Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Reasons members don't come to the chat - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Reasons members don't come to the chat - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Reasons members don't come to the chat - Page 3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Reasons members don't come to the chat - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Reasons members don't come to the chat - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Reasons members don't come to the chat - Page 3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Reasons members don't come to the chat - Page 3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Reasons members don't come to the chat - Page 3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Reasons members don't come to the chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

Reasons members don't come to the chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat - Page 3 EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 2:33 pm

J Dynasty wrote:
Well maybe you and I have a different perception of the term core values of EAW. Because to me EAW was always a place of a certain level of free speech and gave a lot of us a place where we can be ourselves without too much PC interference in a world that is losing a lot of it's common sense where the smallest thing now is completely blocked. So to me that suits what you were saying.

Maybe by core values you're thinking of not being allowed to talk back to authority and dictatorship I know you disliked about us in the past. In that sense I agree with you, and my bad for not taking that into account. So I guess maybe our concepts of core values need to be fused.
you're trying to ruin eaw with you hypersensitivity and blackmail.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

Hailing From : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat - Page 3 EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 3:18 pm

I really did not expect my comment to escalate to this. Look, I apologize if there was anyone that took my comment personally because it was calling no one out at all. I was just using the examples I have come across.

I have to clarify something: I never stated that there was fights occurring in the chat 24/7. I'm just someone, who has never been in the chat in the longest time, so I wouldn't know what goes on there, but when I see some negative post on the forums, it makes me wonder what the hell is going on there and of course it is not going to make me go there. It makes me concern that I will be caught in the crosshairs. I have seen the positive posts around here congratulating someone on winning a title, but I remember more negativity than I do the positive things and some people might as well.

I still stand with what I said; there is a few petty people here, who take things too personally. But, I am not going to stand it if there is some people, who harass/bully me just because I was looking out for myself and my own wellbeing and he's some selfish idiot, who can't accept the fact that I am completely done with his bullshit (you know who you are).

I've been in chats before; the crowd is awesome and you really feel the electricity. Another reason I am not there is because I refuse to bring my real life drama into the chat room and make everyone else uncomfortable.

I can stand a joke. I have a good sense of humor. I don't easily get offended, but there is also my reasons for staying under the radar.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat - Page 3 EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 3:30 pm

I have a feeling this is about to get ugly. Reasons members don't come to the chat - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mhis0waQDy1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat - Page 3 EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 3:32 pm

Cameron Ella Ava wrote:
I really did not expect my comment to escalate to this. Look, I apologize if there was anyone that took my comment personally because it was calling no one out at all. I was just using the examples I have come across.

I have to clarify something: I never stated that there was fights occurring in the chat 24/7. I'm just someone, who has never been in the chat in the longest time, so I wouldn't know what goes on there, but when I see some negative post on the forums, it makes me wonder what the hell is going on there and of course it is not going to make me go there. It makes me concern that I will be caught in the crosshairs. I have seen the positive posts around here congratulating someone on winning a title, but I remember more negativity than I do the positive things and some people might as well.

I still stand with what I said; there is a few petty people here, who take things too personally. But, I am not going to stand it if there is some people, who harass/bully me just because I was looking out for myself and my own wellbeing and he's some selfish idiot, who can't accept the fact that I am completely done with his bullshit (you know who you are).

I've been in chats before; the crowd is awesome and you really feel the electricity. Another reason I am not there is because I refuse to bring my real life drama into the chat room and make everyone else uncomfortable.

I can stand a joke. I have a good sense of humor. I don't easily get offended, but there is also my reasons for staying under the radar.
try to visit the chat in the morning time..... we have President HBG who usually online in the morning. She is the bada boom, nicest gal in the room!
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat - Page 3 EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 3:36 pm

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Cameron Ella Ava wrote:

try to visit the chat in the morning time..... we have President HBG who usually online in the morning. She is the bada boom, nicest gal in the room!

I got morning classes on Mondays through Thursdays. Fridays and Saturdays, I'm babysitting and on Sundays, I'm usually at church. I'll keep it under consideration through. Smile
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat - Page 3 EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 3:44 pm

Cameron Ella Ava wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Cameron Ella Ava wrote:

I got morning classes on Mondays through Thursdays. Fridays and Saturdays, I'm babysitting and on Sundays, I'm usually at church. I'll keep it under consideration through. Smile
yeah, if you need a peaceful and serene chat time, morning chat is the perfect time to chat. everything is fine when Presiden HBG, VP CaiCai Dillon and the leader of Potato Nation, myself are around. Razz
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat - Page 3 EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 3:49 pm

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Cameron Ella Ava wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Cameron Ella Ava wrote:

yeah, if you need a peaceful and serene chat time, morning chat is the perfect time to chat. everything is fine when Presiden HBG, VP CaiCai Dillon and the leader of Potato Nation, myself are around. Razz
I like peacefulness! Would I have to go early in the morning or a little later?
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat - Page 3 EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 3:58 pm

Cameron Ella Ava wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Cameron Ella Ava wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:

I like peacefulness! Would I have to go early in the morning or a little later?
earlier the better.... but me and Cai are usually not going online yet. but still, you can talk to HBG, Dub, Carlos a few Aussie guys and more morning people. They are cool peeps to talk.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat - Page 3 EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 3:59 pm

oh, and Rien of course..... your #1 supporter. He's often talk a lot about you.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat - Page 3 EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 4:10 pm

坂崎ハルナ wrote:

Hahaha! Wonderful! I knew some of the people you brought up. Perhaps, when I get a chance, I'll check it out! Smile
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat - Page 3 EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 4:14 pm

Cameron Ella Ava wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:

Hahaha! Wonderful! I knew some of the people you brought up. Perhaps, when I get a chance, I'll check it out! Smile
Nice! Looking forward to see your return to the chat. and if you want to talk something just hit me up to the PC or wherever you like..... except the ring. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat - Page 3 EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 4:30 pm

J Dynasty wrote:
Well maybe you and I have a different perception of the term core values of EAW. Because to me EAW was always a place of a certain level of free speech and gave a lot of us a place where we can be ourselves without too much PC interference in a world that is losing a lot of it's common sense where the smallest thing now is completely blocked. So to me that suits what you were saying, since we always allowed more freedom than most places.

Maybe by core values you're thinking of not being allowed to talk back to authority and dictatorship, I know you disliked about us in the past when it comes to that. In that sense I agree with you, and my bad for not taking that into account. So I guess maybe our concepts of core values need to be fused.

Dont think Mak would agree considering he was as dictatorish and authoritative as Banks on many levels #Contradiction
:smugkobe:
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat - Page 3 EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 4:41 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
Well maybe you and I have a different perception of the term core values of EAW. Because to me EAW was always a place of a certain level of free speech and gave a lot of us a place where we can be ourselves without too much PC interference in a world that is losing a lot of it's common sense where the smallest thing now is completely blocked. So to me that suits what you were saying, since we always allowed more freedom than most places.

Maybe by core values you're thinking of not being allowed to talk back to authority and dictatorship, I know you disliked about us in the past when it comes to that. In that sense I agree with you, and my bad for not taking that into account. So I guess maybe our concepts of core values need to be fused.

Dont think Mak would agree considering he was as dictatorish and authoritative as Banks on many levels #Contradiction

Lol maybe you're right and you can have that opinion. But I honestly never saw it myself unless my memory is blank or somehow me having the same views as Mak somehow made me blind, Mak always let people efed wherever they wanted and such without issue to me. To me Mak's more like Demon than Ronn-No disrespect to Ronn since he too was a great chairman-. The only thing I remember about Mak being dictator like was his zero tolerance for making jokes or hitting on Sabina. But even Demon made Cam seem a little bit untouchable back then to a small degree, though no where near as much as Mak did for SKO.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat - Page 3 EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 5:01 pm

J Dynasty wrote:
Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:

Lol maybe you're right and you can have that opinion. But I honestly never saw it myself unless my memory is blank or somehow me having the same views as Mak somehow made me blind, Mak always let people efed wherever they wanted and such without issue to me. To me Mak's more like Demon than Ronn-No disrespect to Ronn since he too was a great chairman-. The only thing I remember about Mak being dictator like was his zero tolerance for making jokes or hitting on Sabina. But even Demon made Cam seem a little bit untouchable back then to a small degree, though no where near as much as Mak did for SKO.

Im mostly ribbing, Mak was pretty politically incorrect himself too, even wrote edgy segs owning vixens and people be disliked. He was definitely one of those authority figures youd rather not be in a disagreeance with tho, hence to what happened with RRS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat - Page 3 EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 5:11 pm

Cameron Ella Ava wrote:

wow someone's still bitter.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat - Page 3 EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 5:14 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Cameron Ella Ava wrote:

wow someone's still bitter.

Yeah, you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat - Page 3 EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 5:20 pm

your first post says differently but sure.

:drank:
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat - Page 3 EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 5:22 pm

Yeah and you quoted my last message that I ever gave you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat - Page 3 EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 5:24 pm

Seemed fitting for your first post tbf.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat - Page 3 EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 5:26 pm

Well, you started all of this. You could have ignored this post, but you're too stubborn to not involve yourself in anything that has me in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat - Page 3 EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 5:30 pm

Or, ya know, you could have just made your post without trying to subtly bash me but whatever floats your boat.
Back to top Go down
Brett Kennedy

Brett Kennedy

Hailing From : Around the Corner

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat - Page 3 EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 5:32 pm

Reasons members don't come to the chat - Page 3 George-castanza-eating-popcorn-seinfeld-animated_zps8jbumanq
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat - Page 3 EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 5:33 pm

Demon, I was just giving examples. Not my fault that everything negative that happens in a EAW chat has 90% to do with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat - Page 3 EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 5:37 pm

Considering you haven't been in the chat in years, I highly doubt you'd what happens in the chat but sure, you keep talking out of your ass.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat - Page 3 EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 5:41 pm

I may not be in the chat, but I am aware of the drama you've been in because it ALWAYS has something to do about you and what shit you've caused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reasons members don't come to the chat

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next