Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

How has what you find attractive in people changed as you've gotten older? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

How has what you find attractive in people changed as you've gotten older? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
How has what you find attractive in people changed as you've gotten older? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
How has what you find attractive in people changed as you've gotten older? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
How has what you find attractive in people changed as you've gotten older? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
How has what you find attractive in people changed as you've gotten older? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
How has what you find attractive in people changed as you've gotten older? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
How has what you find attractive in people changed as you've gotten older? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

How has what you find attractive in people changed as you've gotten older?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

How has what you find attractive in people changed as you've gotten older? Empty
PostSubject: How has what you find attractive in people changed as you've gotten older?   How has what you find attractive in people changed as you've gotten older? EmptyDecember 7th 2015, 10:34 am

Title. I'm sure everyone's opinion on what they find attractive has change at some point so feel free to share.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

How has what you find attractive in people changed as you've gotten older? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How has what you find attractive in people changed as you've gotten older?   How has what you find attractive in people changed as you've gotten older? EmptyDecember 7th 2015, 3:56 pm

Hasn't really changed for me much at all. I will say for some odd reason I felt like Torrie Wilson was a hag and her puppy dog thing was weird, so I didn't find her hot, looking back I don't know why I felt that way as a kid.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: How has what you find attractive in people changed as you've gotten older?   How has what you find attractive in people changed as you've gotten older? EmptyDecember 7th 2015, 6:34 pm

I think it's really as simple as developing a liking to a certain quality or attribute within someone.

Back as a kid, it was kinda like "omg itz a grill" but now, at least for some people, it's more than about beauty or even gender (assuming this isn't strictly about relationships, because you can gravitate towards a member of your sex to make a new friend).

Like I know I naturally get a long with people who are similar to me. Those who have had similar experiences in their lives, have a good sense of humour and try not to take themselves too seriously and are just happy to chill out with good company.

I never really took any of that into account as kid, or at least not consciously.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: How has what you find attractive in people changed as you've gotten older?   How has what you find attractive in people changed as you've gotten older? EmptyDecember 8th 2015, 9:24 am

It hasn't changed one bit honestly
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: How has what you find attractive in people changed as you've gotten older?   How has what you find attractive in people changed as you've gotten older? EmptyDecember 8th 2015, 5:30 pm

I'd say it has changed quite a bit for me because I'm a totally different person than I was in Middle school. I was very self loathing back then and kept to myself. As far as what I found attractive in people was someone was appearance...I mean that's to be expected from an ignorant 6th grader. But as time went on what I wanted became more of a person who liked me for me, whether we're talking about friends or people who I wanted a relationship with. When I went to high school that changed. I became a much more open and vibrant person. My girlfriend of three years shared many things in common with me. We were both band nerds, we loved anime (she got me into case closed for example) , Nintendo (she's better than me at pokemon, but I'm better than her at smash) , we both constantly make references to stupid internet memes and old youtube videos randomly in conversation, and we both loooooooove animals (at one point I wanted to be a veterinarian).

It's deeper than that though. She was the reason I was able to open up to others and become a much more social person. I'm still a rather forgettable person in the grand scheme of my high schools history, I played in the band all four years and played baseball in sophomore and junior year. She supported that even though she knew nothing of the sport, which I appreciated. She also sits down and listens to all of my petty problems, of course I do the same for her. We planned on attending university together but then The US Navy came calling and I decided on that. She's in her freshman year at UGA for her English major.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I used to look for someone based on appearance and social status. It took a girl I'd known for almost half of my life to open my eyes and show me what is really important.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: How has what you find attractive in people changed as you've gotten older?   How has what you find attractive in people changed as you've gotten older? EmptyDecember 8th 2015, 5:49 pm

Blindly looking for someone that looked good was my thing back in middle school, I was not, and am still not, any sort of good looking. But when I left middle school heading into highschool, I began to think it was my fault that I hadn't found anyone to share my feelings with. self-harm and long nights just contemplating how to end it followed. 

Then the guy you know as Lance Hart~ told me something that I carry with me to this day, he said "You have to look for you in other people." It was such an important message to live by, so I decided I would do that. And that's how I found who I'm with, I looked for me in him, I looked for the qualities he and I shared. I looked for what he thought of things that I enjoy, and I realized we were on a similar mental wavelength. 

Sorry if this sounded stupid, I just wanted to talk a bit like Lance did, I guess you can all hate me later.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: How has what you find attractive in people changed as you've gotten older?   How has what you find attractive in people changed as you've gotten older? EmptyDecember 12th 2015, 11:26 pm

I think it has changed a bit for me. I think the thing I look for nowadays is genuineness. Just being yourself in the most honest way possible.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: How has what you find attractive in people changed as you've gotten older?   How has what you find attractive in people changed as you've gotten older? EmptyDecember 13th 2015, 2:06 am

I used to be very age restrictive.  I didn't want to date anyone younger than me, but it later became a maturity thing more so than a number thing.  If I feel on-level with someone mentally, I usually find myself attracted to them.  

I also used to have no self-esteem about women.  I probably still don't, but up until the age of 18, I'd give anyone a chance who acted interested regardless to my feelings toward them prior to them showing interest.  It only took one stalker to change that mentality.  She wasn't ugly, although she was huge in the height department, but she was a very damaged person who'd cling onto anyone that showed her any sort of attention.  She got kind of scary, tried to seduce me after I'd made it clear I only wanted to be friends, and then she got extremely angry when I told her a second time while she was trying to pull me into bed and start foreplay that I only wanted to be her friend.  I've frozen her out of my life since,but she still pops up trying to get in occasionally through friends, family, social media and other.  Maybe I saw a bit of myself in her desperation at the time and didn't like it, or maybe I just finally wised up to the fact that I deserve better than whatever random girl that comes along and just decides she likes me.

Either way, I've had far more fulfilling relationships since then, and have enjoyed bachelorhood a lot more than when I was just desperate to be loved by anyone.  I'm also not so crushed by girls saying no anymore.  That used to be a big fear of mine.

I also had a strange track record of having long term crushes that start as mutual hate and then evolved into friendship, and then I'd want more.  I like strong women, I think that accounts for it.  I think it also accounts for a rash of unintentional lesbain crushes in high school and college.  I once even fell for a couple in high school without even knowing it, until one day one of the girls started describing her sexual exploits in class and, to my shock, name dropped the other girl I was digging at the time as part of it.  It was the most awkward and confusing case of teen hormones ever.  This confusion also landed me in a strange triangle in college where I liked one girl who only dug me as a friend, and her girlfriend, whom was kind of easing into bisexuality, was attracted to me, but I wasn't really in the mindset to break a friend's heart, especially one whom I liked more than a friend.  My crushes girl apparently tried to wrangle a 3 way, which came up awkwardly in a side-argument between the two at my crush's birthday.  I was the only other person there at the time, and it kind of side barred off of a convo we were having, so I was left being the estranged fly on the wall while my crush shut the idea down like I wasn't there to hear her talk about it.  It was awkward.  They split awhile after that.

But yeah, not much has changed other than self-confidence.  I've always been drawn to strong personalities, I've always been turned off by bimbos, and I've never really been one to let looks get in the way of chemistry.  I've always liked girls who dye their hair exotic colors, too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How has what you find attractive in people changed as you've gotten older?   How has what you find attractive in people changed as you've gotten older? EmptyDecember 16th 2015, 8:45 pm

I've never realized how humor is so important for me in a relationship. Personality is overall valued more. Can't dig a guy who is gorgeous but has the personality of a brick wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How has what you find attractive in people changed as you've gotten older?   How has what you find attractive in people changed as you've gotten older? Empty

Back to top Go down

How has what you find attractive in people changed as you've gotten older?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1