Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen Empty
PostSubject: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 2:56 pm

Fill in the blank.

Personally......Rusev
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 3:29 pm

The Boogeyman

Edit: I misunderstood the question. Sorry about that

Last edited by Kerry Keller on July 16th 2015, 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 3:35 pm

Kerry Keller wrote:
Corey Graves, CM Punk, Finn Balor, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins
Literally all of these pic bases are taken. What the fuck are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 3:41 pm

Rusev comes to mind. I'd also like to see what people can do with a few legendary pic bases such as Ric Flair, Foley, Stone Cold, etc.

Back to top Go down
Kevin Drake

Kevin Drake

Hailing From : Mobile, Alabama

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 3:43 pm

Chucky P. wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:
Literally all of these pic bases are taken. What the fuck are you talking about?
I think he misunderstood the question. Step down off your high horse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 3:43 pm

Chucky P. wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:
I can see Ambrose because DC is inactive but the rest  :gotya:
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 3:44 pm

Tim fucking Donst
Back to top Go down
Kevin Drake

Kevin Drake

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 3:46 pm

Prince Puma. In fact, I have a character in mind for it, but I'd like to wait a while so I can get more established here before I introduce him.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 3:49 pm

Kevin Drake wrote:
Chucky P. wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:
Maybe you mother fuckers need to step up.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Drake

Kevin Drake

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 3:52 pm

Chucky P. wrote:
Kevin Drake wrote:
Chucky P. wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:
Dude, for real, what's your issue? You're acting like you're some kind of big shot just because you're a "veteran" of a fake wrestling promotion? Seriously, chill out. You are not making new people feel welcome or want to stick around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 3:57 pm

He's not acting like a 'big shot', he's being sarcastic, if anybody needs to chill out it's you pal
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 3:59 pm

Kevin Drake wrote:
Chucky P. wrote:
Kevin Drake wrote:
Chucky P. wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:
Dude, for real, what's your issue? You're acting like you're some kind of big shot just because you're a "veteran" of a fake wrestling promotion? Seriously, chill out. You are not making new people feel welcome or want to stick around.
Nothing like belittling the game we're all playing to try and win an argument. You're e-fedding right.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Drake

Kevin Drake

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 4:02 pm

Chucky P. wrote:
Kevin Drake wrote:
Chucky P. wrote:
Kevin Drake wrote:
Chucky P. wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:
Nothing like belittling the game we're all playing to try and win an argument. You're e-fedding right.
It wasn't my intention to belittle it, but it is a -game- that we all come here to enjoy. You're being rude to someone who's also trying to enjoy the game because they made a mistake. I don't think it's right to belittle another person who just wants to have fun here.

If I didn't take the game seriously, I wouldn't try as hard as I do to promo. I'm nowhere near as good as you, Demon, or any of the other top guys in the fed, but I try my damnedest to write the best promos I can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 4:06 pm

He didn't 'belittle' him though, he simply asked what the fuck Keller was talking about because all the picbases he mentioned were taken/retired, he didn't take any shots at Keller or insult him, name-call him or imply anything. He was then sarcastic when you tried acting like he was on a high horse.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 4:08 pm

Kevin Drake wrote:
Chucky P. wrote:
Kevin Drake wrote:
Chucky P. wrote:
Kevin Drake wrote:
Chucky P. wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:
It wasn't my intention to belittle it, but it is a -game- that we all come here to enjoy. You're being rude to someone who's also trying to enjoy the game because they made a mistake. I don't think it's right to belittle another person who just wants to have fun here.

If I didn't take the game seriously, I wouldn't try as hard as I do to promo. I'm nowhere near as good as you, Demon, or any of the other top guys in the fed, but I try my damnedest to write the best promos I can.
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about anymore, no one is talking about promos. I just asked Keller what the fuck he was talking about with his response. You felt the need to defend him and now you feel the need to defend yourself which points to feelings of inadequacy, when you defend what hasn't been attacked. If you don't want smoke stay away from the chimney. And you're lookin at Chuck The Chimney Scene you feel me?
Back to top Go down
A-Will

A-Will

Hailing From : Memphis, Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 4:52 pm

Honestly, Mark Henry. As far as I know, no one uses him. Also, by the way, Charlie, just stop being rude. You're rude in the chat and on the forum. Adjust your attitude before it gets you kicked out.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 5:02 pm

A-Will wrote:
Honestly, Mark Henry. As far as I know, no one uses him. Also, by the way, Charlie, just stop being rude. You're rude in the chat and on the forum. Adjust your attitude before it gets you kicked out.
OH FUCK A WILL DONT DO IT TO ME DON'T KICK ME OUT OF EAW A WILL WITH YOUR MIGHTY POWER PLEASE GOD A WILL DONT DO IT TO ME
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 5:03 pm

I legit didn't know asking somebody what the fuck they're talking about was being rude.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 5:04 pm

But yeah in all seriousness, asking someone what the fuck they're talking about is wrong now? When the fuck did that happen?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 5:08 pm

R.I.P CHARLIE 
I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen Tumblr_nbo1tgOWik1t9yzblo2_500
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 5:11 pm

I done did it now didn't I? I fucked up big time.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 5:16 pm

By the way..

I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen BIGGERSucker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 5:31 pm

My reaction when Charlie gets banned 

I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen CRYING-SUAREZ
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 5:35 pm

Chucky P. wrote:
But yeah in all seriousness, asking someone what the fuck they're talking about is wrong now? When the fuck did that happen?

Honestly, I wasn't offended. I didn't even care, I mean, thank you to Kevin Drake for trying to stand up for me but, I'm used to Charlie implying that I don't know what I'm talking about by now.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 5:39 pm

Kerry Keller wrote:
Chucky P. wrote:

Honestly, I wasn't offended. I didn't even care, I mean, thank you to Kevin Drake for trying to stand up for me but, I'm used to Charlie implying that I don't know what I'm talking about by now.
I thought you'd be thick skinned by now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen   I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm waiting any day now for the _____ pic base to be chosen

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next