Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Poll: Should I link some fan fiction I wrote SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Poll: Should I link some fan fiction I wrote SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Poll: Should I link some fan fiction I wrote Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Poll: Should I link some fan fiction I wrote Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Poll: Should I link some fan fiction I wrote Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Poll: Should I link some fan fiction I wrote Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Poll: Should I link some fan fiction I wrote Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Poll: Should I link some fan fiction I wrote Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Poll: Should I link some fan fiction I wrote

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Should I link them here?
Yes
Poll: Should I link some fan fiction I wrote DyeuwyN50%Poll: Should I link some fan fiction I wrote DyeuwyN
 50% [ 5 ]
No
Poll: Should I link some fan fiction I wrote DyeuwyN50%Poll: Should I link some fan fiction I wrote DyeuwyN
 50% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

Poll: Should I link some fan fiction I wrote Empty
PostSubject: Poll: Should I link some fan fiction I wrote   Poll: Should I link some fan fiction I wrote EmptyJuly 30th 2017, 7:22 pm

Hey guys, so I've noticed guys from time to time posting stories outside of wrestling that they wrote. I'm wondering if anybody might be interested in checking out some of my work.  A lot of these are are incomplete at the moment but if there was interest I might finish them up. 

Here's a quick synopsis of each

Who You Gonna Call? Teen Titans!:  a titans/Ghosbusters crossover that finds the boys in grey running shop out of the Giant T.  The teams work together to find out what caused an infestation of ghost to run amok in Junp City, but Egon's distrust of Raven causes friction.  Can these squads work together without this bac firing bigger than a total protonic reversal?

Titans Terminated: another Titans crossover set during the episode "Things Change", in this one Skynet in a desperate attempt to change the future sends back its T-950 prototype. Equipped with a NuralNet 2.0 prossessor, and designed to terminate with superheroes, it sets its sights on a list of super heros including a powerless Terra.  Things seem hopeless, but she is aided by longtime friend Beasboy, and the T-800 sent back by the resistance. the fate of human kind lies in this action packed story.

Not Yet Expendable: in 1987, Barney Ross is sent in to rescue the President's daughter. Together with his best friend, his biggest rival, and a cast of other bad asses for hirer, They'll have to fight thru a drug lord's army one bulett at a time.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Should I link some fan fiction I wrote   Poll: Should I link some fan fiction I wrote EmptyJuly 30th 2017, 7:25 pm

Yes of course, I love fan-fictions so much, lol.

EDIT: I'm looking forward to read The Expendables story the most personally. I like Jason Staham and Sylvester Stallone the best as they are on my top 10 fav actors, lol.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Should I link some fan fiction I wrote   Poll: Should I link some fan fiction I wrote EmptyJuly 30th 2017, 8:33 pm

Go for it dawg I don't see how it would be any different than Crash or Tarah or Dub/Brian's stories they be layin down on the site
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Should I link some fan fiction I wrote   Poll: Should I link some fan fiction I wrote Empty

Back to top Go down

Poll: Should I link some fan fiction I wrote

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1