Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather Empty
PostSubject: Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather   Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather EmptyNovember 15th 2015, 12:59 am

Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather Pbzf4IF

:snap:

Last edited by Ashten Cross on November 15th 2015, 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather   Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather EmptyNovember 15th 2015, 1:00 am

team dcw vs ronda.

book it
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather   Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather EmptyNovember 15th 2015, 6:19 am

Been to a number of big events but the way the stadium erupted when she hit the canvas was just.... :whew:
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather   Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather EmptyNovember 15th 2015, 6:24 am

Poor Ronda ):
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather   Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather EmptyNovember 15th 2015, 6:41 am

Ive been speechless for 5 hours
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather   Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather EmptyNovember 15th 2015, 7:32 am

Ronda no Sad please tell me this is a nightmare
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather   Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather EmptyNovember 15th 2015, 8:25 am

Good, she should be in jail anyway.

So should Floyd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather   Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather EmptyNovember 15th 2015, 8:33 am

It's a modern day Buster Douglas.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather   Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather EmptyNovember 15th 2015, 9:06 am

McGregor's next. :young:
Back to top Go down
-

-

Hailing From : Lexington Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather   Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather EmptyNovember 15th 2015, 9:38 am

Ronda will literally destroy Holly in that rematch...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather   Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather EmptyNovember 15th 2015, 9:48 am

xJJx24 wrote:
Ronda will literally destroy Holly in that rematch...
If she changes her entire gameplan and stops leaving that chin wide open, sure but if she's gonna act like she can keep up with a boxer at standup when her striking is hilariously bad, then Holm will probably win again.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather   Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather EmptyNovember 15th 2015, 11:27 am

While I'm a fan of Ronda, she was out-matched on every level in this bout.  Holm toyed with her the whole fight.  She left herself open to Rousey, and Rousey took the bait and got chin music for it.  Rousey's an unrefined striker.  Holm is a former boxer.  Rousey tried to go toe-to-toe with her and it predictably didn't pan out.

It's not just Rousey, though.  A lot of male and female MMA fighters could benefit from a little bit of stand up training when it comes to that crowd beloved brawling style.

I'm also not going to tongue lash Rousey for being cocky and disrespectful.  Most fighters are.
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather   Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather EmptyNovember 15th 2015, 11:51 am

Can we get just one Women's bantamweight title fight where the competitors are both at a similar level, and neither one uses a dumbassed approach/gameplan?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather   Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather EmptyNovember 15th 2015, 10:13 pm

Man, that fight.

Ronda's standups always been hilariously poor but her entire game-plan was retarded. It's almost like she wanted to prove she could keep up with Holm in a stand-up which was the dumbest thing I've ever seen. She played perfectly into Holm's hands by walking right into punches, with her chin up and not even blocking them - Holm is a counter-puncher, why would you want to do that?

Ronda should have taken down Holm more and kept the distance forcing Holm to come out to her. Ronda's a world-class grappler/juodist, she simply isn't a striker and she got by because the bantemweight division is mostly tomato cans.

Ronda's still one of my favorites but fucking hell horrible, idiotic performance by her.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather   Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather EmptyNovember 19th 2015, 4:36 pm

That's okay. Floyd still loses out on any Dr. Seuss book he tries to read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather   Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather Empty

Back to top Go down

Bu b but Ronda can beat up Floyd Mayweather

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1