Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 38 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 38 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 38 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 38 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 38 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 38 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 38 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 38 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

The Compliment Game - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 38 EmptyFebruary 12th 2016, 2:01 pm

The tips you gave me really helped me and I thank you for that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 38 EmptyFebruary 12th 2016, 2:48 pm

you're cool bruh, for a newbie you've helped get yourself noticed around here and you're a rami-basher which makes it all the better. Keep up the gewd work.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 38 EmptyFebruary 12th 2016, 3:01 pm

Phenomenal promoer, and in my case, someone who made me have to step my game up when we faced each other. You're a lot of fun to talk to as well, even if you and SK are forever ganging up on me. :/
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 38 EmptyFebruary 12th 2016, 3:05 pm

Phenomenal promoer. Your character is always interested. Would love to feud with you in the future. I can already see the hype for the match. "Queen Of Submission vs Empress Of The Elite."
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 38 EmptyFebruary 12th 2016, 3:08 pm

A top up'n coming Vixen in a stacked division, I like how you've really fleshed out your character over the last few weeks with some excellent promo work. You have the best pic base and nickname too.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 38 EmptyFebruary 12th 2016, 3:09 pm

You are like an Elitist version of Madison Kaline.... both of you are consistent and with those of it, you make such an amazing storyline even it doesn't has to involve a title belt. Good job!
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 38 EmptyFebruary 12th 2016, 4:37 pm

U alright.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 38 EmptyFebruary 12th 2016, 4:42 pm

you're really good at putting ur foot in ur mouth :^)
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 38 EmptyFebruary 12th 2016, 4:44 pm

Nice DCW show, oh wait.. it isn't a one-off?  Well, I really REALLY hope it was just a one-off. Smile
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 38 EmptyFebruary 12th 2016, 4:47 pm

Mexican Samurai wrote:
Nice DCW show, oh wait.. it isn't a one-off?  Well, I really REALLY hope it was just a one-off. Smile
i think you're really good at getting deported you fucking spic. i can't wait till trump becomes pres and he builds a wall around your wet back ass.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 38 EmptyFebruary 12th 2016, 4:48 pm

You sir need to be World Champ by the time of PFP or you win it a PFP
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 38 EmptyFebruary 12th 2016, 5:53 pm

You're a teammate in DCW, which means you are a classy broad with upper middle management written all over you. 

But you are mainly becoming one of my favorite Vixens, and your promo game has improved with every promo. I say by the end of 2016, you'll be a champ of some kind or another.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 38 EmptyFebruary 12th 2016, 7:17 pm

One underrated elitist. Well, maybe there's a lot of competition to be on the top but I think you can surprisingly shock the world. Just keep trying and I know you'll go big someday.
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 38 EmptyFebruary 12th 2016, 9:02 pm

I would say that you are one of the more passionate members around by voicing an opinion that can be used as constructive criticism whether it regards to a crisis in EAW along with actually posting a relevant reaction to shows. You have came a long way as a promoer and personally speaking? As long as you're consistent, you can easily be one of the best Vixens this year. Nice to see that you like Ronaldo too!
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 38 EmptyFebruary 14th 2016, 10:33 am

I personal shouldn’t like you because you're a Real Fan and I'm a Athletico Madrid Fan but damn it it gets nullified because you're a Cowboy's fan
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 38 EmptyFebruary 14th 2016, 10:56 am

Starting to improve tremendously on the Promo Page. It will take some time to fully adapt and get in the full zone with your compositions, but you have shown remarkable improvement. Just keep it up, and the name "Azumi Goto" will start going places.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 38 EmptyFebruary 14th 2016, 10:58 am

Johnny Rhaegar is Bae <3. That explained a lot!
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 38 EmptyFebruary 14th 2016, 2:07 pm

Keep up the good work in the feed and promoz page! We'll make a villain out of you yet!
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 38 EmptyFebruary 14th 2016, 2:08 pm

CLOUD SUPER FAN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 38 EmptyFebruary 14th 2016, 2:09 pm

You're improving rapidly, and I'm definitely looking to see how far you go.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 38 EmptyFebruary 14th 2016, 2:20 pm

One of my favourite people in EAW, you're always a lot of fun to talk too and you're pretty chill. Also one of the top promoers in EAW, you kill every promo that you do.
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 38 EmptyFebruary 14th 2016, 2:23 pm

Great promoer, always willing to help write and is super reliable.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 38 EmptyFebruary 14th 2016, 2:32 pm

Awesome character and show writer. also, really chill on chat.
Back to top Go down
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
Cailin Dillon

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 38 EmptyFebruary 14th 2016, 3:10 pm

Great and unique promoer that continues to raise their stock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 38 EmptyFebruary 14th 2016, 3:22 pm

My favorite member of the red panty brigade
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next