Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Does HD programming affect the way you view/perceive wrestling? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Does HD programming affect the way you view/perceive wrestling? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Does HD programming affect the way you view/perceive wrestling? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Does HD programming affect the way you view/perceive wrestling? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Does HD programming affect the way you view/perceive wrestling? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Does HD programming affect the way you view/perceive wrestling? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Does HD programming affect the way you view/perceive wrestling? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Does HD programming affect the way you view/perceive wrestling? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Does HD programming affect the way you view/perceive wrestling?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

Does HD programming affect the way you view/perceive wrestling? Empty
PostSubject: Does HD programming affect the way you view/perceive wrestling?   Does HD programming affect the way you view/perceive wrestling? EmptyAugust 30th 2015, 7:34 pm

What I mean is that if you can refer back to all the major events in wrestling, ranging  from WWF, to WWE Vs. WCW war, Attitude Era matches and all that cool stuff, and you look upon today's current system, does today's high-definition programming just alter the way you look at wrestling?
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Does HD programming affect the way you view/perceive wrestling?   Does HD programming affect the way you view/perceive wrestling? EmptyAugust 30th 2015, 8:15 pm

Not really, I still enjoy it either way. I do miss when cameras used to flash all over the arena, especially when The Rock would climb up the turnbuckle and raise his fist and a trillion cameras flash everywhere. Now these fags have their non flash camera phones and make shit feel less spectacular :c
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Does HD programming affect the way you view/perceive wrestling?   Does HD programming affect the way you view/perceive wrestling? EmptyAugust 30th 2015, 8:22 pm

Nah, it doesn't affect things for me.
Back to top Go down
'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

PostSubject: Re: Does HD programming affect the way you view/perceive wrestling?   Does HD programming affect the way you view/perceive wrestling? EmptyAugust 30th 2015, 8:36 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Not really, I still enjoy it either way. I do miss when cameras used to flash all over the arena, especially when The Rock would climb up the turnbuckle and raise his fist and a trillion cameras flash everywhere. Now these fags have their non flash camera phones and make shit feel less spectacular :c

Definitely agree with this. I usually have to stream Raw online though so it's never truly that hd for me
 :aww:
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Does HD programming affect the way you view/perceive wrestling?   Does HD programming affect the way you view/perceive wrestling? EmptyAugust 31st 2015, 11:52 am

I can see how glowing the New Day is in high definition.
Back to top Go down
Samuel King

Samuel King

Hailing From : California, USA

PostSubject: Re: Does HD programming affect the way you view/perceive wrestling?   Does HD programming affect the way you view/perceive wrestling? EmptyAugust 31st 2015, 12:23 pm

It is easier to notice when someone actually misses their opponent trying to do a superkick.
Back to top Go down
Lumen Gray

Lumen Gray

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: Does HD programming affect the way you view/perceive wrestling?   Does HD programming affect the way you view/perceive wrestling? EmptyAugust 31st 2015, 12:31 pm

I find it very hard now to enjoy old programming that isn't in HD or 16:9

But that isn't exclusively wrestling that goes for films, TV and video games.
Back to top Go down
Samuel King

Samuel King

Hailing From : California, USA

PostSubject: Re: Does HD programming affect the way you view/perceive wrestling?   Does HD programming affect the way you view/perceive wrestling? EmptyAugust 31st 2015, 10:13 pm

I agree old video games are so difficult enjoy anymore
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Does HD programming affect the way you view/perceive wrestling?   Does HD programming affect the way you view/perceive wrestling? EmptySeptember 30th 2015, 6:55 pm

I would say HD programming has a bigger effect on how I perceive sports than wrestling. I think wrestling is fine either way, but it's definitely a lot more difficult for me to watch an old NFL game than an old wrestling show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does HD programming affect the way you view/perceive wrestling?   Does HD programming affect the way you view/perceive wrestling? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does HD programming affect the way you view/perceive wrestling?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1