Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS Empty
PostSubject: EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS   EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS EmptyDecember 15th 2014, 12:35 am

Stable of the Year: RAGNAROK, Elite, Demon's Council, The House of Renegades

Tag Team of the Year: Dynamite Rain, The Lyndivias, The American Dream, The Savage Ryans, Lannister & Psycho Brody, The Nas & Aren Mstislav

Bust of the Year: Cy Henderson, Moonlight Predator, Venom/James Martin, Nick Angel, The Lyndivias

Next Up in 2015: Jamie O'Hara, The Nas, Scott Oasis, Ryan Savage, Matt Miles, Aren Mstislav, Tiberius Jones, Lannister, Ares Vendetta

Rookie of the Year: William Black, Jamie O'Hara, Aren Mstislav, Tarah Nova, Matt Miles, Scott Oasis, Tiberius Jones, Lannister, Ares Vendetta

Return of the Year: Johnny Ventura, Kendra Shamez, Lethal, Brian Daniels, Lethal Consequences, Y2Impact

Comeback of the Year: Prince of Phenomenal, Vic Vendetta, Lucian Black, Brian Daniels, Devan Dubian, Kevin Devastation

Shocking Moment of the Year: Crimson Mask Reveals his Identity, Zack Crash Turns on His Allies, Xavier Williams Turns on Dark Demon, The Heart Break Boy Sacrifices his Career to Save Cameron Ella Ava's, Cameron Ella Ava Wins the Hall of Fame Championship, Mikado Sekaiichi Cashes in his King of Extreme World Title Shot

Extreme Moment of the Year: Mikado Sekaiichi's Fire Spear, Jaywalker Slits the Heart Break Boy's Daughter's Throat, Zack Crash's 70ft Fall, Jaywalker Brands Cameron Ella Ava, Hades puts Cleopatra through flaming glass table on a bridged ladder, Diamond Cage makes Mr. DEDEDE submit with a Railroad Spike

Free-Per-View of the Year: All

Vixen of the Year: Cameron Ella Ava, Tarah Nova, Lethal, Kendra, Shamez, The Lyndivias

EAW Champion of the Year: Jacob Senn

EAW World Heavyweight Champion of the Year: Mikado Sekaiichi, Mr. DEDEDE, Tyler Parker

EAW Answers World Champion of the Year: StarrStan, Dark Demon, Hades The Hellraiser

Feud of the Year: Mr. DEDEDE vs The Vendetta Family, Xavier Williams vs Dark Demon, Y2Impact vs Tyler Parker, Jaywalker vs The American Dream, Dark Demon vs Zack Crash, RAGNAROK vs Elite

Match of the Year: Mr. DEDEDE vs Mikado Sekaiichi, Hades The Hellraiser vs Zack Crash vs Dark Demon, Tyler Parker vs GI Styles, Diamond Cage vs StarrStan, Mikado Sekaiichi vs Tyler Parker vs Jacob Senn, Scott Diamond vs Jacob Senn

Promoer of the Year: Mr. DEDEDE, Mikado Sekaiichi/Crimson Mask/Ares Vendetta, Jacob Senn, Norman Hellion, Tyler Parker, StarrStan

Writer of the Year: Robbie V, Mr. DEDEDE, Dark Demon, Killswitch, Brian Daniels, Jacob Senn, Xavier Williams

Extremist of the Year: Mikado Sekaiichi, Mr. DEDEDE, Tyler Parker, Hades The Hellraiser, Xavier Williams, Jacob Senn
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS   EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS EmptyDecember 15th 2014, 12:47 am

Keep in mind most of the nominations had to be limited to 6 so there were some snubs for some departments, but process of elimination had to be used at some points
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS   EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS EmptyDecember 15th 2014, 4:52 am

I'm nominated that's rad.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS   EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS EmptyDecember 15th 2014, 7:12 am

This is gonna be dope :vince:
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS   EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS EmptyDecember 15th 2014, 9:56 am

Not going to lie, I'm a bit disappointed that I'm not at least nominated for Extremist Of The Year too as I see this as having been my best year in EAW.  But then again, I don't know what the point system is the writers used, and the guys nominated all deserve it.

Oh well...maybe next year!

Good luck to everyone!
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS   EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS EmptyDecember 15th 2014, 12:11 pm

Zack_Crash wrote:
Not going to lie, I'm a bit disappointed that I'm not at least nominated for Extremist Of The Year too as I see this as having been my best year in EAW.  But then again, I don't know what the point system is the writers used, and the guys nominated all deserve it.

Good luck to everyone!
You got a bunch of nominations you should be happy.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS   EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS EmptyDecember 15th 2014, 12:34 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Keep in mind most of the nominations had to be limited to 6 so there were some snubs for some departments, but process of elimination had to be used at some points

To reiterate, most of these were limited to 6, some even less, so there were some people who could have been nominated, but were snubbed out due to limitations to nominees.
Back to top Go down
Vic Vendetta

Vic Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS   EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS EmptyDecember 15th 2014, 2:03 pm

Im grateful that I was nominated lol
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS   EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS EmptyDecember 15th 2014, 2:15 pm

I'm not upset or anything, because as Lucian said I got some other great nominations (of which I am honored), so I can handle it.  It's like Jacob and DDD said, some people got snubbed due to limitations.  So I understand why I'm not in the EOTY Award nominations.  Just something I was hoping to achieve this year, even if I didn't win the award in the end.  Not trying to complain or anything.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS   EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS EmptyDecember 15th 2014, 2:30 pm

Honored to be up for promoer of the year. Congrats to all the nominees
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS   EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS EmptyDecember 15th 2014, 2:42 pm

I'm nominated, not bad~!

:]
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS   EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS EmptyDecember 15th 2014, 3:12 pm

Zack_Crash wrote:

Good luck to everyone!

I think in terms of an "extremist" you had a decent year. I think the biggest things you did this year were outside of the ring like becoming chairman and everything. Five of the six guys nominated for EOTY had lengthy title reigns and Xav had some of the biggest wins of the year.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS   EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS EmptyDecember 15th 2014, 4:34 pm

Looks like I'll need to step my promo game up next year, perhaps this was the motivation I need to step out of complacency Cool.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS   EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS EmptyDecember 15th 2014, 4:49 pm

Congrats to everyone who got nominated.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS   EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS EmptyDecember 15th 2014, 5:44 pm

-Ctrl F's name-

EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS Black-and-white-chris-brown-depressed-gif-sad-Favim.com-295171
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS   EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS EmptyDecember 15th 2014, 5:53 pm

Fuck it, I'm sweeping the awards next year.
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS   EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS EmptyDecember 15th 2014, 8:33 pm

Very happy to be up there for Match Of The Year.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS   EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS EmptyDecember 15th 2014, 8:34 pm

Congrats to everyone who made it, you deserved it.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS   EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS EmptyDecember 15th 2014, 10:30 pm

DC. wrote:
Very happy to be up there for Match Of The Year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS   EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS Empty

Back to top Go down

EAW 2014 AWARDS NOMINATIONS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1