Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What made you choose your character's theme music? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What made you choose your character's theme music? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What made you choose your character's theme music? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What made you choose your character's theme music? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What made you choose your character's theme music? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What made you choose your character's theme music? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What made you choose your character's theme music? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What made you choose your character's theme music? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What made you choose your character's theme music?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

What made you choose your character's theme music? Empty
PostSubject: What made you choose your character's theme music?   What made you choose your character's theme music? EmptyApril 29th 2015, 3:27 pm

Did you choose it because it's a good song, because it fits your character, or something else?
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: What made you choose your character's theme music?   What made you choose your character's theme music? EmptyApril 29th 2015, 3:53 pm

Ken picked it out for me and I felt like it fit my character so I went with it. I've got some other ideas for theme songs depending on where the future takes me but nothing's for certain yet.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: What made you choose your character's theme music?   What made you choose your character's theme music? EmptyApril 29th 2015, 3:55 pm

I think it fits my gimmick so I used it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What made you choose your character's theme music?   What made you choose your character's theme music? EmptyApril 29th 2015, 3:56 pm

Ken
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: What made you choose your character's theme music?   What made you choose your character's theme music? EmptyApril 29th 2015, 4:24 pm

Well I wasn't going to have the song I have now until I found out some assholes nicked my song (D) but I'll take it on the chin because it means some people have taste...But I chose the second best song in the album of my favourite artist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What made you choose your character's theme music?   What made you choose your character's theme music? EmptyApril 29th 2015, 5:15 pm

I always try to find a song that fits the character I'm playing. "Stillborn" and BLS in general is massive in Vance Tybull's life.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: What made you choose your character's theme music?   What made you choose your character's theme music? EmptyApril 29th 2015, 5:25 pm

Pandora.
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: What made you choose your character's theme music?   What made you choose your character's theme music? EmptyApril 29th 2015, 5:34 pm

extreme rules 2015
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: What made you choose your character's theme music?   What made you choose your character's theme music? EmptyApril 29th 2015, 5:54 pm

It feels somewhat uplifting, has a great beat, flows well and I just enjoy it in general.
Back to top Go down
zquest

zquest

Hailing From : New York

PostSubject: Re: What made you choose your character's theme music?   What made you choose your character's theme music? EmptyApril 29th 2015, 6:08 pm

My wrestler is from japan and i already like vocaloids so i figured why not just give him a vocaloid song.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: What made you choose your character's theme music?   What made you choose your character's theme music? EmptyApril 29th 2015, 6:11 pm

Based on my Gimmick and my Personality choosing Down with the Sickness by Disturbed was perfect~!  :bowdown:
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: What made you choose your character's theme music?   What made you choose your character's theme music? EmptyApril 29th 2015, 8:06 pm

Robbie V
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: What made you choose your character's theme music?   What made you choose your character's theme music? EmptyApril 29th 2015, 8:30 pm

It's a quirky and amazing, and that's basically what Clark Duncan is! :smug:

Back to top Go down
A-Will

A-Will

Hailing From : Memphis, Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: What made you choose your character's theme music?   What made you choose your character's theme music? EmptyApril 29th 2015, 8:32 pm

They're some of my favorite songs
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: What made you choose your character's theme music?   What made you choose your character's theme music? EmptyApril 30th 2015, 8:34 am

I just picked a song I liked cuz I was gonna change it later when I found something, but tbh I feel it fits my character pretty well so imma keep it.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: What made you choose your character's theme music?   What made you choose your character's theme music? EmptyApril 30th 2015, 12:56 pm

I love Hollywood Undead, and it fits Kerry's personality
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: What made you choose your character's theme music?   What made you choose your character's theme music? EmptyApril 30th 2015, 1:00 pm

Character and gimmick fit. Feuer Frei definitely gave Lannister that aura boost when debuting.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: What made you choose your character's theme music?   What made you choose your character's theme music? EmptyApril 30th 2015, 2:05 pm

Because Zack Crash is an Outlaw and the title of the song is Outlaw and the lyrics fit the Outlaw gimmick...did I mention Outlaw!
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: What made you choose your character's theme music?   What made you choose your character's theme music? EmptyApril 30th 2015, 2:17 pm

Yeah, common reason.... it fits my gimmick. Plus, My nickname is actually the title of my theme song, looks like they actually made that song only for me lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Florida Man

Florida Man

Hailing From : Tampa, FL

PostSubject: Re: What made you choose your character's theme music?   What made you choose your character's theme music? EmptyApril 30th 2015, 3:29 pm

Till I Collapse definitely fits Daniel's character. That he'll keep fighting until he can't anymore, until everything in his body just shuts down.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: What made you choose your character's theme music?   What made you choose your character's theme music? EmptyMarch 22nd 2016, 7:57 pm

1. Eminem
2. Alot of the lyrics speak to Carson's character
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: What made you choose your character's theme music?   What made you choose your character's theme music? EmptyMarch 22nd 2016, 8:18 pm

Drake's god innit
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Winterborn

Phoenix Winterborn

Hailing From : The Windy City of Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: What made you choose your character's theme music?   What made you choose your character's theme music? EmptyMarch 22nd 2016, 8:24 pm

I chose my current one, cause it fits Phoenix's persona as of late. After toiling on the indies for so long, it's finally 'his time to shine'
Back to top Go down
'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

PostSubject: Re: What made you choose your character's theme music?   What made you choose your character's theme music? EmptyMarch 22nd 2016, 8:38 pm

"who you trying to get crazy with esé? don't you know i'm loco?" is a legit a piff line, and cypress hill always rap about smoking weed. tbf it is just the perfect song for my character, and a fucking tuneeeee

:woods:
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: What made you choose your character's theme music?   What made you choose your character's theme music? EmptyMarch 22nd 2016, 9:21 pm

I'm a Beyonce stan. And it just fits really well so once Cloud suggested it to me, I jumped on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What made you choose your character's theme music?   What made you choose your character's theme music? Empty

Back to top Go down

What made you choose your character's theme music?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next