Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time Empty
PostSubject: Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time   Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 8:39 am

DEBATE ME
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time   Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 8:47 am

She is the GOAT. No debate is necessary.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time   Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 9:56 am

I want to see her fight a man.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time   Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 10:11 am

She's fucking awesome, 34 fucking seconds. Her last three fights combined to a total of 64 seconds explains it all. She is fucking awesome and you don't want to fuck with Ronda Rousey
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time   Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 10:50 am

:mjcry: too good
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time   Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 11:12 am

Until she can make a full successful pin against Cena where he can't kick out at 2, no (HIPPO)
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time   Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 12:03 pm

She's peng as fuck  :cesaro:
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time   Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 12:35 pm

Motherfucker DDD. We don't need a thread for something we already know.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time   Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 12:38 pm

StarrStan wrote:
I want to see her fight a man.
Back to top Go down
Brett Kennedy

Brett Kennedy

Hailing From : Around the Corner

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time   Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 1:48 pm

Yes, Ronda Rousey is the best women's fighter both in the UFC and in her division. But, after seeing who she has fought and the quality of her division, I don't see Rousey any more or less than Dana White's showcase champion.

Now, I'd like to keep this conversation civil here, because I know I'm in the mass minority when I say that I don't think Ronda is a legitimate champion. The only reason I say that is because she hasn't faced a pure striker, someone like Cris Cyborg (and please don't bring up the steroid case or the weight conflicts. The case was nearly 3 years ago, and I can trump anything you say about that).

I do think that she is capable of beating any female fighter, but I need to see what she does against a pure striker she has never faced before. The division she has in UFC is very weak, and Dana knows that. It's almost like he's showcasing her in events now instead of giving her legitimate challenges. Bethe was WAY out of Ronda's league, and we all knew it. Bethe just spoke a big enough deal to make everyone think she had a chance.
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time   Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 1:52 pm

The truth is that Women's Bantamweight is such a shit division that Ronda Rousey is clearly miles away from the closest competition.  She still gets put into danger by wrestlers, for example, Meisha Tate almost caught her with a triangle and Liz Carmouche put her in a nasty neck crank.  Her striking can be wild and Meisha Tate showed that she is still hesitant to get hit. 

Is she the best women's fighter period. Probably.  Joanna Champion is pretty damn close too and is miles away a better striker than Ronda ever wishes she could be. Then again, Joanna is a six time Muay Thai champion in her country of Poland.

I wish they could fight but Ronda fights at 135 and Joanna fights at 115.  That wouldn't be fair.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time   Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 2:51 pm

Brett Kennedy wrote:
Yes, Ronda Rousey is the best women's fighter both in the UFC and in her division. But, after seeing who she has fought and the quality of her division, I don't see Rousey any more or less than Dana White's showcase champion.

Now, I'd like to keep this conversation civil here, because I know I'm in the mass minority when I say that I don't think Ronda is a legitimate champion. The only reason I say that is because she hasn't faced a pure striker, someone like Cris Cyborg (and please don't bring up the steroid case or the weight conflicts. The case was nearly 3 years ago, and I can trump anything you say about that).

I do think that she is capable of beating any female fighter, but I need to see what she does against a pure striker she has never faced before. The division she has in UFC is very weak, and Dana knows that. It's almost like he's showcasing her in events now instead of giving her legitimate challenges. Bethe was WAY out of Ronda's league, and we all knew it. Bethe just spoke a big enough deal to make everyone think she had a chance.

iight now you jumping out the window, fam
Back to top Go down
Florida Man

Florida Man

Hailing From : Tampa, FL

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time   Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 2:55 pm

Brett Kennedy wrote:

Nobody ever thought Bethe had a chance.

As for Cyborg, that chick has had three years to lose ten pounds. Three fucking years. And she's a professional athlete. If she hasn't gotten off the steroids or lost the weight by now, she's either never going to, or she's scared.
Back to top Go down
Brett Kennedy

Brett Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time   Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 3:19 pm

Daniel Marshall wrote:
Brett Kennedy wrote:

As for Cyborg, that chick has had three years to lose ten pounds. Three fucking years. And she's a professional athlete. If she hasn't gotten off the steroids or lost the weight by now, she's either never going to, or she's scared.

Let's start things off by saying that, again, Cyborg was already suspended for her steroid case 3 years ago. The steroid she used, Stanozolol, was used to help increase her bone density and her red cell production. She's known to have dense, but frail bones, so she thought she was okay using them for those purposes. She still fought Yamanaka and won, then had it reversed when they found out. She served her suspension and has been clean since. 

It's not about if she can lose the weight, she is capable of making 135. However, she can't sustain being 135 for too long, or else she might never be able to carry a baby in her life. Her walking weight is 160, and cutting down to 135 is a health hazard according to her doctors. We're not talking about fighting anymore, this is possible life and death decisions. Because of her high bone density, she needs to be at a certain weight so that she can stay healthy. If people are so worried about weight, why not make it a catchweight fight at around 140 or 150? I mean, Ronda was 150 in her 2nd MMA fight, she can be fit at 150, easy. 

Besides, I think this whole Cyborg/Rousey thing has gone past the title. It's just two chicks who want to beat each other up. Make it catchweight, That is unless Dana wants to protect his showcase piece.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time   Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 3:23 pm

You guys think weight cutting is easy because Punk did it when he's nowhere even close to the weigh-ins or even had a match announced yet, complete rubbish.

Ronda's striking game isn't all that great though and her technique isn't anything special, threw a sloppy matches against Bethe but claiming she's not a legitimate champion, oh my sweet God. :drosedead:
Back to top Go down
Florida Man

Florida Man

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time   Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 3:35 pm

Brett Kennedy wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Brett Kennedy wrote:

Let's start things off by saying that, again, Cyborg was already suspended for her steroid case 3 years ago. The steroid she used, Stanozolol, was used to help increase her bone density and her red cell production. She's known to have dense, but frail bones, so she thought she was okay using them for those purposes. She still fought Yamanaka and won, then had it reversed when they found out. She served her suspension and has been clean since. 

It's not about if she can lose the weight, she is capable of making 135. However, she can't sustain being 135 for too long, or else she might never be able to carry a baby in her life. Her walking weight is 160, and cutting down to 135 is a health hazard according to her doctors. We're not talking about fighting anymore, this is possible life and death decisions. Because of her high bone density, she needs to be at a certain weight so that she can stay healthy. If people are so worried about weight, why not make it a catchweight fight at around 140 or 150? I mean, Ronda was 150 in her 2nd MMA fight, she can be fit at 150, easy. 

Besides, I think this whole Cyborg/Rousey thing has gone past the title. It's just two chicks who want to beat each other up. Make it catchweight, That is unless Dana wants to protect his showcase piece.

Why should the champion have to go up or down in weight to face a challenger? The challenger is the one who goes after the champion, not the other way around.

A knight goes out to slay the dragon. The knight does not wait for the dragon to come to him.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time   Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 3:39 pm

I could knock her out.
Back to top Go down
Brett Kennedy

Brett Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time   Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 3:41 pm

Daniel Marshall wrote:
Brett Kennedy wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Brett Kennedy wrote:

Why should the champion have to go up or down in weight to face a challenger? The challenger is the one who goes after the champion, not the other way around.

A knight goes out to slay the dragon. The knight does not wait for the dragon to come to him.

So, you're saying that Cyborg should risk her life trying to face Ronda Rousey?

It's great to see that one thing that a woman doe makes everyone believe she's the worst fucking human being, and she should go to drastic measures to fight someone.
Back to top Go down
Florida Man

Florida Man

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time   Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 3:50 pm

Brett Kennedy wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Brett Kennedy wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Brett Kennedy wrote:

It's great to see that one thing that a woman doe makes everyone believe she's the worst fucking human being, and she should go to drastic measures to fight someone.

Hmmm.... maybe I missed it, but where did I say Cyborg is 'the worst fucking human being"?

All I'm saying is that she needs to either lose the weight temporarily, and fight Ronda, or quit talking trash.
Back to top Go down
Brett Kennedy

Brett Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time   Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 4:00 pm

Daniel Marshall wrote:
Brett Kennedy wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Brett Kennedy wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Brett Kennedy wrote:

Hmmm.... maybe I missed it, but where did I say Cyborg is 'the worst fucking human being"?

All I'm saying is that she needs to either lose the weight temporarily, and fight Ronda, or quit talking trash.

Ronda has done more of the trash talking than Cyborg. The post-fight interview is a perfect example. Every time Cyborg has spoken has been in response to what Ronda has said, therefore she isn't trash talking anyone. She's simply defending herself.

BESIDES, Cyborg has been willing to cut down to 135 since the beginning of 2015. We're 8 months through, and Ronda is still accusing Cyborg of steroid use. Maybe it isn't Cyborg that isn't willing to fight, but it's Dana that isn't willing to risk losing his showcase piece.

Again, it's this narrow-minded sense that Ronda is in the right about everything, when in essence, she's a bully that will hide behind authority when something is said.
Back to top Go down
Florida Man

Florida Man

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time   Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 4:04 pm

Brett Kennedy wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Brett Kennedy wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Brett Kennedy wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Brett Kennedy wrote:

Ronda has done more of the trash talking than Cyborg. The post-fight interview is a perfect example. Every time Cyborg has spoken has been in response to what Ronda has said, therefore she isn't trash talking anyone. She's simply defending herself.

BESIDES, Cyborg has been willing to cut down to 135 since the beginning of 2015. We're 8 months through, and Ronda is still accusing Cyborg of steroid use. Maybe it isn't Cyborg that isn't willing to fight, but it's Dana that isn't willing to risk losing his showcase piece.

Again, it's this narrow-minded sense that Ronda is in the right about everything, when in essence, she's a bully that will hide behind authority when something is said.

Oh, so now you're resorting to calling Ronda names? Is that what we've devolved into?

I've never said that Ronda is right about everything. Again, I don't really appreciate this putting words in my mouth.

And if Cyborg is willing to lose the weight, then she should do it.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time   Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 8:20 am

Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time B_C0wAgU8AABT05
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time   Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time EmptyAugust 5th 2015, 3:28 pm

She's pretty hot too
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time   Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time EmptyAugust 5th 2015, 3:44 pm

i'd bang her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time   Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time Empty

Back to top Go down

Ronda Rousey is the greatest of all time

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1