Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 5:52 pm

I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen - Page 2 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 5:54 pm

Chucky P. wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:
Chucky P. wrote:
But yeah in all seriousness, asking someone what the fuck they're talking about is wrong now? When the fuck did that happen?

Honestly, I wasn't offended. I didn't even care, I mean, thank you to Kevin Drake for trying to stand up for me but, I'm used to Charlie implying that I don't know what I'm talking about by now.
I thought you'd be thick skinned by now.

I've gotten used to it
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 11:02 pm

John Cena.... with a "Not John Cena" gimmick.

I was marking out with that Bourbon Lancaster guy, too bad he's not stay for too long.
Back to top Go down
Brett Kennedy

Brett Kennedy

Hailing From : Around the Corner

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 11:06 pm

Anyone said either of Test or Bill DeMott?
Back to top Go down
Kevin Drake

Kevin Drake

Hailing From : Mobile, Alabama

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 11:10 pm

Brett Kennedy wrote:
I believe Bill DeMott was mentioned, but not Test. I'd love to see someone use Test.

Mil Muertes would be cool to see. Is anyone using Matt Sydal? I think he has a great look.
Back to top Go down
Ashlynne Black

Ashlynne Black

Hailing From : Ridgeway, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 11:14 pm

Kevin Drake wrote:
Brett Kennedy wrote:
I believe Bill DeMott was mentioned, but not Test. I'd love to see someone use Test.

Mil Muertes would be cool to see. Is anyone using Matt Sydal? I think he has a great look.
I don't think anyone is using Matt Sydal.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 11:22 pm

Leo Kruger
Back to top Go down
Brett Kennedy

Brett Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 11:32 pm

Another one would probably be Mark Jindrak.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 11:49 pm

If someone was into the idea of handling two characters, or if two people wanted to handle one half of a team, I'd say the Usos and/or the Young Bucks.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen - Page 2 EmptyJuly 18th 2015, 8:14 pm

Gillberg
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen - Page 2 EmptyJuly 18th 2015, 9:15 pm

Brock Lesnar
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen - Page 2 EmptyJuly 18th 2015, 11:12 pm

I just wanna see somebody use Samuel Shaw or Chris Hero though.

:lupe:
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen - Page 2 EmptyJuly 18th 2015, 11:19 pm

Booker-T, Ricochet or Princa Puma and Pentagon jr
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen - Page 2 EmptyJuly 19th 2015, 12:43 am

big e
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen - Page 2 EmptyJuly 19th 2015, 1:23 am

Stone Cold
Back to top Go down
Brett Kennedy

Brett Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen - Page 2 EmptyJuly 19th 2015, 1:43 am

Fucking Luther Reigns.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen - Page 2 EmptyJuly 23rd 2015, 2:10 pm

ANTI wrote:
Brock Lesnar
I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen - Page 2 2ymw0mu
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen - Page 2 EmptyJuly 26th 2015, 9:49 pm

Big Cass and Enzo have been floating around in my head for a gimmick I've been thinking about for tag teams lately...but they're starting to take over the gimmick, so if I did it, I'd just be Enzo and Cass.  

Mr. Touchdown Mark Angelosetti, considering he looks like the all american jock type.  I had an idea for him, too, but haven't done it yet.  

Chuck Taylor comes to mind.  I think I've said on this thread or another somewhere that MsChif, LuFisto, Daffney, Crazy Mary Dobson and Jessicka Havok would be awesome women's gimmicks to see.  I've contemplated using Saturyne before for a gimmick that holds zero water.  

Anyone Lucha Underground, but particularly Mil Muertes or even Dario Cueto himself in some managerial role.  It's kind of mind blowing no one is using Brian Cage.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen - Page 2 EmptyJuly 26th 2015, 9:59 pm

Kharma.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen - Page 2 EmptyJuly 27th 2015, 1:07 pm

I got two words for ya: Joy Giovanni.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen - Page 2 EmptyJuly 27th 2015, 3:26 pm

John Cena
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen - Page 2 EmptyJuly 27th 2015, 3:40 pm

Michael Cole
Back to top Go down
Brett Kennedy

Brett Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen - Page 2 EmptyJuly 27th 2015, 3:51 pm

Evan Karagias
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen - Page 2 EmptyJuly 27th 2015, 6:47 pm

Sable as a past-her-prime, self-involved, trophy wife, fame-whoring, former-Vixen-turned-Hollywood-starlet who's trying to come back and hijack the spotlight from younger girls would be hilarious. 
Back to top Go down
Brett Kennedy

Brett Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen - Page 2 EmptyJuly 27th 2015, 8:09 pm

Aria Jaxon wrote:
Sable as a past-her-prime, self-involved, trophy wife, fame-whoring, former-Vixen-turned-Hollywood-starlet who's trying to come back and hijack the spotlight from younger girls would be hilarious. 
So, 2003 Sable?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next