Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you? Empty
PostSubject: Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you?   Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you? EmptyJanuary 3rd 2015, 5:50 pm

For me it's Eden/Brandi Rhodes, those eyes, that overall beauty :whew: .
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you?   Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you? EmptyJanuary 3rd 2015, 6:09 pm

Lana.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you?   Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you? EmptyJanuary 3rd 2015, 6:25 pm

Nikki Bella
Lana
Paige.

Lana could easily take the number one spot if she ditched Rusev and started sporting some more revealing clothes.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you?   Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you? EmptyJanuary 3rd 2015, 6:32 pm

Lana could get the d
Rosa could definitely get the d
Bayley is hot but acts like a 5 year old which makes it too creepy
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you?   Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you? EmptyJanuary 3rd 2015, 6:39 pm

Tyson Kidd, because he is hot overall. His ass, body and his face. His smile is what gets me every time. (: if I could I would marry him, or be his sex slave

Seth Rollins - he has a real nice body, and not too bad to look at.

Dean Ambrose - he has a cute face and smile.

Finn Balor - he has pretty eyes and an incredible body, he could fuck me anytime lol. 

Kevin Owens looks like he is good with foreplay and he isn't pretty good looking. Having a hot wife ie always a plus for me. 

Nikki Bella, she has to be on the list because dat ass is hypnotic I couldn't stop staring at them during that Total Divas commercial
Back to top Go down
Vic Vendetta

Vic Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you?   Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you? EmptyJanuary 3rd 2015, 6:41 pm

Naomi or Alicia. They she not brown she a clown :young:
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you?   Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you? EmptyJanuary 3rd 2015, 6:48 pm

Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you? Wtoa0

:punk:
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you?   Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you? EmptyJanuary 3rd 2015, 6:51 pm

Brian Daniels wrote:
Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you? Wtoa0

:punk:
I agree, you win the year.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you?   Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you? EmptyJanuary 3rd 2015, 6:58 pm

Ryan Savage wrote:
Tyson Kidd, because he is hot overall. His ass, body and his face. His smile is what gets me every time. (: if I could I would marry him, or be his sex slave

Finn Balor - he has pretty eyes and an incredible body, he could fuck me anytime lol. 

Kevin Owens looks like he is good with foreplay and he isn't pretty good looking. Having a hot wife ie always a plus for me. 

Nikki Bella, she has to be on the list because dat ass is hypnotic I couldn't stop staring at them during that Total Divas commercial
First of all, that was the most cringeworthy post that I have ever seen. Secondly, do us all a favor and reduce the damn # of sigs. I dunno who you are trying to compete with, but competition is over.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you?   Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you? EmptyJanuary 3rd 2015, 7:24 pm

Paige. 'nuff said. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you?   Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you? EmptyJanuary 3rd 2015, 7:33 pm

Roman Reigns and Randy Orton
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you?   Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you? EmptyJanuary 3rd 2015, 7:35 pm

Caster of Dreams. wrote:
Ryan Savage wrote:

First of all, that was the most cringeworthy post that I have ever seen. Secondly, do us all a favor and reduce the damn # of sigs. I dunno who you are trying to compete with, but competition is over.

Don't be homophobic. I do agree he needs to chill on the sigs though.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you?   Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you? EmptyJanuary 3rd 2015, 7:43 pm

Vic Vendetta wrote:
Naomi or Alicia. They she not brown she a clown :young:

I almost forgot about Namoi, she's pretty dope too along with Stephanie McMahon  :umad:
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you?   Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you? EmptyJanuary 3rd 2015, 7:48 pm

Komodo Dragon wrote:
Caster of Dreams. wrote:
Ryan Savage wrote:

It's okay Jay, Ventura can be homophobic if he wants to. It's not like I'm taking any word he says seriously because to me his existence today is pretty cringeworthy. He would be better off trying to pretend that he has a girlfriend or whatever he does on his free time other than being pathetic.  :cena:
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you?   Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you? EmptyJanuary 3rd 2015, 7:57 pm

AJ or Paige.

All time favourite has to be Stacy Keibler or Maryse though.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you?   Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you? EmptyJanuary 3rd 2015, 8:53 pm

Ryan Savage wrote:
Komodo Dragon wrote:
Caster of Dreams. wrote:
Ryan Savage wrote:

It's okay Jay, Ventura can be homophobic if he wants to. It's not like I'm taking any word he says seriously because to me his existence today is pretty cringeworthy. He would be better off trying to pretend that he has a girlfriend or whatever he does on his free time other than being pathetic.  :cena:
:snap: owned
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you?   Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you? EmptyJanuary 3rd 2015, 9:11 pm

TLA wrote:
Ryan Savage wrote:
Komodo Dragon wrote:
Caster of Dreams. wrote:
Ryan Savage wrote:

:snap: owned
The reason why I said it was cringeworthy to me because I absolutely did not see this one coming, and my mind didn't even reflect on Ryan's personal life. So, before you decide to insult me, make fun of me of some sought, think before you say, otherwise well, we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you?   Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you? EmptyJanuary 3rd 2015, 9:46 pm

nikki bella
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you?   Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you? EmptyJanuary 3rd 2015, 10:40 pm

Paige, Natalya, and Bayley
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you?   Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you? EmptyJanuary 3rd 2015, 11:30 pm

Can I just say... Ryan owned Ventura lololol  :vince:

Good one Ryan,  :bolieve:

But really tho... AJ Lee slays all, but all time Trish because that body is like DAY-UM. And of course Randy Orton, you guys already know my obsession so no need to go into detail about what a beautiful and wonderful specimen of a man he is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you?   Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you? EmptyJanuary 4th 2015, 12:23 am

AJ Lee.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you?   Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you? EmptyJanuary 4th 2015, 1:58 am

Ryan Savage wrote:
Komodo Dragon wrote:
Caster of Dreams. wrote:
Ryan Savage wrote:

I just realized you stole these words to KD Neutral :arrow:
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you?   Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you? EmptyJanuary 4th 2015, 3:29 am

AJ Lee
Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you?   Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you? EmptyJanuary 4th 2015, 4:44 am

It's gotta be Paige. That's really it. Just Paige.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you?   Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you? EmptyJanuary 4th 2015, 5:47 am

Caster of Dreams. wrote:
Ryan Savage wrote:
Komodo Dragon wrote:
Caster of Dreams. wrote:
Ryan Savage wrote:

I just realized you stole these words to KD Neutral :arrow:
:smith:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you?   Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is the most attractive person in the WWE to you?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next