Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude" - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude" - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude" - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude" - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude" - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude" - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude" - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude" - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude"   Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude" - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 8th 2016, 9:18 pm

The GOAT of modern wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Drastik

Hailing From : Oakland, California

Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude"   Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude" - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 8th 2016, 9:30 pm

Bryan to LU confirmed
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude"   Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude" - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 8th 2016, 10:29 pm

Azumi Goto wrote:
The GOAT of modern wrestling.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude"   Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude" - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 8th 2016, 11:40 pm

Azumi Goto wrote:
one of The GOAT of modern wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude"   Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude" - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 9th 2016, 12:08 am

im cri
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude"   Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude" - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 9th 2016, 1:43 am

I want to hear that Sports center tomorrow to see if he gives more details about what tests he failed.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude"   Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude" - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 9th 2016, 2:08 am

Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude"   Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude" - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 9th 2016, 2:24 am

It really is a tragic night for the entire wrestling world. Another workhorse in the making retiring right when he was getting it flowing with success after success. Truly sad.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude"   Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude" - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 9th 2016, 4:54 am

I just finished watching RAW and I'm so fucking sad. I almost fucking cried, this is heartbreaking.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude"   Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude" - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 9th 2016, 7:13 am

[size=48]Reminded me of when Edge retired. I cried it was so sad. However it is best for his health. That always should come first. He is a future hall of famer that's for sure. Judging by her interview on wwe.com I'm pretty sure Brie will be heading out the door soon herself now.[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude"   Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude" - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 9th 2016, 10:43 am

Azumi Goto wrote:
The GOAT
fixed that for you.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude"   Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude" - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 9th 2016, 1:17 pm

Lucian Black wrote:
I just finished watching RAW and I'm so fucking sad. I almost fucking cried, this is heartbreaking.
literally me right now
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude"   Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude" - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 9th 2016, 1:49 pm

I liked the part where he revealed Brie came up with his gimmick.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude"   Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude" - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 10th 2016, 8:58 am

Bryan may as well be done for good with wrestling because he is currently suffering from Post Concussion Seizures. He also mentioned on Sports Center that he is suffering from swelling in the brain and his doctors also found a lesion in brain that he has kept secret. So imagine if he did return to the ring and if he continued wrestling the same style or what if he had to face someone as careless as Ryback or something. Daniel Bryan will more than likely suffer from second impact syndrome and things could have been a whole lot worse. So that brings to question the people that the doctors that had cleared him to compete their competence for basically sending a man to his death so to speak. It's sad to see him walk away from wrestling but it's for the best considering his long term health is concerned. Also since he mentioned during the indies that not every concussion is documented he may be in worse shape than he's telling us but hopefully that isn't the case. But nonetheless his passion for wrestling and wanting to compete despite his condition is commendable and he is an inspiration for guys that aspire to be wrestlers and he's pretty much one of the reasons why people gravitate towards wrestling as well. And despite me not being a uber huge fan of Bryan I do realize that this man has an accomplished career and has touch the hearts of millions of people around the world
Back to top Go down
Brayden Cruise

Brayden Cruise

Hailing From : Peterborough, Ontario Canada

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude"   Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude" - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 10th 2016, 9:47 am

Not gonna say I'm glad he's gone, but I was never really a fan so it doesn't really bother me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude"   Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daniel Bryan on Twitter: "Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2