Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Erica Ford's NEW AMA  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Erica Ford's NEW AMA  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Erica Ford's NEW AMA  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Erica Ford's NEW AMA  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Erica Ford's NEW AMA  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Erica Ford's NEW AMA  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Erica Ford's NEW AMA  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Erica Ford's NEW AMA  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Erica Ford's NEW AMA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead End Bride

Dead End Bride

Erica Ford's NEW AMA  Empty
PostSubject: Erica Ford's NEW AMA    Erica Ford's NEW AMA  EmptyFebruary 21st 2016, 5:27 pm

You know the drill.

Ask anything.
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Erica Ford's NEW AMA    Erica Ford's NEW AMA  EmptyFebruary 21st 2016, 5:33 pm

can you really be a vixen when you actually have a dick?
Back to top Go down
Dead End Bride

Dead End Bride

PostSubject: Re: Erica Ford's NEW AMA    Erica Ford's NEW AMA  EmptyFebruary 21st 2016, 5:40 pm

Stark wrote:
Can you be an annoying asshole every day of the week?
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Erica Ford's NEW AMA    Erica Ford's NEW AMA  EmptyFebruary 21st 2016, 5:45 pm

The Thundering Heroine wrote:
Stark wrote:
not on tuesdays
Back to top Go down
Dead End Bride

Dead End Bride

PostSubject: Re: Erica Ford's NEW AMA    Erica Ford's NEW AMA  EmptyFebruary 21st 2016, 5:54 pm

Stark wrote:
Stark wrote:
not on tuesdays
So I take it you're just downgraded to insufferable prick then?
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Erica Ford's NEW AMA    Erica Ford's NEW AMA  EmptyFebruary 21st 2016, 5:54 pm

Stark wrote:
Stark wrote:
not on tuesdays
So I take it you're just downgraded to insufferable prick then?
ye
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Erica Ford's NEW AMA    Erica Ford's NEW AMA  EmptyFebruary 21st 2016, 5:57 pm

What is your past time?
Back to top Go down
Dead End Bride

Dead End Bride

PostSubject: Re: Erica Ford's NEW AMA    Erica Ford's NEW AMA  EmptyFebruary 21st 2016, 5:59 pm

Azumi Goto wrote:
What is your past time?
Fighting games. King of Fighters, Tekken, Street Fighter, etc.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Erica Ford's NEW AMA    Erica Ford's NEW AMA  EmptyFebruary 21st 2016, 6:01 pm

Cool.

What are thoughts about Shinsei dōmei and your partner's character
Back to top Go down
Dead End Bride

Dead End Bride

PostSubject: Re: Erica Ford's NEW AMA    Erica Ford's NEW AMA  EmptyFebruary 21st 2016, 7:15 pm

Azumi Goto wrote:
Cool.

What are thoughts about Shinsei dōmei and your partner's character
I love the name! I think it would be a benefit for the Vixens division to have some tag teams and factions and we've seen it in the past with the Dollhouse Killers (Madison/Maria Gonzales), the Sky Drivers (my old team) and now with HBG and Eris with Hexagun, also Sexy Curry.

I look forward to having a role in developing my partner's character. It's a good base that has been laid down but my aim is to help her character develop nuance as well as add to my own.

I think the characters and the team as a unit have room to grow.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Erica Ford's NEW AMA    Erica Ford's NEW AMA  EmptyFebruary 21st 2016, 7:19 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Erica Ford's NEW AMA    Erica Ford's NEW AMA  EmptyFebruary 21st 2016, 9:24 pm

What is your main reason you make this character?
Back to top Go down
Dead End Bride

Dead End Bride

PostSubject: Re: Erica Ford's NEW AMA    Erica Ford's NEW AMA  EmptyFebruary 21st 2016, 10:19 pm

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
What is your main reason you make this character?
Back when Vance was here and using Aurora Rose, I made a character more or less as a silly compliment of his. We had planned to make the Sky Drivers more or less in the vein of real teams like the Rockers and the Rock n' Roll Express (Or the Lucha Dragons for a more modern version).

Preliminary plans were even for us to feud late last year or early this year but unfortunately he and the Aurora character were gone.

The main reason I have the character now is to simply satisfy my creative outlet and experiment with things that would seem out and out goofy doing with other characters.
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Erica Ford's NEW AMA    Erica Ford's NEW AMA  EmptyFebruary 21st 2016, 10:24 pm

How'd you come up with the nickname? Specifically, what does "Thundering" even mean?
Back to top Go down
Dead End Bride

Dead End Bride

PostSubject: Re: Erica Ford's NEW AMA    Erica Ford's NEW AMA  EmptyFebruary 21st 2016, 10:31 pm

Lioncross wrote:
How'd you come up with the nickname? Specifically, what does "Thundering" even mean?
It's Super Sentai inspired, Kyoryuger to be specific. For those who aren't aware, Sentai = Japanese source material for power rangers.

In any event, the Gold Ranger of this particular Sentai had the nickname "Raimei No Yusha" which roughly translates to something like "Hero of the Thunder" or "The Thundering Hero".
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Erica Ford's NEW AMA    Erica Ford's NEW AMA  EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 1:18 am

Translating this character from Heel to Face has seemed to go over well, which do you prefer playing for this character.
Back to top Go down
Dead End Bride

Dead End Bride

PostSubject: Re: Erica Ford's NEW AMA    Erica Ford's NEW AMA  EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 5:52 pm

Eclipse Diemos wrote:
Translating this character from Heel to Face has seemed to go over well, which do you prefer playing for this character.
I have enjoyed both the runs as a face that I have had with this character. I just never really had the time to get into the heel version of it.

There were other things that kind of limited what I could do as heel too but with those limitations out of the way, if I turn heel again it could be just as fun. So to answer your question, for now I think my face runs have been more entertaining for me personally.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Erica Ford's NEW AMA    Erica Ford's NEW AMA  EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 5:59 pm

do u wanna bang
Back to top Go down
Dead End Bride

Dead End Bride

PostSubject: Re: Erica Ford's NEW AMA    Erica Ford's NEW AMA  EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 6:06 pm

#KimboLivesMatter wrote:
do u wanna bang
No thanks. I'm good.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Erica Ford's NEW AMA    Erica Ford's NEW AMA  EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 6:12 pm

How do much harder or easier do you find playing this character? What strengths or limitations come with handling a different character than your regular one?
Back to top Go down
Dead End Bride

Dead End Bride

PostSubject: Re: Erica Ford's NEW AMA    Erica Ford's NEW AMA  EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 6:20 pm

Clark Duncan wrote:
How do much harder or easier do you find playing this character? What strengths or limitations come with handling a different character than your regular one?
I still find my main character (Carlos Rosso for those who didn't know) easier to play. Mainly because of the lack of direction that this one had for months, it's really hard to build up credibility and have it taken seriously. The reviews of the changes I've made lean towards positive in the input i've gotten from others since the face turn.

There are certain things though that I can probably do with Erica that I haven't done yet (including homage to a certain Japanese wrestler's alter ego) that would be absolutely stupid to try to do with my normal character.
Back to top Go down
Dead End Bride

Dead End Bride

PostSubject: Re: Erica Ford's NEW AMA    Erica Ford's NEW AMA  EmptyFebruary 25th 2016, 2:40 pm

BUMP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Erica Ford's NEW AMA    Erica Ford's NEW AMA  EmptyFebruary 25th 2016, 3:01 pm

What are some things you would like to accomplish here in EAW, with both your characters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erica Ford's NEW AMA    Erica Ford's NEW AMA  Empty

Back to top Go down

Erica Ford's NEW AMA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1