EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
Latest topics
» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
by LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
by LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Feed
by EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:47 pm

» EAW Promoz!
by EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
by NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
by Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

CONGRATS TO THE NEWWWWWW EAW CHAMPION

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amani
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : Chiraq

PostSubject: CONGRATS TO THE NEWWWWWW EAW CHAMPION   March 31st 2018, 7:45 pm

REX MCALLISTER!!! LONG TIME COMING BOI!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy Thrash
Empire
Empire

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATS TO THE NEWWWWWW EAW CHAMPION   March 31st 2018, 7:49 pm

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT YOU FUCKIN DID IT I KNEW YOU COULD!

Ahem.

Congratulations, Rexie. You super deserve it. :bolieve:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkane
Dynasty
Dynasty

Hailing From : New Orleans

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATS TO THE NEWWWWWW EAW CHAMPION   March 31st 2018, 7:53 pm

So proud of you man! You've busted your ass for a long time and it finally paid off! Congratulations!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATS TO THE NEWWWWWW EAW CHAMPION   March 31st 2018, 8:02 pm

You deserve it,  :toast:

EAW World Champion(1x)

EAW Interwire Champion(1x)

EAW Tag Team Champion(3x)

EAW Triple Crown Champion

EAW Hall Of Fame Inductee(Class of 2017)

2014 Extreme Moment Of The Year.

Most Valuable Extremist(2x)

Number 1 On The Power 10.

Promoer Of The Week(5x)

Beef Of The Week(5x)

Match Of The Week(2x)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhyse

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATS TO THE NEWWWWWW EAW CHAMPION   March 31st 2018, 8:39 pm

Incredibly fortunate to stick around in EAW at the same time a new king rose. Your improvement has been nothing short of extraordinary, and as the rest have been saying, it's been a long time coming.

As an admirer of your contribution to the Promos page from afar, congratulations Rex.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maddox Ayres

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATS TO THE NEWWWWWW EAW CHAMPION   March 31st 2018, 9:20 pm

Rex congratulations man! Great work and so much improvement since you first came in. Happy to see you with this opportunity!

Credit to Harvey Yorke for this dope signature!

EAW Record: 5-2-6 (W-D-L)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATS TO THE NEWWWWWW EAW CHAMPION   March 31st 2018, 9:24 pm

Congrats to a consistent and loyal trooper who EARNED this win over 3 hall of famers no less. You are a model member

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CM Bank$
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : Capsule Corp

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATS TO THE NEWWWWWW EAW CHAMPION   March 31st 2018, 9:48 pm

Congrats, you definitely deserve this :wow:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://huggintheblock.com
Ryan Wilson

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATS TO THE NEWWWWWW EAW CHAMPION   March 31st 2018, 11:22 pm

Grats! Smile

Out Of Character this awesome piece of art is brought to you by Lars Grier! THANK YOU MAN! I won't say it enough. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATS TO THE NEWWWWWW EAW CHAMPION   April 1st 2018, 12:51 am

Congratulations on a well-deserved win!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATS TO THE NEWWWWWW EAW CHAMPION   April 1st 2018, 1:06 am

About time, Rex.....

.....About time!

Congrats, btw!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATS TO THE NEWWWWWW EAW CHAMPION   April 1st 2018, 2:13 am

Congrats, Rex. Lots of things have changed two years later since I left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amari Steele
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATS TO THE NEWWWWWW EAW CHAMPION   April 1st 2018, 2:49 am

Congrats brother! You are my hero

Be Inspired to be different... Then be better!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATS TO THE NEWWWWWW EAW CHAMPION   April 1st 2018, 3:49 am

You absolutely deserve this man. You've been improving and rising for so long, and it's only fair that you finally have paid your dues. This is one of the most well-deserved victories in a while from an extremely consistent and hard-working member of the community. CONGRATS!

Old sigs:

CHAMPIONSHIPS/ACCOLADES:

1x Most Valuable Elitist
2x Promoer of the Week
3x Rising Star of the Week

(Check out Lars' wikia page here!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATS TO THE NEWWWWWW EAW CHAMPION   April 1st 2018, 4:34 am

Ever since day one you've been earmarked for this. In every discussion about future champions, it was without any doubt that you would win it. You've constantly been a standout in promos week after week and it's all paid off with an immensely deserving title win. Congratulations mate, you truly fucking deserve it and you deserve a top tier reign.

yesterday's legend
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATS TO THE NEWWWWWW EAW CHAMPION   April 1st 2018, 7:32 am

I know this day will come to you and I'm very proud of you. You always work very hard to win this championship and you deserve it. Congrats Rex (H).

(Thank You Lars Grier)

(Thank You Rhyse)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rex32
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Sea,Isle New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATS TO THE NEWWWWWW EAW CHAMPION   April 1st 2018, 8:14 am

It was such a surprising feeling of overjoy to leave work and open up the forum page to this. Thank you all sincerely from the bottom of my heart, it means so much to know that so many hold such a high opinion of the work I put in to this one hobby that I take immense joy in. Regardless of what the result would've been, just know that my passion for this has always been strong, and that I'm glad to be a part of this community that continues to set the bar high for Efedding.

A special thanks to anyone who has written Rex to this point and gotten him this far, and for the board especially for having this kind of faith and trust to give me this opportunity. I want to also thank my opponents for always inspiring me and making me work as hard as I could to bring my best effort. You've all been good to me, and I only wish to keep returning the favor going forward. Thank you all again for the praises! 

Happy Easter Sunday EAW!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chelsea Crowe

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATS TO THE NEWWWWWW EAW CHAMPION   April 1st 2018, 10:17 am

Bit late to the party, but huge congratulations to you, Rex. I've been a fan of yours ever since we first promoed against each other and I got to see your talent first-hand. I've been rooting for you ever since and to see you finally getting recognition with this well-deserved win is great. I know you'll do well as champion and I can't wait to see where you go from here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATS TO THE NEWWWWWW EAW CHAMPION   April 1st 2018, 10:32 am

I was here when you were New Breed Champion, then National Elite, and now the EAW Champion. So fulfilling to see that rise to the top for you. Proud of you, man, hope your reign is a fruitful one.

Signature credit: Rhyse
EAW RECORD
30 Wins - 2 Draws - 19 Losses
40th EAW New Breed Champion (168 days, 4 defenses, 2nd longest reign)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Woogieman

Hailing From : Jacksonville Florida.

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATS TO THE NEWWWWWW EAW CHAMPION   April 1st 2018, 11:37 am

Congrats.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATS TO THE NEWWWWWW EAW CHAMPION   

Back to top Go down

CONGRATS TO THE NEWWWWWW EAW CHAMPION

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1