Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Oasis4NextUp - EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Oasis4NextUp - EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Oasis4NextUp - EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Oasis4NextUp - EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Oasis4NextUp - EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Oasis4NextUp - EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Oasis4NextUp - EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Oasis4NextUp - EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

Oasis4NextUp - EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC   Oasis4NextUp - EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC - Page 2 EmptyDecember 23rd 2015, 1:48 pm

Voted
Back to top Go down
Tig Kelly
Dynasty
Dynasty
Tig Kelly

Hailing From : Toronto Canada

Oasis4NextUp - EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC   Oasis4NextUp - EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC - Page 2 EmptyDecember 23rd 2015, 11:58 pm

I hope I win Rookie and up Next so I can do nothing but promo about how I may not have beat TLA for the title, but bah gawd do I have more awards than him and am STILL REIGNING, DEFENDING CHAMPION
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC   Oasis4NextUp - EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC - Page 2 EmptyDecember 25th 2015, 12:06 pm

Tig Kelly wrote:
I hope I win Rookie and up Next so I can do nothing but promo about how I may not have beat TLA for the title, but bah gawd do I have more awards than him and am STILL REIGNING, DEFENDING CHAMPION

My Christmas present to you is not rekking you for being a jealous hater.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC   Oasis4NextUp - EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC - Page 2 EmptyDecember 25th 2015, 12:23 pm

BTW don't get me wrong its fine if you guys voice your displeasure for the result of a vote, I was just sick of the board getting backlash for something that's supposed to be fun and for you guys. That's why I made it fed-wide vote, so at least if you're upset it doesn't have to hang on just the board's head. If you disagree with a turnout of an award you have the right to say how you feel as long as you don't go overboard or start fights 24/7.

With that said: LAST CALL FOR VOTING. YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO PUT IN YOUR VOTES. POLLS CLOSE TOMORROW (SATURDAY) AT NOON EST. LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC   Oasis4NextUp - EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC - Page 2 EmptyDecember 26th 2015, 12:04 pm

THE POLLS HAVE OFFICIALLY CLOSED! Thanks for participating! The winners will be revealed live on the Awards Show TOMORROW NIGHT AT 7PM EST IN THE CHAT Smile
Back to top Go down
Veena Adams

Veena Adams

PostSubject: Re: EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC   Oasis4NextUp - EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC - Page 2 EmptyDecember 26th 2015, 4:42 pm

Voted
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon
Voltage
Voltage
J.D. Damon

Hailing From : The City of Angels.
Status : You either die a hero, or live long enough to watch yourself become the villain.

PostSubject: Re: EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC   Oasis4NextUp - EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC - Page 2 EmptyDecember 26th 2015, 6:29 pm

I sent my votes in earlier this week. Good luck to all of the nominees!
Back to top Go down
Veena Adams

Veena Adams

PostSubject: Re: EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC   Oasis4NextUp - EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC - Page 2 EmptyDecember 26th 2015, 7:51 pm

I should have been nominated for Vixen Of The Year but mmmmk...
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC   Oasis4NextUp - EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC - Page 2 EmptyDecember 26th 2015, 7:59 pm

Veena Adams wrote:

You were completely fucked over tbh
Back to top Go down
Veena Adams

Veena Adams

PostSubject: Re: EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC   Oasis4NextUp - EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC - Page 2 EmptyDecember 26th 2015, 8:52 pm

TLA wrote:
Veena Adams wrote:

You were completely fucked over tbh
This man knows what he's talking about. ^^^^ I'm going to beat up whomever wins and take it as my own
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC   Oasis4NextUp - EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2