Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Reunion  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Reunion  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Reunion  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Reunion  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Reunion  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Reunion  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Reunion  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Reunion  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Reunion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Reunion    Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Reunion  EmptyJune 24th 2014, 12:09 am

Event: Dynasty vs. Showdown

Date: December 29th, 2013

Description: After a half a year of struggle, adversity and drastic changes, DEDEDE and Sekaiichi met once again half a year after the challenge of all challenges was set out.

( DEDEDE is seen stepping over the ropes to leave the ring )

Flashback: Is that all DEDEDE wanted to say? He just came out here to continue to demean Cage? Wait, hold on…

(DEDEDE stops and slowly steps back into the ring and takes off his sunglasses)

DEDEDE: Alright, fine, I’ll just say it… Your flavor of the month Diamond Cage has been offered a new contract with this company.

Mak & Flashback: WHAT?!

DEDEDE: I say “this company”, because it seems like it isn’t treated as MINE. The Board of Directors saw it in their best interest to allow Cage to come back, they dropped the nuts to go and make a decision like that because I'm not the active Chairman and you know what? Fine. Great. Grand. Wonderful. I really don’t give a shit, because tonight… Tonight I end this. I make sure the rest of his brand new contract is spent on the sidelines with a broken neck, because tonight I am going to END him! I-WILL-END-HIM! 

Crowd: CAGE IS GONNA KILL YOOOUU! CAGE IS GONNA KILL YOOOOUUU!

(DEDEDE’s serious expression turns into a smirk)

DEDEDE: Is… Is that right? Ya think so? He’s gonna kill me, huh? Well, that’s funny how you guys and I connect so well, because I happened to have thought of the absolute PERFECT burial ground for Diamond Cage’s career. I want you to remember these smartass chants each and every time I scramble what’s left of Cage’s brains with chairshot after chairshot after chairshot AFTER CHAIRSHOT AFTER CHAIRSHOT! I’m going to beat his fucking brains in and make him grovel at my feet like he should have the very MOMENT he decided to stand up to me when I put him down the first time! I want each and every one of you in attendance to remember the words you’re chanting and keep them as repressed as the image of what I’m going to do to Diamond Cage tonight as you get a front row seat to his public execution! Between you and what I’m going to do to him is a twenty-foot high Cage! A cage wide enough to surround the ring up to the barricade so you can touch the cold steel your hero’s coffin! Chairs! Tables! Ladders! Glass! Barbed wire! Every fuckin’ thing that slithers into your tiny little minds is going to be present in this match, because it’s going to be a CAGE! OF! DEATH! 

Mak: Ohhhh I just orgasmed at that. That sounds absolutely gruesome.

Flashback: Uh… You okay, Mak?

DEDEDE: THAT’S RIGHT! I’M GOING TO TEAR INTO YOUR FAVORITE TONIGHT JUST AS I HAVE FOR THE PAST DECADE AND I AM GOING TO EAT HIM ALIVE! Road To Redemption was  fucking APPETIZER as far as you and Cage are concerned! I AM GOING TO GORGE TONIGHT! I AM GOING TO EAT THAT INSIGNIFICANT WORM WITH GUSTO! I This entire story ends tonight; this whole stretched out, oversaturated saga between GOLIATH and David without a slingshot ENDS the way it always does, with the insects being squashed. This fairytale world you all think you live in where biblical fantasy's and Cinderella stories come true.. none of it's real. All fairytales end, and I'll be here to deliver painful reality like I'm NOTORIOUS for doing at Road to Redemption's. I am going to do what Mr. DEDEDE does and that is make you people wish you had never fucked with me just as Diamond Cage will. You’re gonna wish you had never doubted me or the rest of the House of Renegades. I’m going to break a bone for every man, woman, and child that called my win at Road To Redemption a fluke and I’m going to rupture an organ for every man, woman, and child that claims I screwed Diamond Cage. And thus, when you've been silenced by me yet again after looking down at the remains of Cage… You will know that was no fluke… You will know he who laughs last… Laughs best.

(DEDEDE begins to take his leave)

Flashback: Wow.. Powerful and bold words from the real Chairman tonight. Making a declaration to end Diamond Cage and I’m sure Cage is watching this right now. He--

(DEDEDE quickly stops and rushes back into the middle of the ring)

DEDEDE:  Whoops, must have slipped my mind… Christopher Corrupt will be the Special Guest Referee! Smile

(DEDEDE begins to take his leave once again)

Flashback: In the spirit of the Holidays, I’d like to quote a Christmas classic in saying son of a bitch…

Mak: Well I’m sure Chris Corrupt will call is straight down the middle. Straight as two dollar bill.

(“Grain” by Kuniaki Haishima plays all throughout the arena as Mr. DEDEDE stops dead in his tracks)

Flashback: Uh oh…

Mak: No blackout? This guy is losing his touch!

Flashback: I have no idea what he’s doing out here and from the looks of it, neither does DEDEDE!

(A man walks out to the stage dressed in street clothes and a microphone in hand)

Mak: It’s… It’s…. Who is that again?

Flashback: I’m not sure what to say, but I believe… I’m pretty sure that’s “The Legendary” Sekaiichi! He looks like he did before he donned the facepaint and other attire! 

(Sekaiichi stares down with Mr. DEDEDE before entering the ring as “Grain” fades out)

Sekaiichi: …….

Mak: Well this is sure to be a riveting conversation.. Why the Hell did he even come out here with a microphone? He doesn’t speak!

(DEDEDE begins to cautiously make his way up the ramp)

Sekaiichi: Wait… Wait…. 

Mak: HE SPOKE!

Sekaiichi: Please… 

(Sekaiichi leans on the ropes to invite Mr. DEDEDE to join him in the ring)

Sekaiichi: Please… I… I’ve got something to say.

Flashback: I’m really flabbergasted at this… I don’t know what to think and I KNOW DEDEDE doesn’t know what to think. DEDEDE’s stopped, but I don’t think he’s coming anywhere near that ring.

(Sekaiichi’s stares down with a silent Mr. DEDEDE for a few moments before he stops holding the ropes open and steps into the middle of the ring)

Sekaiichi: Suit yourself, but please.. Don’t go anywhere yet. I wanna say this to you more than anyone, because you’re owed a big explanation here. Perhaps more than anyone else, because you’ve been.. Well, basically blindly led this grand match between you and I at Pain For Pride Seven. I’m aware how bold it was to confront you the way I did and a year in advance and six months has passed since then and you and I seem to still be here, but things have certainly changed. You’ve changed in your own way and you’re seeing right now that I’ve changed in my own way. I’m gonna be completely honest with you, DEDEDE… I haven’t been in complete control of my mental faculties for a while now. I’m not trying to make any excuses, but I fell victim to one of the most… Well, downright disturbing scenes this company has ever been a part of when my throat was slit and I was forced to leave this company against my will and experience yet another loss for World Championship gold while bleeding out and trapped in an incredibly painful submission hold. I really can’t even comprehend how I managed to survive that, but I did. I did and the moment I was brought back to life, I was stuck in nothing short of a trance. My throat was definitely damaged, but nothing permanent. I’ve been able to talk for a long time, but the words have never materialized until just recently. I almost want to say I was led astray by a man who worshipped me as a God and proceeded to preach these teachings about me and brainwash all of these people into following me too… But that would be a lie. What happened to me got to my head, but I could have stopped it any time I wanted to. To tell you the truth, deep down, I enjoyed it. I felt like the opposite result of that final match had happened and I was on top of the World with this beautiful gold Championship around my waist. If you’re worshipped like a God, treated like a God, and loved like a God… Sooner or later, you’re going to start to believe you’re a God. I woke from the brink of death and stepped into a zone in which I was the savior of people I didn’t even know and I dressed the part and I fought through every inch of pain inflicted upon me because I wanted to be a God THAT bad. I was a delusional guy that couldn’t face the fact that I failed yet again to be THE guy in this business. There was only one thing during that time that was real, DEDEDE. That was my challenge to you. I knew inside I wasn’t the God these people believed I was, but what I wanted from you was to fight like one. I wanted to fight like a God for once in my life. I wanted you and I at Pain For Pride Seven. 

(Sekaiichi stops for a moment before he continues)

Sekaiichi: I woke up in a hospital bed only the other day realizing I failed again. I failed to become the World’s Champion. I could have hurt people, I could have hurt myself, I could have done whatever I wanted in my irrational state, but I choose to not to do it. Instead, I wiped away the paint. I changed the hokey clothes. I looked to you and I realized the only thing I have left to fight for in this World is this opportunity to fight you at Pain For Pride. But looking around… Looking around, perhaps I’m too late.

(Sekaiichi looks around at the fans)

Sekaiichi: I’m genuinely sorry. I’m sorry for the monster I became. I’m sorry for the things I’ve done and the people I’ve hurt.

(Sekaiichi turns back to DEDEDE)

Sekaiichi: I’m sorry.

(Sekaiichi exits through the ropes and walks past DEDEDE on his way up to the ramp)

DEDEDE: *chuckling* ... So that's it.. more smoke and mirrors?

(Sekaiichi turns around to face DEDEDE)

DEDEDE: Another parlor trick? You looked a lot less sad and pathetic when you were dressed like a clown. I’m not gonna fall for your cheap tricks, Robbie. I see you for who you are past the drag makeup, or that mopeing little face of yours. Your ass is still MINE at Pain For Pride, just watch how I demolish Diamond Cage! That's gonna happen to you! You’re not ducking this one! You’re--

Sekaiichi: I never said I’m backing out of this challenge. I said I’m going to fight for it. I’m going to fight to prove I have the right to fight with you like a God. There’s only one step behind becoming a God. I’m going to become King... once again. 

(Sekaiichi walks off as DEDEDE looks on)

Mak: …. Wait, what?

Flashback: Does this insinuate his candidacy into the King of Extreme Tournament!?

Mak: I think he’s taken a bit too many chairshots to the head to be considered competent enough to compete in that thing! This guy’s clearly a fuckin’ nut!

Flashback: Maybe so, but Mr. DEDEDE sure seems taken aback by all of this! I don’t think this is what he was expecting to run into tonight, especially considering his big Cage of Death contest with Diamond Cage tonight!
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Reunion    Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Reunion  EmptyJune 24th 2014, 12:15 am

Is that you DDD?
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Reunion    Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Reunion  EmptyJune 24th 2014, 2:39 am

yes sir thats me in this segment, and Sekaiichi too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Reunion    Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Reunion  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Reunion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1