EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ROAD TO REDEMPTION 11 HAS BEEN POSTED IN IT'S ENTIRETY HERE THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS YEAR'S RTR A SUCCESS || VOLTAGE FPV, SHOCK VALUE, WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY NOVEMBER 25TH, 2017 AT 6PM EST! TUNE INTO THE EAW DISCORD SERVER TO SEE IT TAKE PLACE LIVE! || EMPIRE'S FIRST EVER FPV "BLOODLETTER" WILL TAKE PLACE LIVE ON SATURDAY, DECEMBER 9TH AT 6PM EST! THE BLOODLETTER PAGE HAS BEEN POSTED HERE || PLEASE DONATE TO THE GOFUNDME FOR MAVIS "BRODY SPARKS" STERLING'S FUNERAL EXPENSES AT THIS LINK HELP THIS CAMPAIGN REACH GOAL FOR OUR BELOVED FRIEND. WE LOVE YOU BRODY.
Top posting users this week
Stark

坂崎ハルナ

Maddox Ayres

Carlos Rosso

Nobi

Azumi Goto

Stephanie Matsuda

DampshawIII

Ahren Fournier

Finnegan Wakefield

Latest topics
» EAW Promoz!
by Stephanie Matsuda Today at 8:06 pm

» The Compliment Game
by Maddox Ayres Today at 5:35 pm

» Daisy Thrash
by Daisy Thrash Today at 4:36 pm

» Resignation
by Azumi Goto Today at 3:04 pm

» EAW Feed
by Carlos Rosso Today at 11:47 am

» Arselx
by Arselx Today at 11:44 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

The complete disregard for right, wrong, and justice, but instead fad "justice"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tiberius Jones
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control, even over his own will.

PostSubject: The complete disregard for right, wrong, and justice, but instead fad "justice"   August 5th 2017, 2:18 pm

So I woke up seeing this and it really reminded me of what I can't stand lately, the fact people only seem to care about right in wrong from the lens of popular fads, especially social justice.

Now obviously, in general, both stabbing and raping people in general is not okay, so how can so many demand that one can joke about stabbing, but never rape. You can joke about murdering people, burning their dead bodies, but god forbid you make a joke about rape. This is only an example of a long standing problem I have. They claim some jokes shouldn't be made because it "hurts" people, no jokes about weight, race, sex, mental illness, but they do condone hurtful jokes about people being ugly, having cross eyes, being stupid to a level that isn't retarded yet, baldness, etc.Another example, it's wrong to make jokes about weaves, but okay to make jokes about dude who need toupees.

This isn't about the usual hypocrisy either, idc that some people who'd say never to make fat jokes would do fat jokes, but the very source of having your standards of right and wrong not coming from a ground of true justice, but fad and what social justice tells you to be not okay with is what bothers me.

Note: I don't care about Martin, I would neither stab or rape him myself, but if I saw it happening I for sure wouldn't report it, nor try to stop it. He probably deserves it. My problem is the attempt to taboo certain vile things, while allowing other vile things to stand and even supporting those vile things.

When will society's moral compass be set right in general, and not some social fads?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : Calabasas, California

PostSubject: Re: The complete disregard for right, wrong, and justice, but instead fad "justice"   August 5th 2017, 3:00 pm

When pop culture incentivizes logic over emotion then we'll be getting somewhere

Young people are indoctrinated through the morals encouraged by pop culture, no one thinks long term or from an objective perspective. "Feelings" reign supreme

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
TLA
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: The complete disregard for right, wrong, and justice, but instead fad "justice"   August 5th 2017, 4:51 pm

So true. Fuck social justice warriors. I hope they all get raped in prison. 
:spit:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stark
Showdown
Showdown

PostSubject: Re: The complete disregard for right, wrong, and justice, but instead fad "justice"   August 5th 2017, 10:54 pm

@TLA wrote:
So true. Fuck social justice warriors. I hope they all get raped in prison. 
:spit:
I think it's better if they're stabbed!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The complete disregard for right, wrong, and justice, but instead fad "justice"   

Back to top Go down

The complete disregard for right, wrong, and justice, but instead fad "justice"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1