Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........ SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........ SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........ Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........ Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........ Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........ Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........ Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........ Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........ Empty
PostSubject: Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........   Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........ EmptySeptember 16th 2015, 11:13 pm

Chuck Scene, well deserved!
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........   Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........ EmptySeptember 16th 2015, 11:14 pm

Is Zach Genesis inactive or something?
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........   Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........ EmptySeptember 16th 2015, 11:20 pm

congrats!
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........   Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........ EmptySeptember 16th 2015, 11:20 pm

Kerry Keller wrote:

DO you even PAY ATTENTION TO ANYTHING...ever?  :what:
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........   Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........ EmptySeptember 16th 2015, 11:23 pm

Anyway, congratulations to the new champ.

YALL...PAY HOMAGE.....TO THE MAN........WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........   Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........ EmptySeptember 16th 2015, 11:24 pm

Carlos Rosso wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:

Sorry man  :punk: :whoa:
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........   Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........ EmptySeptember 16th 2015, 11:26 pm

Kerry Keller wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:

I'm just asking because they said the title was vacated several weeks ago. I'm not trying to bury you or anything but if you're gonna be in the fed at least try to pay attention to the goings on in the various title divisions.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........   Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........ EmptySeptember 16th 2015, 11:56 pm

thank god
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........   Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........ EmptySeptember 16th 2015, 11:59 pm

Congrats Charles, well deserved.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........   Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........ EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 12:50 am

:goat:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........   Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........ EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 12:53 am

There is a God... Congrats, Charles c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........   Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........ EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 12:55 am

Two men formerly imprisoned are now both champions in EAW. Truly, the inmates are now running the asylum.
Back to top Go down
Brett Kennedy

Brett Kennedy

Hailing From : Around the Corner

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........   Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........ EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 1:47 am

If it wasn't gonna be me, I wouldn't have thought of anyone else but Chucky.

Congrats, my man. Way to improve my losing record!  :salute:
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........   Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........ EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 2:15 am

Congrats Charlie!  :yes: :yes: :yes:
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........   Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........ EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 2:17 am

Congratulations, Chuck the Cake! I know I won't lose my house when I place my bet on you.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........   Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........ EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 3:17 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........   Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........ EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 5:43 am

Congrats
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........   Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........ EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 6:47 am

Carlos Rosso wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:

I'm just asking because they said the title was vacated several weeks ago. I'm not trying to bury you or anything but if you're gonna be in the fed at least try to pay attention to the goings on in the various title divisions.
You shouldn't have told him what happened because if he isn't going to pay attention to work, he should be left in the dark and then, he will struggle further. 

Read the fucking shows. Its fine if you're like Aaron and have no computer but that isn't the case with you Kerry, so it's just plain ignorance.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........   Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........ EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 7:15 am

Actually technically Keller doesn't have a computer from what he's said, but still I wouldn't say it excuses him from this specific case. At the same time, I won't be too harsh about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........   Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........ EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 8:50 am

The four horsemen of the Drunkaplse are all champions now  :yes:

Congrats though buddy, can't think of anybody more deserving.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........   Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........ EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 9:53 am

Liam Catterson wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:

You shouldn't have told him what happened because if he isn't going to pay attention to work, he should be left in the dark and then, he will struggle further. 

Read the fucking shows. Its fine if you're like Aaron and have no computer but that isn't the case with you Kerry, so it's just plain ignorance.
Actually, I do read shows. :umad:

It was kind of a dumb question though, considering just one look at the card should tell you Genesis is inactive considering the IW title match not involving him, let alone the weeks before where he wasn't booked. It really is something that should have been known but there's no need to jump down his or anyone's throat for it. Although I do agree if you don't know something you should be reading the shows to find out, even if it's just skimming.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........   Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........ EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 11:08 am

Dark Demon wrote:
The four horsemen of the Drunkaplse are all champions now  :yes:

Congrats though buddy, can't think of anybody more deserving.

Well said by Demon here. You've impressed Robbie, Xavier, and I to no end since returning. You've earned this every step of the way. Congrats man, make it a great one.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell Street

Mitchell Street

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........   Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........ EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 11:34 am

Congrats Man! You deserve it. Hopefully it is a long and successful reign on top!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........   Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........ EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 12:11 pm

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats Charlie!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........   Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........ EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 12:18 pm

Congrats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........   Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........ Empty

Back to top Go down

Congrats to the NEW Interwire Champion........

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next