Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Add a new reaction face smiley to the site!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! Empty
PostSubject: Add a new reaction face smiley to the site!   Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! EmptyMay 26th 2014, 12:51 am

Post what kind of faces from pics you want as a reaction smiley on this thread so TRE can add them to the official smiley list.
Back to top Go down
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

PostSubject: Re: Add a new reaction face smiley to the site!   Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! EmptyMay 26th 2014, 3:01 am

:dave:  :umad:  :hmm:  :vince:  :bolieve: 
Are some ones already up
Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! RTuzcHH
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Add a new reaction face smiley to the site!   Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! EmptyMay 26th 2014, 8:55 am

you gotta put the classics up there mayne.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Add a new reaction face smiley to the site!   Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! EmptyMay 26th 2014, 12:26 pm

the classIcs?

Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! 5190%20-%20mick_foley%20mr._socko%20smiling%20wrestlemania%20wwe

this one made me too big
http://24.media.tumblr.com/a50d4a399b2744f2b30d45d95b505579/tumblr_n5i18c8zdV1qij4o1o1_1280.jpg
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Add a new reaction face smiley to the site!   Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! EmptyMay 26th 2014, 1:01 pm

:umad:
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Add a new reaction face smiley to the site!   Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! EmptyMay 26th 2014, 3:09 pm

Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! Wrestlemania-undertaker-fan-meme-elite-daily11

Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! 19980824_rock_hbk

Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! Lost_smile_hbk 

:]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Add a new reaction face smiley to the site!   Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! EmptyMay 26th 2014, 3:38 pm

Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! Ow2RclS
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Hawk
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Hurricane Hawk

Hailing From : Starling City

PostSubject: Re: Add a new reaction face smiley to the site!   Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! EmptyMay 26th 2014, 4:31 pm

:cena:
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Add a new reaction face smiley to the site!   Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! EmptyMay 26th 2014, 7:35 pm

Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! Lupe1
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Add a new reaction face smiley to the site!   Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! EmptyMay 27th 2014, 4:10 am

Need to get at least one Kanye face.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Add a new reaction face smiley to the site!   Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! EmptyJune 4th 2014, 11:56 pm

Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! Tumblr_mtrty9S2y31rue873o1_500

Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! Tumblr_m7gq5kSFSK1rue873o1_r3_400
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Add a new reaction face smiley to the site!   Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! EmptyJune 6th 2014, 8:44 pm

Should probably remove the Kanye faces unless you know how to get rid of that ridiculous background. Not sure why they came up fine in my post above but not when you take them from the smiley list. Any ideas TRE?
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Add a new reaction face smiley to the site!   Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! EmptyJune 6th 2014, 8:48 pm

Yea Imma get rid of it im just lazy right now
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Add a new reaction face smiley to the site!   Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! EmptyJune 6th 2014, 8:56 pm

Odd TRE Gang Slay Em All wrote:
Yea Imma get rid of it im just lazy right now
Haha right. Just looks odd.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Add a new reaction face smiley to the site!   Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! EmptyJune 6th 2014, 8:57 pm

We need some reaction to someone getting owned/burned smileys.

Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Add a new reaction face smiley to the site!   Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! EmptyJune 6th 2014, 9:57 pm

:gotya:  :gotya:  :gotya:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Add a new reaction face smiley to the site!   Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! EmptyJune 6th 2014, 10:51 pm

I don't have any new smileys to add.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Add a new reaction face smiley to the site!   Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! EmptyJune 9th 2014, 12:14 pm

this should be stickied

Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! 2mfdl5Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! 2mfdl5Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! 2mfdl5Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! 2mfdl5Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! 2mfdl5Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! 2mfdl5Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! 2mfdl5Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! 2mfdl5Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! 2mfdl5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Add a new reaction face smiley to the site!   Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! EmptyJune 9th 2014, 6:35 pm

:bolieve:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Add a new reaction face smiley to the site!   Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! EmptyJune 9th 2014, 10:08 pm

it's needed

Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! Banderas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Add a new reaction face smiley to the site!   Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! EmptyJune 30th 2014, 3:05 am

Jaywalker wrote:
We need some reaction to someone getting owned/burned smileys.

Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! W1z245
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Add a new reaction face smiley to the site!   Add a new reaction face smiley to the site! Empty

Back to top Go down

Add a new reaction face smiley to the site!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1