Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who's someone you want to face but yet have to? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who's someone you want to face but yet have to? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Who's someone you want to face but yet have to? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Who's someone you want to face but yet have to? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Who's someone you want to face but yet have to? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Who's someone you want to face but yet have to? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Who's someone you want to face but yet have to? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Who's someone you want to face but yet have to? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Who's someone you want to face but yet have to?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

Who's someone you want to face but yet have to? Empty
PostSubject: Who's someone you want to face but yet have to?   Who's someone you want to face but yet have to? EmptyJune 15th 2014, 7:26 pm

Title.
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Who's someone you want to face but yet have to?   Who's someone you want to face but yet have to? EmptyJune 15th 2014, 7:41 pm

Jaywalker and Heart Break Boy

Last edited by Tyler Parker on August 20th 2017, 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Who's someone you want to face but yet have to?   Who's someone you want to face but yet have to? EmptyJune 15th 2014, 7:45 pm

Tyler Parker 1 on 1
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Who's someone you want to face but yet have to?   Who's someone you want to face but yet have to? EmptyJune 15th 2014, 7:48 pm

At the moment Carlos and Diamond Cage. But I would also like have a match with Starr in an Elite Rules match since my character can do it all in the ring :cena:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's someone you want to face but yet have to?   Who's someone you want to face but yet have to? EmptyJune 15th 2014, 8:24 pm

Senn and HBB
Back to top Go down
Vic Vendetta

Vic Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Who's someone you want to face but yet have to?   Who's someone you want to face but yet have to? EmptyJune 15th 2014, 8:58 pm

Demon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's someone you want to face but yet have to?   Who's someone you want to face but yet have to? EmptyJune 15th 2014, 10:03 pm

- Dark Demon
- Jaywalker
- Jacob Senn
- Tyler Parker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's someone you want to face but yet have to?   Who's someone you want to face but yet have to? EmptyJune 16th 2014, 12:15 am

Tyler Parker. I have faced him in tag matches before, but never one on one.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Who's someone you want to face but yet have to?   Who's someone you want to face but yet have to? EmptyJune 16th 2014, 2:58 am

Jaywalker
Back to top Go down
Vic Vendetta

Vic Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Who's someone you want to face but yet have to?   Who's someone you want to face but yet have to? EmptyJune 17th 2014, 1:56 am

DDD
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Who's someone you want to face but yet have to?   Who's someone you want to face but yet have to? EmptyJune 17th 2014, 9:54 am

Demon, Jaywalker, Diamond Cage
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Who's someone you want to face but yet have to?   Who's someone you want to face but yet have to? EmptyJune 17th 2014, 1:20 pm

StarrStan wrote:
Tyler Parker 1 on 1

Interesting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's someone you want to face but yet have to?   Who's someone you want to face but yet have to? EmptyJune 17th 2014, 1:23 pm

1 v 1 shorelines with people from 08 that i havent fucked with

you know who you are

& cianuro
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Who's someone you want to face but yet have to?   Who's someone you want to face but yet have to? EmptyJune 17th 2014, 4:11 pm

StarrStan wrote:
StarrStan wrote:
Tyler Parker 1 on 1

Interesting

Your wish is my command.  :vince:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's someone you want to face but yet have to?   Who's someone you want to face but yet have to? EmptyJune 17th 2014, 6:40 pm

Jaywalker
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Who's someone you want to face but yet have to?   Who's someone you want to face but yet have to? EmptyJune 17th 2014, 8:01 pm

Tyler Parker, Heart Break Boy, Y2Impact
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Who's someone you want to face but yet have to?   Who's someone you want to face but yet have to? EmptyJune 17th 2014, 8:07 pm

All of these punk bitches that haven't fought me and still don't list me; I'll take em all on.

:bowdown:
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

PostSubject: Re: Who's someone you want to face but yet have to?   Who's someone you want to face but yet have to? EmptyJune 17th 2014, 8:42 pm

Mikado Sekaiichi wrote:
All of these punk bitches that haven't fought me and still don't list me; I'll take em all on.

Okay bitch if you bout that life I got you. IF YOU WANT TO FITE. LETS FIGHT. 

Mikado is the NUMBER ONE GUY that I WANT TO FOITE  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's someone you want to face but yet have to?   Who's someone you want to face but yet have to? EmptyJune 17th 2014, 11:26 pm

Mikado Sekaiichi wrote:

this is 4sure me... Wink

Who's someone you want to face but yet have to? 5552-u-sure
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Who's someone you want to face but yet have to?   Who's someone you want to face but yet have to? EmptyJune 17th 2014, 11:38 pm

I'll take on all yall bitchez if I have to. I really wanna shave venom bald, that way he can become SCSA :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's someone you want to face but yet have to?   Who's someone you want to face but yet have to? EmptyJune 17th 2014, 11:41 pm

Lethal Consequences vs Lethal C.

:vince: :vince: :vince: :yes: :yes: :yes: :gotya: :gotya: :gotya: 

Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Who's someone you want to face but yet have to?   Who's someone you want to face but yet have to? EmptyJune 18th 2014, 5:27 am

I've fought pretty much everyone except younger guys, but I think I'd most like to have a match with Norman Hellion sometime in the future.

And though I did have a match with them, I'd like another match with Hades and Zack. My match with Hades was alright from my memory, but rather forgettable while my match with Zack was tainted by my being unable to promo more than once due to having no internet that week. Sad
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Who's someone you want to face but yet have to?   Who's someone you want to face but yet have to? EmptyJune 18th 2014, 9:49 am

Mikado Sekaiichi wrote:
I've fought pretty much everyone except younger guys, but I think I'd most like to have a match with Norman Hellion sometime in the future.

And though I did have a match with them, I'd like another match with Hades and Zack. My match with Hades was alright from my memory, but rather forgettable while my match with Zack was tainted by my being unable to promo more than once due to having no internet that week. Sad

I agree.  I'd like for us to have a proper feud.  I still wish you, me, and Jay had feuded after PFP last year.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

PostSubject: Re: Who's someone you want to face but yet have to?   Who's someone you want to face but yet have to? EmptyJune 18th 2014, 10:15 am

Mikado Sekaiichi wrote:

Well you suck now. Sad 

Anyways I would like to fight MP even tho i was inactive in another fed we were in (wary)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's someone you want to face but yet have to?   Who's someone you want to face but yet have to? EmptyJune 18th 2014, 2:18 pm

Mikado Sekaiichi wrote:

Robbie fears Venom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's someone you want to face but yet have to?   Who's someone you want to face but yet have to? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's someone you want to face but yet have to?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next