Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character? Empty
PostSubject: Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character?   Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character? EmptyAugust 12th 2015, 8:20 am

Title
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character?   Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character? EmptyAugust 12th 2015, 12:07 pm

I've had a few ideas, none of which have been suitable for my character really.  Constipated by Weird Al Yankovic is one I considered early on, along with System of a Down's Chic 'n' Stu, but it seems too intense.  I've also seriously considered a few lounge covers of metal songs.

If I turn heel, though, I think I'm going to use Mike Angelo and the Idol's "Fuck Everybody".

Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character?   Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character? EmptyAugust 12th 2015, 12:52 pm

For my heel run circa 2013-2014 it was definitely Wicked Ways by Eminem

Now its probably "Groundhog Day" or "Right For Me" by Eminem
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character?   Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character? EmptyAugust 12th 2015, 1:41 pm

Probably End of Days by Vinnie Paz and Block McCloud, not everything about it, but the general theme, Jones doesn't trust the people in power of EAW/Dynasty Wrestling-especially due to Cleopatra, KD and Sebastian- and has always been disappointed that everyone silently went along with Elite rules, he doesn't see why anyone would fight on behalf of the board or Crash.

Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character?   Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character? EmptyAugust 12th 2015, 1:51 pm

Honor Never Dies by Hatebreed
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character?   Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character? EmptyAugust 12th 2015, 2:40 pm

Pure Heel Theme: Love the Way You Hate Me by Like a Storm
Eclipse as a pure heel would take pleasure in the fact that he is hated by everyone. In fact he would make it his calling to make people despise him more and more, and that entire time he would still find more and more ways to inspire fear.
Tweener theme: Come Little Children (male version) 
It's such a dark song and a dangerous opening. The tweener Eclipse is still my favorite, wanting to lure people into his side of thinking...and what better way to inspire fear than to lure the most innocent...children...into his mindset.
Face theme: Perfect Insanity by Disturbed
Face Eclipse is still insane, but I think it would be a more hard hitting manic frenzy than it would be a sadistic type. Brutal and fast paced. He would also play to the crowd a bit more. A song with just as equal of a manic insanity would be perfect.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character?   Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character? EmptyAugust 12th 2015, 2:47 pm

I've kinda started associating Blaze of Glory by Kevin Rudolf and Jackie by Ciara with Aria lately. Blaze of Glory I think gives a narration of her mindset right now, being new to EAW, wanting to prove herself, and the hope she has for where her career will go. Jackie has a lot to do with her close relationship with her mom, as well as her belief that she's gonna be huge one day. If she ever turns heel, her theme music would probably be Trophies by Drake or Who Gon Stop Me by Jay Z and Kanye West.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character?   Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character? EmptyAugust 12th 2015, 3:07 pm

"Hard To See" - Five Finger Death Punch
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character?   Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character? EmptyAugust 12th 2015, 4:20 pm

There's a good chance that if I change my face theme, it'll be "I'm Not Down" by the Clash
Back to top Go down
'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

PostSubject: Re: Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character?   Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character? EmptyAugust 12th 2015, 10:15 pm

His theme music is pretty much spot on to his character, right down to the "who you trying to get crazy with esé?" at the beginning, but guess 420 by Kottonmouth Kings would also fit.

Heel theme probably Kush Coma by Danny Brown?
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character?   Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character? EmptyAugust 13th 2015, 12:57 am

Joe Esposito - You're The Best Around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character?   Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character? EmptyAugust 13th 2015, 9:00 am

Sangre por Sangre by Hellyeah
Jekyll and Hyde by Five Finger Death Punch
Back to top Go down
Brett Kennedy

Brett Kennedy

Hailing From : Around the Corner

PostSubject: Re: Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character?   Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character? EmptyAugust 13th 2015, 12:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character?   Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character? EmptyAugust 13th 2015, 4:47 pm

Headlines - Drake

Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character? Giphy
Back to top Go down
Ashlynne Black

Ashlynne Black

Hailing From : Ridgeway, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character?   Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character? EmptyAugust 13th 2015, 5:32 pm

I Dare You by Shinedown
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character?   Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character? EmptyAugust 13th 2015, 6:12 pm

My main theme for a long time was Ambitionz az a Ridah by Tupac. If I ever turn heel(am I not already?) I might use Ambitionz by Meek Mill as a reference to that. I feel King Kunta by Kendrick Lamar would be a good theme for my manager King Mustafa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character?   Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character? Empty

Back to top Go down

Aside from your theme music, what is a song that you feel best represents your character?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1