Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts? Empty
PostSubject: What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts?   What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts? EmptyAugust 21st 2015, 10:56 pm

:hmm:
Back to top Go down
Brett Kennedy

Brett Kennedy

Hailing From : Around the Corner

What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts?   What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts? EmptyAugust 21st 2015, 11:02 pm

Adolf Hitler was a great leader for Germany at the time economically.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts?   What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts? EmptyAugust 21st 2015, 11:28 pm

I strike with more blow than Kurt Cobain's brains

Last edited by Kerry Keller on August 22nd 2015, 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts?   What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts? EmptyAugust 21st 2015, 11:35 pm

Christopher Columbus was a fucking idiot who bit off more than he could chew.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts?   What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts? EmptyAugust 21st 2015, 11:37 pm

Pepsi > Coke

:punk:
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts?   What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts? EmptyAugust 22nd 2015, 1:59 am

One Directions are actually not that bad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts?   What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts? EmptyAugust 22nd 2015, 2:03 am

Kurt Cobain didn't kill himself (KELLER) he was MURDERED! MURDERED, I TELL YA! ;~:
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts?   What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts? EmptyAugust 22nd 2015, 2:13 am

Every woman should experience rape once in her life. Toughen da fuck up lil nigga. Stiffen up dat upper lip soldier. Straighten up dat spine pahtna. Ball yo fists playa.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts?   What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts? EmptyAugust 22nd 2015, 2:47 am

Kendra Shamez wrote:
Kurt Cobain didn't kill himself (KELLER) he was MURDERED! MURDERED, I TELL YA! ;~:
I saw the documentary on it. I thought it was a pretty interesting watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts?   What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts? EmptyAugust 22nd 2015, 3:05 am

Kerry Keller wrote:
Kendra Shamez wrote:
YES (incase anyone is wondering it's titled "SOAKED IN BLEACH") That documentary has astonishing facts about the shit that went down during the time of his death. Just mind boggling BAH GAWD.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts?   What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts? EmptyAugust 22nd 2015, 5:28 am

Kendra Shamez wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:
Kendra Shamez wrote:
YES (incase anyone is wondering it's titled "SOAKED IN BLEACH") That documentary has astonishing facts about the shit that went down during the time of his death. Just mind boggling BAH GAWD.
There also used to be a website put up by one of the police detectives on the case who thought it was closed fairly prematurely.  I don't remember the site, though.  It's been years since I've cared to think about it.  I figured it was just common knowledge that Courtney Love either pulled the trigger or paid for someone else to pull the trigger on Kurt.  I didn't know it was 'controversial'.  

I believe that Jesus was middle eastern, and that all of the da Vinci depictions of him in churches are blasphemous.  I'm not 'drawing Mohammed' pissed about it or anything, but the amount of people in the south that will refute that Jesus wasn't a white man is kind of hilarious, especially since their perception of him is an anglo self-portrait of an atheist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts?   What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts? EmptyAugust 22nd 2015, 5:42 am

ThePizzaBoy wrote:
Kendra Shamez wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:
Kendra Shamez wrote:
There also used to be a website put up by one of the police detectives on the case who thought it was closed fairly prematurely.  I don't remember the site, though.  It's been years since I've cared to think about it.  I figured it was just common knowledge that Courtney Love either pulled the trigger or paid for someone else to pull the trigger on Kurt.  I didn't know it was 'controversial'.  

I believe that Jesus was middle eastern, and that all of the da Vinci depictions of him in churches are blasphemous.  I'm not 'drawing Mohammed' pissed about it or anything, but the amount of people in the south that will refute that Jesus wasn't a white man is kind of hilarious, especially since their perception of him is an anglo self-portrait of an atheist.
The detective that you're talking about is the one who made the documentary, Soaked in Bleach. He was hired by Courtney Love when Kurt disappeared. He started to record all of their phone conversations and man, that documentary is just fascinating to watch. I, too, am a firm believe that Courtney Love played a huge role in Kurt's death, however a lot of people are still in denial... a denial... A DENIALALLLLLLALALALA ... Sorry...Smells like Teen Spirit spasm.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts?   What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts? EmptyAugust 22nd 2015, 9:30 am

Meek Mill > Drake
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

PostSubject: Re: What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts?   What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts? EmptyAugust 22nd 2015, 9:34 am

Brett Kennedy wrote:
Adolf Hitler was a great leader for Germany at the time economically.

Hans Luther says "Go fuck yourself"
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts?   What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts? EmptyAugust 22nd 2015, 2:05 pm

I no longer believe in the term racist, just like I no longer believe in the word rape. They have been taken from their true meaning and turned into whatever the hell people want to turn them into.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec

PostSubject: Re: What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts?   What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts? EmptyAugust 22nd 2015, 3:29 pm

If you get raped and become pregnant, free abortion should be provided to you.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts?   What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts? EmptyAugust 22nd 2015, 3:49 pm

Do you really know people who think people should have to have babies of their rapists? Generally curious.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec

PostSubject: Re: What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts?   What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts? EmptyAugust 22nd 2015, 3:50 pm

J Dynasty wrote:
Do you really know people who think people should have to have babies of their rapists? Generally curious.
I actually do. It's insane and outright idiotic.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts?   What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts? EmptyAugust 22nd 2015, 3:51 pm

Yeah the world's twisted.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts?   What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts? EmptyAugust 22nd 2015, 3:59 pm

Okay okay heres my real opinion

I think Lucifer is kind of a swell guy :yeshrug: if a guy like Lucifer came around people would think he's a rebellious badass who dont take no shit

3 cheers to ma nigga Lucifer
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts?   What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts? EmptyAugust 22nd 2015, 4:09 pm

Ponies are kewl
Back to top Go down

What is your unpopular opinion that is not racist or sexist because it's based on facts?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1