Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Should all drugs be legal? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Should all drugs be legal? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Should all drugs be legal? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Should all drugs be legal? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Should all drugs be legal? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Should all drugs be legal? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Should all drugs be legal? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Should all drugs be legal? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Should all drugs be legal?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

Should all drugs be legal? Empty
PostSubject: Should all drugs be legal?   Should all drugs be legal? EmptyJuly 7th 2015, 9:19 am

Some people believe nobody should be allowed to decide what an individual puts in their bodies but that person themselves. What's your stance on the subject?
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Should all drugs be legal?   Should all drugs be legal? EmptyJuly 7th 2015, 10:56 am

I don't believe ALL drugs should be legalized, I only believe a drug like Marijuana (which is proven to be healthier than tobacco and is way more natural.) Should be legalized. If not just to shut all of the people who rally for it up, I'm not a rallier, those guys just sound like they adopt a cause just to adopt a cause
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Should all drugs be legal?   Should all drugs be legal? EmptyJuly 7th 2015, 12:39 pm

I'm straight edge so you know my answer.
Back to top Go down
Tig Kelly
Dynasty
Dynasty
Tig Kelly

Hailing From : Toronto Canada

PostSubject: Re: Should all drugs be legal?   Should all drugs be legal? EmptyJuly 7th 2015, 1:39 pm

I don't believe people should have a choice about some things just because some of those things drive negative actions that would effect me in my daily life. I've been around some heavy users in the past and I'm not ready to have everyone acting in the same manner just because its legal. Marijuana seems to be working out fine where its legal now, so maybe go with that and just that.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Should all drugs be legal?   Should all drugs be legal? EmptyJuly 7th 2015, 1:53 pm

I've lived with a druggie before, and I've been friends with potheads before too.  Hell, I'm scotch-irish with a hint of cherokee, my family tree's sap is pretty much moonshine.  What I can tell you from my experience is that pot heads, even in the most severe of form, are pretty harmless.  Alcoholics usually hurt themselves or their families, and druggies are about the same way.  The only difference is that druggies will steal your shit and break into your house to get drugs.  They'll also kick their little brother's ass and take his money or flat out steal from family  Something like that isn't even co-dependence.  Something like that is complete possession.  

I'd say legalize pot and fuck the rest.  I don't even do drugs or drink, I just think it's silly that beer is illegal and marijuana isn't.  No pot head has ever hit someone with a car.  They're too paranoid for that shit.  Most wont even leave the house, and that might be a hindrance to them, but it's not hurting the rest of society.

The rest I kind of look at like seat belt laws.  Yeah, maybe it should be someone's choice to drive with or without a seat belt, but when they die in a minor car crash, try explaining that independence to their family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should all drugs be legal?   Should all drugs be legal? EmptyJuly 7th 2015, 1:55 pm

-pulls out soapbox-

Legalizing all drugs isn't a matter of saying "Hey, it's okay to shoot heroin." It's saying "Hey, we know that drugs are bad, but instead of punishing people for making a mistake and winding up addicts, we'll treat them instead like they have an illness and treat them as such." Addiction is an illness.

This model of legal drugs has worked in various other countries. Drug abuse rates are actually LOWER than those here in the states. And what has making it illegal really done? If people are properly educate on the effects of drug use, they'll be averted to it. But, those who are going to try if anyway, are going to try it anyway regardless of legality. We're talking about people who destroy their own bodies to chase a high, what more is a law going to do? All it does is give an added rush to these people - a rush that they're getting away with something forbidden. If you change that perception to "I'm going to make myself mentally Ill with addiction" it changes.

The important thing to remember here is that laws never stop the crime completely. If we're dealing with ill individuals, should we punish them? Is it really worth it to just make things worse for these people? Many of these people come out on the other side with "drug abuser" on their record. This makes it hard to get ahead because nobody wants to give a drug abuser a chance. But is it right of us to assume they aren't trying to change their ways? Is it right of us to think that they won't relapse if their lives keep getting continuously harder with each one? Most of these people turned to drug abuse in the first place as a means to escape the rigors of life we all face. So tell me, does it make the situation better by making things harder for them, or if we try to lend them a helping hand and give them the boost they need?

That is why I believe drugs should be legal. Not because I think it's okay for everybody to get high, but because if you ask me, punishing addicts is counter-productive, and simply sets them up for relapse.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Should all drugs be legal?   Should all drugs be legal? EmptyJuly 13th 2015, 1:56 pm

Yes. Survival of the fittest and I'm survivin ya feel me?

I might just try juicing tho.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Should all drugs be legal?   Should all drugs be legal? EmptyJuly 13th 2015, 6:03 pm

I was gonna type out a long rant about this but then I got high.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Should all drugs be legal?   Should all drugs be legal? EmptyJuly 13th 2015, 6:11 pm

Legalize ALL of them. The fact that they've made putting something in your own body illegal is fucking insane to me. You can argue drugs drive people to do crazy things; so do many other things. Joe Rogan said it best. Fat fucks like Chris Christie wanna criminalize weed because its addictive, do you know how many people are addicted to cheeseburgers? Should we make cheeseburgers illegal because of all the fat fucks in America? Bet you it wouldnt get half the support drug laws get. Fuck that shit, legalize all drugs and anyone who thinks they have a right to choose who can put what in their body can eat a dick.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Should all drugs be legal?   Should all drugs be legal? EmptyJuly 13th 2015, 7:36 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Legalize ALL of them. The fact that they've made putting something in your own body illegal is fucking insane to me. You can argue drugs drive people to do crazy things; so do many other things. Joe Rogan said it best. Fat fucks like Chris Christie wanna criminalize weed because its addictive, do you know how many people are addicted to cheeseburgers? Should we make cheeseburgers illegal because of all the fat fucks in America? Bet you it wouldnt get half the support drug laws get. Fuck that shit, legalize all drugs and anyone who thinks they have a right to choose who can put what in their body can eat a dick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should all drugs be legal?   Should all drugs be legal? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should all drugs be legal?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1