Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Reasons members don't come to the chat SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Reasons members don't come to the chat SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Reasons members don't come to the chat Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Reasons members don't come to the chat Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Reasons members don't come to the chat Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Reasons members don't come to the chat Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Reasons members don't come to the chat Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Reasons members don't come to the chat Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Reasons members don't come to the chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

Reasons members don't come to the chat Empty
PostSubject: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat EmptySeptember 9th 2015, 12:02 am

For those of who you are forum-only or just generally abstain from chat activity, do you not come to the chat out of disinterest, inability (work or something else that keeps you busy), or a different reason? Just trying to gauge the community's perspective. Explanations are encouraged but not required.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat EmptySeptember 9th 2015, 12:07 am

It's not that I just, most of the time, refrain from chat activity, but I do PC some of the people in the chat on a regular basis, to talk some matters out and stuff like that. Normally, people would be seeing me signed in on the chat for hours, but that's just because I leave my computer running occasionally. Also, I do tend to go around to work/get fit and posting my blogs on several sporting sites.

I wouldn't be surprised if a staggering decline of members stop showing up on the chat, due to the enormity of arguments that stir up and down on the forums, which later transitions to the chatroom.

Last edited by Rhaegar on September 9th 2015, 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat EmptySeptember 9th 2015, 12:18 am

Rhaegar wrote:
It's not that I just refrain from chat activity, but I do PC some of the people in the chat on a regular basis, to talk some matters out and stuff like that. Normally, people would be seeing me signed in on the chat for hours, but that's just because I leave my computer running occasionally. Also, I do tend to go around to work/get fit and posting my blogs on several sporting sites.

I wouldn't be surprised if a staggering decline of members stop showing up on the chat, due to the enormity of arguments that stir up and down on the forums, which later transitions to the chatroom.
:smug:
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat EmptySeptember 9th 2015, 12:33 am

i feel like when people dont come into chat that its somewhat of a personal attack on me.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat EmptySeptember 9th 2015, 12:51 am

This nigga JV answering this like it applies to him :dave:
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat EmptySeptember 9th 2015, 12:58 am

Because you assholes annoy me sometimes :bolieve:
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat EmptySeptember 9th 2015, 12:59 am

Aren Mstislav wrote:
Because you assholes annoy me sometimes :bolieve:
can i check your prostate?
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat EmptySeptember 9th 2015, 5:07 am

The only reason I barely come to the chat these days is because I rarely have any clue what's going on and most of the times I do turn up it's dead.

:shrug:
Back to top Go down
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
Cailin Dillon

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat EmptySeptember 9th 2015, 9:22 am

I might be very guilty of spending more time in the chat, than I do here
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat EmptySeptember 9th 2015, 9:28 am

You're all a bunch of fucking sexpests.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat EmptySeptember 9th 2015, 10:56 am

I go when I'm bored or looking to talk to someone in particular.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat EmptySeptember 9th 2015, 11:18 am

I don't come to chat because I was invited to the cool kids group on Skype.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat EmptySeptember 9th 2015, 12:18 pm

Because Ventura is always online
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat EmptySeptember 9th 2015, 1:36 pm

Cuz most of the members are alt accounts and are already online.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat EmptySeptember 9th 2015, 1:41 pm

I don't come to the chat because I don't have a computer. :young: :mjcry:
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat EmptySeptember 9th 2015, 2:04 pm

MTM wrote:
I don't come to the chat because I don't have a computer. :young: :mjcry:
Ha, poor southerners :bolieve:
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat EmptySeptember 9th 2015, 2:23 pm

Because Kimbo hasn't been fired yet.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat EmptySeptember 9th 2015, 2:27 pm

ANTI wrote:
Because Kimbo hasn't been fired yet.
dont make me check your prostate you pip
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat EmptySeptember 9th 2015, 3:16 pm

I don't come to chat because I am too busy playing MGSV...Not that you guys are boring, but I am a nerd...Figure it out.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat EmptySeptember 9th 2015, 3:37 pm

:dead: The moment a thread is on page two of answers and none of the people who answered were in the target audience Impact was talking about.
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat EmptySeptember 9th 2015, 3:53 pm

J Dynasty wrote:
:dead:  The moment a thread is on page two of answers and none of the people who answered were in the target audience Impact was talking about.
Noo, but its a miracle if I come on now.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat EmptySeptember 9th 2015, 3:57 pm

Liam Catterson wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
:dead:  The moment a thread is on page two of answers and none of the people who answered were in the target audience Impact was talking about.
Noo, but its a miracle if I come on now.
You forgot to send me that Doctor Who stuff BTW. That's why I had to teach you a lesson on Voltage. Cool
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat EmptySeptember 9th 2015, 5:26 pm

I've been on the chat a couple of times, I don't have a computer so I don't have a way to be there constantly
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

Hailing From : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 12:55 am

What I am going to say is not calling out anyone at all, but this is what I have been witnessing as of late...

Well, what drives me away is the chat is the arguing between some of the people on here. I thought this was supposed to be a "friendly community", but you get people acting like drunk idiots, people getting into stupid fights (I mean, arguing about a fucking picture base? You got to be kidding me.) from either something said in the chat and bringing it to the discussion fourms and it's just too much drama like talking shit about the LGBT community and picking on other members, who have done nothing wrong. It's too much for me and I'd rather not place myself in the middle of that negativity.

Most of you seem like great people, but there are just some that should be a lot like you.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 12:59 am

I pop into the chat room every now and again but when I do it's either 1) dead or 2) some guy makes comments that leave me with a negative perception of that individual and to a certain point the comunity.  not naming any names just saying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reasons members don't come to the chat   Reasons members don't come to the chat Empty

Back to top Go down

Reasons members don't come to the chat

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next