Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Finally...justice. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Finally...justice. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Finally...justice. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Finally...justice. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Finally...justice. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Finally...justice. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Finally...justice. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Finally...justice. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Finally...justice.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

Finally...justice. Empty
PostSubject: Finally...justice.   Finally...justice. EmptyAugust 9th 2015, 1:08 am

As you all know, or at least a good majority of you know, in 2007 my mother was murdered. For three years I had to live without knowing that she was murdered, and was instead led to believe it was suicide. When the murderer was finally arrested, Lance Gomez, he was released without a single bit of jail time. This was due to lack of evidence, due to the police force withholding evidence on the grounds that his family was a member of the force.

I lived knowing this man lived in my hometown and I would see him on occasion. When I worked in Golden Corral I showed him to his table, and when I saw him walking along the streets, me and my friends attacked him. I succeeded in breaking his jaw...which is something I didn't think I would ever be able to do. I moved to St Louis to escape him, and that memory, and honestly it's that memory that drove me to create the character of Eclipse Diemos.

I received notice via email from a judge today. A judge working on a case for a drunk driving arrest that turned out to be a person that had been doing an odd job for a drug cartel in Arizona. A job of which the man was also found guilty of 1st degree murder. Lance Gomez has been arrested and was put in prison today. 8 years of utter anger and hatred, are finally locked away behind bars. I wanted to tell you all this, because I love everyone of you. You are all my beautiful, crazy, and at times annoying family.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

Finally...justice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...justice.   Finally...justice. EmptyAugust 9th 2015, 1:16 am

I'm so happy for you man.

That guy deserves to rot for all of that
Back to top Go down

Finally...justice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...justice.   Finally...justice. EmptyAugust 9th 2015, 1:21 am

Congrats on the good news, hopefully you're family can take some peace in the knowledge now that the guy who did this got what he deserved and hopefully a hell of alot more in prison.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

Finally...justice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...justice.   Finally...justice. EmptyAugust 9th 2015, 1:24 am

Congrats man, to see the one who has done such things get what was coming to him must be such relief. I wish peace in your life man.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

Finally...justice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...justice.   Finally...justice. EmptyAugust 9th 2015, 1:25 am

Congratulations my man. I know how relieving it can be to finally catch that fucker who drowned you in sorrow for all those years. Now your family can be at ease with these news. God bless you man.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

Finally...justice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...justice.   Finally...justice. EmptyAugust 9th 2015, 1:27 am

You deserved some justice and some closure, and I'm happy that it sounds like you got it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

Finally...justice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...justice.   Finally...justice. EmptyAugust 9th 2015, 1:44 am

Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

Finally...justice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...justice.   Finally...justice. EmptyAugust 9th 2015, 2:52 am

I'm really happy for you!
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

Finally...justice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...justice.   Finally...justice. EmptyAugust 9th 2015, 2:56 am

Congrats
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

Finally...justice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...justice.   Finally...justice. EmptyAugust 9th 2015, 5:39 am

Congrats man. There is finally some justice in the world. I can only imagine that you're not full of joy, but acknowledging that karma has finally hit that bastard and I don't blame you for expressing your comfort. Bastard  can rot but now, he has gotten what he deserves and I am blessed for you to finally find some peace.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

Finally...justice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...justice.   Finally...justice. EmptyAugust 9th 2015, 8:13 am

Congrats
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

Finally...justice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...justice.   Finally...justice. EmptyAugust 9th 2015, 8:15 am

That's great
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

Finally...justice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...justice.   Finally...justice. EmptyAugust 9th 2015, 10:13 am

Congrats, and may there be many 6'8 Terry Crews lookin' muthafuckas coming after him in prison.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finally...justice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...justice.   Finally...justice. Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally...justice.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1