Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

A what if story I wrote SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

A what if story I wrote SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
A what if story I wrote Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
A what if story I wrote Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
A what if story I wrote Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
A what if story I wrote Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
A what if story I wrote Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
A what if story I wrote Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

A what if story I wrote

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

A what if story I wrote Empty
PostSubject: A what if story I wrote   A what if story I wrote EmptySeptember 12th 2015, 9:24 pm

Hey guys, earlier this year U was writing a try out for Wrestlecrap.com's Re-Writing The Book section.  I didn't finish the whole story, but I did write the first chapter.  I'm posting it here just to get some feed back, and see what people think of my writing.  So without further Delay

What If… Diesel and Razor Ramon didn’t leave the WWF in 1996?

Our Story begins on May, 27th, 1996.  It’s been somewhat of a transitional period in the World Wrestling Federation, top acts such as Diesel, Razor Ramon, and Bret “The Hitman” Hart have rarely (If at all) been seen on WWF programing since WrestleMania 12.  In their absences several WWF superstars find themselves getting more attention.  Men such as Ahmed Johnson, Hunter Hearst Helmsley, “Stone Cold” Steve Austin, and Goldust among others are beginning to find their share of the spotlight however their lack of name value leaves an opening for the WWF’s chief rival World Championship Wrestling to snatch away the title of the top wrestling company.  As a way to bolster their roster as well as maybe bring back a few casual viewers the WWF has brought back two familiar faces in the forms of Jake “The Snake” Roberts and The Ultimate Warrior but the question of how long will these two be viable draws, as well as employed with the company remains in the background as both have checkered pasts.  Things within the WWF are made more tense when The Previous night’s In Your House: Beware Of Dog pay per view had unfortunately taken place during the middle of a severe thunder storm that left the Live crowd in North Charleston, SC in the dark for most of the event, and knocked out the live feed to the Pay per view audience. We now tune in to Monday Night Raw where we now begin the journey to June’s King Of The Ring PPV.

May, 27th, Monday Night Raw:

The show opens with a run down of the program from Vince McMahon, alongside color commentator Jerry Lawler whom inform the TV audience that we’ll see two King of the Ring Qualifying matches with first being The Ultimate Warrior vs. Goldust, and the main event of the evening between Ahmed Johnson and Vader, as well as information about In Your House: Beware Of Dog 2 tomorrow night.

As soon as the last words escape McMahon’s mouth, Goldust makes his way to the ring for his match.  Tonight the bizarre one must be counting his lucky stars that he has the opportunity to become King of the WWF, and that his Intercontinental championship won’t be on the line tonight.  In Particular the later becomes much more important as his opponent for tonight is the former WWF champion, an incredible specimen known as the Ultimate Warrior.  

The Match is pretty standard for Warrior as he uses his immense strength to overwhelm Goldust and before long Warrior is shrugging off the blows of the Champion and hits the ropes before landing a rapid secession of clotheslines followed up by the leaping shoulder block.  Warrior signals for the Gorilla Press but Goldust slides under the bottom rope and out of the rope.  “What’s he doing?” asks Vince as Goldust walks back towards the locker room  
“I’ll tell you what he’s doing McMahon, He’s preserving himself.  He has to defend the Intercontinental Championship tomorrow night against The Undertaker, and you know what they say about he who fights and runs away.”  Replies Lawler as the Referee’s count reaches 10
“There’ll be no running away for Goldust tomorrow night in a casket match, but The Ultimate Warrior here with the victory tonight, and with it that takes the first step to becoming King of the ring.” Says McMahon as Warrior celebrates.

Raw continues on With highlights of the PPV the night before, as well as Ted DiBiase issuing a challenge to Savio Vega on Behalf of his client Stone Cold Steve Austin, going so far as to put his WWF career on the line in order to get his man another Caribbean Strap Match, also on the program a non-title tag team match where the champions The Smoking Gunns with Sunny defeated The Bodydonnas when Bart was able to roll thru on a flying body press from Skip.

Right before the main event two announcements are made, the first being that The British Bulldog will face Shawn Michaels for the WWF Championship at the King of the Ring PPV, and second that Razor Ramon will be on Raw next week.

With that it’s main event time, and out alongside Vader and his manager James E. Cornette comes Owen Hart to sit in with the commentary team.  The Match is a display of power from both men, and just as it seems The Man from Pearl River City is about to pick up the win, Owen breaks up the pin with a shot to the back of Johnson’s head with a cast while Cornette distracts the referee.
“Ahmed Johnson has suffered his first loss here in the world wrestling federation, and he is still out.” Says a concerned Vince as paramedics wheel Ahmed out on a stretcher, where on their way to the ambulance they run across Goldust backstage.  “He needs mouth to mouth.”  Says the bizarre one as he places his lips on Ahmed’s and when Johnson comes to he notices the golden face paint it sends him into a rage.  Goldust makes a run for with Johnson chasing after him, but a still semi -dazed Ahmed can’t quite keep up and loses Goldust in the backstage area.
“Where is he!” yells Ahmed as he’s pointed in the direction of Goldust locker room.  Ahmed charges full at the door and breaks it open like a human battering ram, but Goldust is nowhere to be found and Raw goes off air with Johnson still searching the arena.

May 28th, In your House: Beware Of Dog

The crowd inside the North Charleston Coliseum is raucous as the PPV goes live (Even though last time didn’t turn out so well.) Jim Ross welcomes the PPV audience as he along with Mr. Perfect will be calling the action for the night, and what a night it is starting with re-airings of the Helmsley/Mero and Michaels/Bulldog matches that took place the previous Sunday.

We come back to live action with The Caribbean Strap rematch between Steve Austin and Savio Vega which is a back and forth affair that Vega wins; after Austin Accidently pulls Vega into the last turnbuckle.  Following the match Savio would lead the crowd in a chorus of “NA NA Hey Hey Goodbye” as Million Dollar Man is now out of the WWF.

A battle of behemoths is up next as Vader takes on Yokozuna, though initially hesitant the Rocky Mountain Mastodon pick up the win (with the help of a Jim Cornette distraction)

It time for now time for the main event bout of the night, the defending champion Goldust is out first to an arena full of jeers “I’ll tell you what, after what happened on Raw Goldust is lucky that Ahmed Johnson is not here tonight or he’d be in a whole heap of trouble; as a matter of fact he may be in a whole heap of trouble already.”  Says J.R. as Goldust basks in the gold lights and glitter that bathe the ring.  That is until the lights go out and a loud bell toll for which the crowd cheers loudly.  Paul Bearer steps out from behind the curtain but the Undertaker (Who is usually never far behind) isn’t following him tonight, Goldust gestures as if to ask where The Phenom is and gets his answer when the lights return to show the Deadman standing right behind Goldust.

Undertaker lands a big uppercut that knocks Goldust down as the bell rings, Goldust rolls out of the ring but the Undertaker is right behind him, The deadman follows his opponent back in to the ring and gets greeted with a stomp to his head.  Goldust delivers a few right hands to get Taker against the ropes, Irish whips the Phenom and goes for a back body drop, but he telegraphs the move and the Undertaker counters by smacking the back of Godust’s head against the canvas.  Undertaker calls for the casket to be opened and Irish whips Goldust toward it.  Goludust puts on the brakes as the sight of the casket but when turns around he gets hit with a clothesline.  Taker picks up Goldust and tosses him over the top rope on to the lid of the casket.  The champion tries to take a breather outside the ring but Taker sends his golden face right into the steel steps as well as the casket before rolling him back in to the ring.  Undertaker hits with a body slam, and a jumping leg drop before Dragging Goldust to toward the casket.  Goldust tries to fight out of Under taker’s grip but the Deadman get the better of the exchange.  now with control of Goldust arm Undertaker climbs the turnbuckles to the top, and walks the tight rope before his fist comes crashing down on back of the champion’s neck.   Taker picks up Goldust and whips him into the corner and follows him. Goldust sees him coming counters with a back elbow that sets up a scoop slam.  Goldust again tries to catch a breather but The Undertaker is right back up and after him again with an Irish whip and a backdrop attempt but Goldust goes for the sliding uppercut, Taker has it scouted though and is able to make the champion miss.  Taker starts to bring Goldust to his feet, but gets a shot to the gut for his trouble and using the opening Goldust lifts Undertaker up and plants him head first with a Tombstone Piledriver.  
“He gonna beat the Undertaker at his own game.” Says Mr. Perfect but the Undertaker isn’t out of it yet and as if on cue he sits up.  Goldust stays on the attack though and starts to rolls the challenger into the casket Taker is still too fresh and fights his way out of it.  Undertaker goes for a clothesline but gets back body dropped over the top and down to the floor where the champion uses the no disqualification rules to his advantage by sending his opponent head first in to the ring steps and use the cables at the ringside area to strangle the Undertaker before taking rolling him back in the ring, Taker starts to fight back but Goldust cuts him off with a sleeper hold.
“Undertaker just about out of it.” J.R. says as Goldust rolls the Deadman into the casket.  Goldust reaches to shut the lid, but Taker sticks out his arm to keep it from fully closing.  Goldust desperately tries to force it shut, going so far as to climb on top of it.  But the Undertaker is able to power his way out and the champion lands hard on the arena floor.  Both men get back in the ring, Goldust rushes for a clothesline but Taker ducks it and rebounds with the leaping lariat.  Both are back up, Undertaker hits a clothesline that sends him and Goldust over the top, back down to the floor.  Both men struggle to their feet, Undertaker grabs a chair and swings, but before it can connect Goldust counters with a boot to the face. Goldust drags Taker back inside where he hits a power slam and a flying clothesline but when he gets too cute and tries to walk the top rope, The Undertaker sends him crashing to the mat.  The crowd cheers loudly as Taker signals that he wants to finish this, he scoops up Goldust and plants him head first with a thunderous Tombstone Piledriver.
“Tombstone that’s it. It’s ove…. What?  Who’s that?!”  Ross asks as Before Taker can call for the casket lid to be opened someone hops out thru the crowd and drags the Deadman out of the ring “Who is that? Hey that’s Big Daddy Cool Diesel!  We haven’t seen him since April, What is he doing out here?!” exclaims J.R. as Diesel proceeds to lay into Undertaker with elbows strikes and side knees.  Taker tries to fight back but Big Daddy Cool slips under one of his punches and drives him back first into the ring post, laying the Deadman out.
“Open it!” Diesel yells angrily, who do as their told out of fear of what he might do to them.  Diesel Picks the Undertaker up off the floor and Jackknifes him right into the casket and shuts the lid, the match is awarded to Goldust who hurries off to the back as fast as he can get his title back in his hands.  Meanwhile Diesel snatches the key to the casket and locks the Undertaker inside “We’re not done yet.” Yells Big Daddy Cool as he walks away smirking.  Smoke begins to pour out from the casket and by the time WWF officials can get it open nobody is inside.  “He gone!” shrikes Paul Bearer as the PPV comes to a close.

June 1st, WWF Superstars

The broadcast this week features wins from Jake “The Snake” Roberts who will face off against Hunter Hearst Helmsley in a King of the Ring qualifier on Raw, The New Rockers, Yokozuna, and Justin Bradshaw who with his win over Henry Godwin also qualifies for the King of the Ring.

June 3rd Monday Night Raw

We open with a Goldust narrating over the incident between him and Ahmed Johnson “Mister Johnson last week amidst the light, the cameras, and the action I saved your life, but you were a bit perturbed, and now I here you want a shot at my Intercontinental title…” Says Goldust as we cut to a shot of him wearing nothing but his Championship belt “Mmmm, here it is, come get.” He finishes as raw opening plays.
Via Play by Play announcer Vince McMahon we learn the Goldust will defend the Intercontinental Championship at King of the Ring when he goes one on one with Ahmed Johnson.
The opening bout sees “Stone Cold” Steve Austin not having a problem without Ted DiBiase as he picks up the win against Bob Holly and qualifing for the King of the Ring tournament.
Additionally the deranged Mankind makes short work of Barry Horowitz when the ref stops the bout after the mandible claw.
After a recap of the ending of last night’s casket match we come back to a live shot of Jim Ross standing in the ring with a microphone in his hand.  “Ladies and Gentlemen at this time would you please help me welcome back the Bad Guy, Razor Ramon!”  The crowd cheers wildly at the sound of the familiar Latin rhythm, Razor walks down the entryway and into the ring.   “Razor first off let me just say it’s good to see you in a back in the WWF.” Says Ross  
“J.R. there is no place that I would rather be.  You know something man, it’s been too long since I’ve been in a WWF ring, but believe me when I tell you the Bad Guy is back for good.”  Says Ramon, his remarks drawing the Fayetteville, North Carolina crowd’s approval. “Well that’s great to hear, but I’m sure everyone here tonight as well as everyone watching at home wants to know what is next for you?”  J.R. asks the noise from the crowd dies down “Funny you should ask Chico, I just talked to El Jefe the boss, Gorilla Monsoon and he say next week I’m gonna be in be in a match against Skip, and the winner moves on in the King Of The Ring.” Replies Razor.
“Wow, that’s an amazing announcement and it should be an outstanding match next week, but in regards to the tournament itself there’s a lot of great talent entered this year.  The Ultimate Warrior, Justin Bradshaw, Vader, and Stone Cold Steve Austin have already qualified, that’s already an impressive list with several opening round matches still to go including a match tonight between Jake “The Snake” Roberts and Hunter Hearst Helmsley.  How do you feel about your chances of winning it all this year?”
“J.R., you’re right man, that’s a great list of superstars, and everyone deserve to be wrestling for the chance to become king this year.  But on June 23rd Razor Ramon will be wearing the crown.”  Razor says punctuating his words by throwing his trademark toothpick at the camera.

“Could you Imagine Razor Ramon as King McMahon?   His head is so greasy; the crown would keep sliding off his head.” Says Jerry Lawler as in a slightly disgusted tone as Raw goes to commercial.

Raw returns with Sunny out at the broadcast table, taking the opportunity to scout her former clients The Godwins, before they take on the Smoking Gunns for the Tag Titles in three weeks (as well as play a few mind games with a still semi-love sick Phineas) but to her chagrin Henry And Phineas pick up the win against Techno Team 2000.  

Following the match Clarence Mason Via telephone presents several video clips that he claims shows Gorilla Monsoon in the act of committing aggravated assault against him (Though the video simply shows Monsoon gently moving Mason away from WWF champion Shawn Michaels) and as a result Mr. Mason is filling suit against the WWF President.
The Main Event is next and out first is Connecticut Blue Blood Hunter Hearst Helmsley brimming with all the confidence that (inherited) money can buy, He’ll need more than confidence as he take on a seasoned vet in Jake Roberts, especially since all his heritage won’t help a lick if the giant python Jake keeps in the bag he brings to ringside wraps it’s coils around Helmsley.

The bell rings and they lock up, Helmsley gets the advantage with a standing side head lock Jake sends him off the ropes but gets knocked down with a shoulder block.   Jake takes a minute to shake off the cobwebs and locks up with Helmsley again this time Jake is able to catch Hunter with the hip toss followed by running knee lift right to the face.  Jake signals for the DDT but Helmsley is able to escape and rolls out of the ring. Hunter climbs back into the ring this time not as eager to lock up again but when they do Jake get hold of the arm and starts to work over Hunter’s shoulder.  Jake tightens up on a hammerlock but Helmsley backs him up into the corner and uses a back elbow to get free of the hold.  Helmsley rams Jake head first into the turnbuckle before he starts to unload with a flurry of measured strikes in the corner that make Jake collapse to the mat.  Hunter with a choke on Roberts trying to soften him up before a jumping knee drop and an elbow drop both of which gets two.  Hunter tries to set up DDT but Jake counters with a series of jabs before looking for the short arm clothesline but Helmsley ducks underneath and counters with one of his own.  Hunter locks in a rear chin lock but Jake fights out of it with a Jawbreaker that stumbles Helmsley Jake back in with the advantage after a another series of jabs and this time he hits the short arm clothesline.  Roberts sets up Hunter for the DDT but Helmsley rams him back first into the corner.  Roberts gets Irish whipped to the opposite turnbuckle hard and when stumbles out he is met with a kick to the mid-section and dropped with a Pedigree for the One… Two… Three.

“What An upset, proof that anything can happen in the World Wrestling Federation as Hunter Hearst Helmsley advances to meet Justin Bradshaw!” exclaims Vince McMahon as Raw goes off air.

June 8th, WWF Superstars
Among the action on this week’s edition are momentum building wins for The Godwins, Mankind, “Stone Cold” Steve Austin (Who picked up the win with his new Finishing maneuver the Stone Cold Stunner) and finally Savio Vega over Marty Jannetty to advance next round of the King Of The Ring.

June 10th, Monday Night Raw
“Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Monday Night Raw I’m Vince McMahon along with Jerry “The King” Lawler, we are less than two weeks away the King of the Ring and the Tournament action continues tonight as Owen Hart takes on the mighty Yokozuna, also tonight the in ring return of Razor Ramon as he takes on Skip of the bodydonnas, and in our main event tonight the number one contender to the WWF Championship the British Bulldog Goes one on one with The Undertaker.”  Says Raw’s lead Play by Play announcer greeting the television audience.  “Oh but that’s not all McMahon, Tonight I’ll be conducting a special interview with Jake “The Snake” Roberts tonight.”  Says the king as the thumping synth drums of Owen Hart’s entrance music plays over the arena’s loud speakers.

The Self-proclaimed King Of Harts takes his first step in becoming the first ever two time King of the Ring when he’s able to take advantage of the Six hundred Plus pound Yokozuna loses his balance when climbing the ropes for the Banzai Drop.  

The program rolls along Skip makes his way to the ring, it’s a big opportunity for the Bodydonna as not only would he advance in the tournament, he’d also be knocking off a four time Intercontinental Champion in what could be the biggest win in his WWF career to date.  It will be no easy task though as Razor knows what it takes to make it to the finals and with the crowd behind him as he makes his way down the entrance aisle that may very well be what The Bad Guy needs for the victory.

The bell rings and Razor and Skip lock up, Razor has the height and power advantage and quickly back Skip into a corner, after a clean break they lock up again this time Skip gets the upper hand and gets Razor against the ropes.  Skip with an Irish whip to set up a hip toss, but Razor blocks and answers with a hip toss of his own.   Skip gets back to his feet and gets locked in an arm wringer.  Razor works the arm with several shoulder blocks that bring Skip to his knees.   Razor drags Skip into the corner and whips him to the other side but gets caught with a boot to the jaw when he follows him in.  Skip connects with a few right hands that open Ramon up to be suplexed gut first onto the top rope.  Skip starts to attack the mid-section with stiff kicks while Razor tries to get back to his feet.

“Razor in trouble in this one, and after almost two months away from the ring is there a bit of rust on the part of Razor Ramon?”  McMahon asks as Skip hits a beauty of a snap suplex before landing a fist drop from the second rope.  Skip head up to the top turnbuckle and waits, Razor reaches his feet and sees the double ax handle coming from a mile away.  Skip eats a right hand to the belly but Razor is too sore to take advantage and skip is right back on him with a standing surf board stretch.  Razor fights to his feet and is able to break out of the hold, Skip clubs Ramon with a forearm to the back but Razor answers with back elbow followed up by some hard right hands. Razor with the Irish whip but Skip reverses and catches him on the rebound with a knee to the to gut and a gut wrench suplex which gets a two count.  Skip with a few stomps has Ramon against the ropes, he Irish whips Razor but telegraphs his back body drop attempt and Razor counters with a kick to the face and the discus punch.  Skip is back up, he gets whipped off the ropes and goes for a running cross body, but Razor catches him and hits the fall away slam.  Razor signals he ready to finish off his opponent and does so with the Razor’s Edge for the three count.  
With his win the first round is complete and the brackets are shown for the Television audience, The Warrior will face Vader, Justin Bradshaw will take on Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Steve Austin will meet longtime Rival Savio Vega, and in a rematch of the 1994 finals Owen Hart will go one on one with Razor Ramon.

When Raw comes back from a commercial break Jerry Lawler is standing in the ring with a microphone in hand “Ladies and gentlemen at this time I’d like to bring out a man who likes to claim that he is a changed man, and that his addictions are all in the past, but if you ask me I’m sure he’s just pulling the wool over the eyes of all you morons.  I mean Jake Roberts is a guy who once headed up north because he saw a sign that read drink Canada Dry.  The only reason Jake ever stopped drinking and driving is because he’s afraid of hitting a bump and spilling his drink.” Says Lawler as each joke at Jake’s expense is met with jeers.
“Hey do you know what Jake Roberts and his beer bottle have in common?  There both empty from the neck up.”  Lawler finishes as Jakes music cuts him off before another syllable escapes his lips.  Jake (Along with Revelations in his bag) walks to the ring with an angry scowl on his face, never taking his eyes off “The King.  

“Hey Jake, is there any truth that you are forming a tag team with Jack Daniels?” says Lawler now standing face to face with Jake who’s face is riddled with contempt “No answer ay? Well could you at least tell us how the food tastes at the Betty Forbes clin…”  Lawler is interrupted by a punch right to the jaw the knocks The King right on his throne.  Roberts pick Lawler up and get him set for the DDT, but before he can drop him Jake is low blowed from behind by Mankind.  Lawler scurries out of the ring as Mankind puts the boots to Jake, leaving him unable to defend himself from the Mandible Claw.  After what seems like an eternity (though in reality is only about a minute) several WWF officials are able to pry Mankind off Jake who has passed out from the pain.  Mankind squeals as he is escorted back to the locker room meanwhile a few officials remain in the Ring trying to revive Roberts.   By the time several replays of Mankind’s attack have aired Jake is able (with help) to walk back up the aisle.

As soon as he’s past the entrance set “Rule Britannia” plays over the arena speakers, The British Bulldog looks confident as he enters the ring (it doesn’t hurt to be flanked by an entourage consisting of his wife Diana, his Brother in-law Owen Hart, and of course his manager Jim Cornette and his trusty tennis racket)  
While the Bulldog takes a few minutes to warm up we are treated to a via satellite interview with WWF Champion Shawn Michaels “Hey Vin man thanks for having me.” Greats Shawn sitting in a an office chair at the WWF studios “Shawn you have to be excited about the rematch against the British Bulldog in two weeks at King Of The Ring.” Says McMahon.

“I’m looking forward to it, I feel like I’m the one with something to prove and I have the chance to right a serious wrong in my eyes.” Replies Shawn.  
“Hey are you talking to Shawn Michaels? Mister Heart Break? The leader of the Kliq, or the clump, or the clause or whatever it is?  Let me ask you something Michaels, How did it feel when The British Bulldog beat you and they played his music, you know before you knew that Gorilla Monsoon was gonna save the belt for you?”  asks Jim Cornette as he jumps in on the conversation.  

“I’m not gonna get into this with you Cornette.  Everyone knows how much this belt means to me and what it would mean if I thought I lost it,  I can’t lie my whole world was gone for that brief moment ” Says Shawn who face bares the look of a man trying to hold his composure.  
“Yeah well I’ll tell you something that nobody knows, not yet anyways, you know this big lawsuit that Gorilla Monsoon has against him by Clarence Mason?  Well it’s been settled out of court, we didn’t ask for damages, just consideration.  See if it wasn’t for that little 98 pound referee that got knocked out The British Bulldog would be the Champion, so in exchange for dropping the lawsuit we have been allowed to choose the special referee for the WWF championship match between you and the Bulldog.”  Says Cornette as he laughs smugly.

The tension over the title match (as well as the question of who will Camp Cornett choose to be the referee) is broken when the tolling of the bell and the dimming of the lights can only mean that The Undertaker’s arrival to the ring is imminent.  The man from Death Valley slowly stalks his way to ring, his icy cold gaze fixed upon the bulldog from as he steps thru the ropes.  

The bell rings with each man in their respective corners, Undertaker quickly closes the gap but Bulldog slips under an overhand haymaker and opens up with the right hands in the corner, despite his tremendous strength Bulldog’s punches have no effect and Undertaker simply shrugs them off before choke tossing his opponent into the corner and nailing him a rapid secession of shots to the body.  Bulldog gets whipped to the opposite turnbuckle hard, when he stumbles out Undertaker raises him high in the air with a lifting choke.  Taker releases the hold by simply letting Bulldog drop to the canvas, the Deadman get control of the arm now with an arm wringer and proceeds to walk the top rope before nailing Bulldog with the fist to the back of the neck.  Taker stays on his man with a body slam followed up with a high leaping leg drop which gets a two count.   Undertaker whips Bulldog into the corner but gets a back elbow to the face when he rushes in after him.  Bulldog with a few kicks to the mid-section and a stalling vertical suplex, he foregoes the cover however and instead whips taker off the ropes and plants him with a power slam.  Bulldog tightly applies a rear chin lock effectively cutting of Taker’s air supply the Deadman starts to fade and the ref has to check if he’s passed out.  The  arm falls once…  twice…  but doesn’t fall a third time and Taker fights to his feet and out of the hold, Undertaker with an Irish whip off the ropes but Bulldog counters with a swinging neck breaker and a running leg drop for a two count.  

Bulldog with a few stomps to keep on the offensive, Taker still manages to get to his feet, Bulldog throws a wild punch but Taker slips under and lands a back suplex.  Undertaker sits up and is back to his feet trying for a Tombstone immediately, Bulldog is able to get out and sets up a running power slam but Taker is able to slip out as well, they start trading shots in the middle of the ring with Undertaker getting the advantage, he whips Bulldog off the ropes but gets reversed, Bulldog goes for a clothesline but Taker ducks under it and comes back with the leaping lariat.  Bulldog reaches his feet but when he turns around the vicelike grip of the Undertaker’s hand is around his throat and the Deadman drops him with a huge Choke slam.   Bulldog back to his feet but a clothesline sends him over the top to the floor and the Undertaker quickly follows him.  Taker and bulldog start to brawl outside, bulldog gets the advantage and sends Taker shoulder first into the ring post, but he’s reversed on an Irish whip and collides with the steel stairs.  Taker rolls Bulldog back in the ring but before he can do so himself someone throws their drink at him.  Undertaker turns around and gets nailed by a big right hand from Diesel just as he’s counted out by the referee.  

Jim Cornette wrangles his men away from ringside as Diesel begins to pummel the Undertaker, the two big men in the ring now as Taker tries to fight back but Diesel catches him with a sidewalk slam and Jackknife as Raw goes off air.

June 15th WWF Superstars

The Broadcast opens with in a dimly and almost pitch black room where Mankind is illuminated just enough to be the only thing visible “Jake Roberts you claim that god himself has helped you overcome your addictions.  The same god that made the teeth that were kick down my throat, and the ear THAT WAS RIPPED FROM MY HEAD, chose a miserable, lowlife, Snake like you to show his favor to.  He allowed you to overcome your demons, WHILE HE LEFT ME TO ROT WITH MINE FOREVER.  Jake Roberts at King Of The Ring not even god can save you from the horrible things I will do to you, and you will find out that you cannot conquer me.”

With that the picture fades to the arena where we see impressive wins by The Wildman Mark Mero, Vader and in quarterfinal tournament action Steve Austin defeats Savio Vega, and Hunter Hearst Helmsley picks up the victory against Justin Bradshaw.

The final segment comes in the form of Big Daddy Cool Diesel’s first interview since his return, and via satellite against the colorful WWF backdrop He stands his facial expression and body language seemingly screaming that he’s very uninterested in this Interview.   “You know something; everybody has been asking me, Big D what’s with you smacking around the Undertaker?”  Says Diesel though something in his voice has changed, the normally calm and cool tone is replaced with a more aggressive one, and the hint of New Jersey accent is gone.
“You wanna know why?  It’s simple, because I can.  You heard that right folks, you see a few months ago my contract runs out and I’m ready to move on and make some real money and be treated like a king while doing so.  But then Gorilla monsoon comes calling to me saying, Big Daddy Cool don’t go.  We need you here in the World Wrestling Federation because we’re still running on Diesel power.  So I told him okay, sure thing but the WWF was gonna have to add a lot of zeros at the end of my paycheck and knock off a few of those days where I have to go out shaking hands with the morons and kissing their ugly babies, and now that I’m back I’m gonna do what I want whenever I want to, and the first thing I wanted to do is let the Undertaker know that WrestleMania was just the beginning between us. “He finishes as the shot fades to black.

June 17th Monday Night Raw

With King Of The Ring six days away the program is loaded with action with the Quarter final matches consisting of Vader vs Ultimate Warrior and Razor Ramon vs Owen Hart, also Jake Roberts will take on Goldust in tonight’s Main Event. And before we kick off the action two matches are officially announced for the PPV when Jake Roberts takes on Mankind and The Undertaker goes one on one with Big Daddy Cool Diesel.

As the announcements are made Owen hart is already in the ring, Owen must be feeling confident tonight, not only is he looking for history to repeat itself but he also has two advantages, one being in his manager James E. Cornette, the other in the form  of the cast over his right hand (the same one that knocked out Ahmed Johnson)  One thing Owen doesn’t have behind him is the crowd, they’re firmly in the corner his opponent and as Razor Ramon makes his way down the entrance aisle they cheer wildly for him

Owen rushes at Razor to try and get the early advantage but Razor sees it coming and counters with a solid punch to the Jaw.  Razor gets an arm wringer and starts to soften up the shoulder with a series of shoulder blocks and a standing armbar.  Owen gets to his feet and Razor transitions to a hammer lock Owen is able to backflip out of it and uses the ropes to build some momentum, He ducks under a Clothesline but Razor catches him on the rebound with the fallaway slam.  Razor looks like he wants to finish this early but when he sets up the Razor’s Edge Owen Back Body Drops him instead.  Razor is up quickly but Owen is waiting and connects with a dropkick.  Owen climbs to the top turnbuckle and connects with a diving cross body but Razor rolls thru for a two count.  Both men back up Razor catches Owen’s foot but The Rocket hits an Enziguri for a two count of his own.  

Owen brings Razor up to his feet, Ramon fights back rights to the head. Razor with an Irish whip, but Owen reverses, drops under and lands a spinning heel kick as Razor comes back on the rebound for another two count.  Owen keeps on the attack with a backbreaker which gets two as well “Maybe a strategy forming as Owen Hart seems to be testing the conditioning of Razor Ramon.” Says Vince McMahon as Owen whips Razor into the ropes and catches him in a sleeper hold.  Ramon takes a few steps towards the ropes but with Owen on his back and the hold locked in he sinks down to the mat.  The referee goes to check the arm, it fall once “RAZOR! RAZOR! RAZOR” the crowd chants as it falls for the second time.  The Ref checks one more but this time it doesn’t drop.  Razor fights to his feet and is able to counter the Sleeper with a Back suplex.  Razor still a little worn down from the hold crawls over and drapes his arm over Owen’s chest, the ref counts One… Two… but Owen kicks out before three.   Both men up on their feet and now the match becomes a slugfest, Razor wins out and land three big rights and the Discus Punch levels Owen.  
Razor picks Owen up and whips him off the ropes, Razor Tries for a back body drop but Owen counters with a sunset flip, but Razor sit out on top for a pinning combination that get the three count
Razor celebrates the win but from behind Owen hits him in the back of the head with the cast knocking Razor out cold.  “Oh no, you Razor is hurt and you have to wonder if this will affect his match up with Stone Cold Steve Austin is six days’ time?” McMahon ask as Paramedics tend to Ramon.  

The shot moves back stage where Jim Ross’ interview with the British Bulldog turns into a pull apart brawl between him and Shawn Michaels, necessitating several WWF Superstars as well as officials to break it up.  

Back out to the Ring and Bulldog’s Camp Cornette stable mate Vader is on his way to the ring.  The 450 pound mastodon looks fired up and ready for tonight even though he’s facing a former WWF in a high profile match.  The crowd that was mostly silent a moment ago comes unglued as The Ultimate Warrior races down the aisle, at the very least Warrior body language betrays no doubt or fear.  
From the opening bell the match is a slug fest with the two trading punches in the middle of the ring, Warrior get the upper hand and knocks Vader out the ring via the middle rope and follows him outside but Vader catches him with kick to the gut and with the opening rams the Warrior head first against the apron.  Vader looks to do the same this time with the ring post but Warrior is able to slip out of his grasp and it’s Vader who tastes the steel.  Vader stumbles up the entrance way with Warrior right on his tail, Warrior sends Vader’s head bouncing off the guardrail but Vader manages to stay on his feet.  Warrior start to use those hard haymaker rights but Vader cuts him off with a thumb to the eyes before driving him shoulder first into the guardrail.  Vader stomps away on the Warrior just as the ring bell signals that the ref has ruled the match a double count out.  Jim Cornette hearing the decision and figuring there’s nothing to gain if these two keep at it convinces Vader to head back to the locker room.

When Raw comes back from break the Warrior is searching for Vader, unable to find him he settles for Jim Ross who still has his Mic on “VADER!” Warrior says intensely “I care not the battlefield, whether it be tonight, or next week, or at King Of The Ring, I challenge you to do battle with me once again and find out where your ultimate destiny lies.” With a snort to finish Warrior takes off.

We come back from Break with a  a pre-taped segment of the Contract signing of Brian Pillman “I’m usually don’t get this choked up” says Pillman as he stands before the media at the press release “but the events in my life just in the past eight weeks have really changed my life.  From going from a point where I didn’t know if I was going to live or not; to signing a contract with the World Wrestling Federation, it’s a dream come true and I’d like to thank J.J. and Gorilla who are now my extended family and… Thank you very much.”  Pillman finishes at a loss for word as the press applauds.

The Main event between Jake “The Snake” Roberts and Goldust is a battle of minds, with Jake using his Ring savvy and Goldust pulling out every mind game he knows to try and throw Jake off his game. The bizarre one’s plan seems to work until Jake starts to make his comeback late in the match.  Jake sets up the DDT but Mankind pops up from under the ring apron.  Jake sees him coming and the two start to trade blows with Jake getting the upper hand, Mankind eats a short arm clothesline and Jake sets him up for a DDT but Mankind drives him back first into the corner causing Roberts grip to loosen enough for him to slip away and out of the ring.

The broadcast Team sends it over to Mr. Perfect who is standing by with Jim Cornette “Well guys I just got two big scoops and I ain’t talking about raisin brand, no I got them straight from Mister James E. Cornette who just told that Vader has accepted the challenge of the Ultimate Warrior at King of the Ring and they will face off one more time.” Says the former Intercontinental Champion as Cornette takes his place on camera next to him “Not only that but he has told me who he has chosen to the special referee in the World Wrestling Federation Championship match, and right now Mister Cornette I’d like to know how you made your decision?’ Perfect asks

“ Well I had all these qualifications, I had to have a guy who wouldn’t got knocked down or bowled over like those 98 pound weakling referees, had to be a guy who has integrity and honesty, had to be a guy who wouldn’t be intimidated…” Cornett list off quicker than a hiccup “… And finally I came up with the Perfect choice, You Mr. Perfect.”  Finishes Cornette as he and his chosen referee shake hands
“That’s right McMahon, and like Jim Cornette said if you want the job done right, you have to call on Mr. Perfect, and like I’ve proven at WrestleMania I am the perfect referee and I will honestly call this down the middle.” Says perfect with his face adorned with an almost condescending smile as Raw fades to black.

TO BE CONTINUED.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: A what if story I wrote   A what if story I wrote EmptySeptember 13th 2015, 3:35 pm

tl;dr
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: A what if story I wrote   A what if story I wrote EmptySeptember 13th 2015, 4:05 pm

@GC not sure what that means
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: A what if story I wrote   A what if story I wrote EmptySeptember 13th 2015, 8:39 pm

showster26 wrote:
@GC not sure what that means
Too long; didn't read
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A what if story I wrote   A what if story I wrote Empty

Back to top Go down

A what if story I wrote

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1