment: TJ chokes on his mist.

Shocking Moment: Hexa-Gun winning

Star of the show: JD Damon 

Showstealers: All the members of the open fight gauntlet 

Rating: Dave Meltzer is probably pissing in his pants right now

Comment: Needs more DCW
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions   Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions EmptyMarch 6th 2016, 11:06 pm

Favorite match: Hexa-Gun/Cross. 

Favorite moment: Whenever Tyler avoided being hit by a car.

Most shocking moment: Honestly, how Team Cross basically gave the most daunting challenge to Hexa-gun. 

Best/Worst Night: I don't know if anyone had the worst night but the paramedics for Tyler/Ares are getting a hefty raise.

Who stole the show: The Vixens had multiple spots during Cross/Hexa-Gun, kudos to them promoing along with the writers putting in some spots. 

Rating: 9/10. The main event between Tyler/Ares was very good but the atmosphere was rather lacking. There were no shocking plot twists aside from the Hexa-gun doing the Lamelaza stuff which I rather enjoy. I'd add Hexa-Gun/Cross to matches that could be in running for matches of the year so far. As for the participants that have confronted me, pat yourself on the back for giving me stuff to work with along with congratulations to Phoenix.

Last edited by Angel. on March 6th 2016, 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions   Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions EmptyMarch 6th 2016, 11:06 pm

Favorite Match: Tag Team Warfare 

Favorite Moment: I legit marked out when Aria curb stomped Imp, but i loved Starr taking out nearly everyone with his move.

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Why y'all do Rami like that. Made him hope, Made him Bolieve, then y'all took away that hope. So ye the Tag Team Warfare result

Phoenix had the best night. Rien got shanked so I count that as worse. Also Aria took a barbed wire bat to the head. Y y'all do her like that.

Who Stole the Show: Everyone that participated in the Tag Team Warfare. I legit forgot that Ares and Tyler still had a match it was that great and would've been great to end the SS on it. And I guess it technically did but whatever.

Rating/General Comments: 10/10.  
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions   Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions EmptyMarch 6th 2016, 11:08 pm

Favorite Match: Team Cross vs Hexa Gun

Favorite Moment:
Phoenix's freaky finisher

Most Shocking Moment/Result:
Ares literally killing TP

Best: Hexa Gun Worst: Tyler Parker

Who Stole the Show:
JD Damon

Rating/General Comments:
10/10

Little side note here - For a person who joined EAW over a year ago and didn't really know anything about the efedding business and started using a crappy gimmick as a huge Taker fan and majorly failing at it. Over the past month or two changing up my gimmick and everything, getting that reaction from you guys I truly didn't expect. You live and learn from your mistakes, thank you for the support. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions   Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions EmptyMarch 6th 2016, 11:18 pm

Favorite Match: Tag Team Warfare. We killed the game.

Favorite Moment: Phoenix winning the OFG. And, all in the interest of stroking my own ego...that Kaiser's Crown into the light tubes was pretty sick (sorry about your face, Imp).

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Literally the entire Unsanctioned match. Like, Tyler almost got hit by a car? And then Ares put him through a window? And they were on tops of ambulances and shit. It kinda embodied "shocking".

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best night, probably JD. Worst night, poor Tyler. I think he died.

Who Stole the Show: Tag Team Warfare participants. 

Rating/General Comments: 10/10. Props to all the writers!
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions   Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions EmptyMarch 6th 2016, 11:19 pm

eh
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions   Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 7:16 am

BUMP.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions   Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 7:22 am

Main site isn't working for me still so I can't read anything.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions   Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 10:22 am

Favorite Match: Hard to choose between Ares/Tyler and Tag Team Warfare

Favorite Moment: Hexa-Gun getting the win.. I'm a huge Hexa-Gun fan don't kill me

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Aria's Curb Stomp or that moonsault from Tyler

Who Had The Best/Worst Night: Best probably Hexa-Gun or Mr. DEDEDE. Worst I'd say Tyler he must be fucked up.

Who Stole The Show: Everyone who participated in Tag Team Warfare

Rating/General Comments: 8/10 It was a good show, not better than RD IMO, but better than Rising Tide.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions   Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 10:39 am

Favorite match: You know the drill. Hexa-gun vs. Team Cross. Unfortunately I was not able to read the match live, but reading it on the page afterward was just as thrilling. My face feels better knowing I'm a winner. Objectively, you have to think about Tyler vs. Ares, too.

Favorite Moment: Hexa-gun's win securing our reign over Voltage. The sun has been drowned by the dark clouds peering over it... Wink

Most Shocking Moment: Tyler being brutalized and put out of commission by a vengeful Ares Vendetta.

Best/Worst Night: Best night goes to Hexa-gun, worst night probably to Ryan Savage or any of the losing members of that match. You were sooooo close, I could feel it!

Ratings: 9/10. I thought it was an excellent show, everything nicely put together, no real complaints about anything, wrapped up well with the ending of Tyler vs. Ares.
Back to top Go down
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
Cailin Dillon

PostSubject: Re: Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions   Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 10:56 am

Favorite Match: Team Cross vs. Hexa-gun

Favorite Moment: Had to be Aria landing the curb stomp on Imp into the shards

Most Shocking Moment/Result: For me watching it live the most gutwrenching moment was Luzmala breaking up the pin when Team Cross had two guys in the ring guarding the pin. He must be one illusive, sneaky beast.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best is Hexa, and worst is probably for those of us that lost the tag match. Ryan Savage seemed to have a horrible match at times.

Who Stole the Show: Aria Jaxon, hands down.

Rating/General Comments: 9/10. This was a fun show with two really insane matches at the end. Nice work all around.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions   Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 11:15 am

Aren Mstislav wrote:
Most Shocking Moment/Result: Why y'all do Rami like that. Made him hope, Made him Bolieve, then y'all took away that hope.
it's ok aren i only cried for like 5 hours  Sad
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions   Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 11:22 am

Favorite Match: Team Cross vs Hexa-Gun, obvs. Though Tyler vs Ares was fuckin' BANANAS!

Favorite Moment: Honestly and I'm being super biased here, but it's StarrStan choosing me of all people to pick up the win-pin for yours truly. Tho it was never accomplished, thanks to one DickMala. (CRS)

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Every spot in the Tyler vs Aren match AND How close Team Cross got to actually beating Hexa-Gun.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Hexa-Gun for best, Team Cross and Tyler for worst.

Who Stole the Show: Aria and Cailin, hands down.

Rating/General Comments: 9/10!! Top notch show, fam! Worth missing school this morning for sure.  :win:
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions   Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 3:39 pm

Carson Ramsay wrote:
Favorite Match: Team Cross vs Hexa-Gun, obvs. Though Tyler vs Ares was fuckin' BANANAS!

Favorite Moment: Honestly and I'm being super biased here, but it's StarrStan choosing me of all people to pick up the win-pin for yours truly. Tho it was never accomplished, thanks to one DickMala. (CRS)

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Every spot in the Tyler vs Aren match AND How close Team Cross got to actually beating Hexa-Gun.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Hexa-Gun for best, Team Cross and Tyler for worst.

Who Stole the Show: Aria and Cailin, hands down.

Rating/General Comments: 9/10!! Top notch show, fam! Worth missing school this morning for sure.  :win:
Damn if I knew I was in the match I would've stated instead of leaving to do some math.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions   Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions Empty

Back to top Go down

Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit 2 Reactions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1