Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Should abortion be legal or illegal? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Should abortion be legal or illegal? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Should abortion be legal or illegal? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Should abortion be legal or illegal? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Should abortion be legal or illegal? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Should abortion be legal or illegal? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Should abortion be legal or illegal? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Should abortion be legal or illegal? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Should abortion be legal or illegal?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Should abortion be legal or illegal? Empty
PostSubject: Should abortion be legal or illegal?   Should abortion be legal or illegal? EmptySeptember 28th 2014, 10:16 am

I am personally against it. I consider this a really stupid choice. Abortion is the same thing as killing a person, who doesn't even have a say. If you don't want to take care of your child then you can always give it up for adoption. And again, abortion can actually kill a woman and maker her future pregnancies worse.

A lot of people who say abortion should be legal use "rape" as their major argument, but it doesn't make it ethical or justifiable. Again, if you don't want a child then give it for adoption. If you are afraid that you won't be able to take proper care of it then there are government programs who help you financially. There are women who say they want to do abortion because their baby would be son/daughter of a raper and thus it will make him some sort of monster, which I can't help but laugh every time I hear this. Considering the fact that the sexual offender who committed the rape to that woman goes to jail and will NOT be anywhere near the child, the mother is the only person who will have major impact on his/her life (if she decides to keep him).

I feel like abortion is just a pathetic excuse for a lot of women to avoid all the pain and responsibility.

Also just looking at abortion support point of view, it's unfair for men. What if a man wanted to be a father and wanted to have a child, and a woman doesn't. She does abortion, well because fuck that pain fuck that responsibility, and he can't stop her? What if it works other way around woman wants to have a child but a man doesn't and he wants abortion. Following by "abortion logic", he should have the right to give up on child and not support him/her in any way, right? :riight: Yeah except it doesn't work that way.

:shrug:
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Should abortion be legal or illegal?   Should abortion be legal or illegal? EmptySeptember 28th 2014, 10:27 am

I lean towards the legal part. What if an innocent, young girl got raped by someone, and she had to endure the process? Christianity declares it as an immoral act, but Christianity doesn't surface across the entire agenda of abortion. People need to think about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should abortion be legal or illegal?   Should abortion be legal or illegal? EmptySeptember 28th 2014, 10:33 am

Prodigy. wrote:
I lean towards the legal part. What if an innocent, young girl got raped by someone, and she had to endure the process? Christianity declares it as an immoral act, but Christianity doesn't surface across the entire agenda of abortion. People need to think about that.

That's killing a person and violating the civil rights. Billions of women have endured the process, so she should too because its female nature. There are things in life that are important. None of us as kids wanted to go through school process, we just wanted to have fun and play. But we all HAVE to go to school, its out of question, just like many other things in life. And no I am not Christian
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Should abortion be legal or illegal?   Should abortion be legal or illegal? EmptySeptember 28th 2014, 10:59 am

You are KILLING somebody in the act of abortion regardless how you got pregnant it is KILLING. That being said, illegal.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Should abortion be legal or illegal?   Should abortion be legal or illegal? EmptySeptember 28th 2014, 11:21 am

Legal for me. I definitely agree with the last part tho about how men don't have equal rights when it comes to choosing to be a parent or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should abortion be legal or illegal?   Should abortion be legal or illegal? EmptySeptember 28th 2014, 11:25 am

I really have mixed feelings about this. No matter what, you're killing a person and that should be illegal. But, then there's like someone said up there, if a girl got raped and had to endure the process, she should be able to... Idk, it's still killing a human being though.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Should abortion be legal or illegal?   Should abortion be legal or illegal? EmptySeptember 28th 2014, 11:45 am

I'd consider it self-defense.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Should abortion be legal or illegal?   Should abortion be legal or illegal? EmptySeptember 29th 2014, 5:13 am

People should be able to exercise the privilege to do what they want with their body. Restricting their own personal choices in regards to that is dictatorial and immoral. Moreover, let's face it -- not all lives are created equally. I'd rather see a teenage parent going through unexpected pregnancy get an abortion than prance around acting like she's proud of herself for getting knocked up, and then proceed to say what a great parent she's going to be when she can't handle any of her other responsibilities, let alone something as tasking and time-consuming as parenthood for a teenager still going through school. There are immature, irresponsible young women out there who WANT to give birth and raise their child without having the means to do so. As hard a reality as it is to some of you, sometimes it's better to have never been born than to go through a life I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

Granted, there's a caveat. It's baffling to me how so many view this topic in black and white when there's such an unclear, hazy grey area clouding all of it. If a 30-year-old got pregnant and wants to get an abortion so as not to hold herself accountable for her mistakes and continue throwing caution to the wind and living her life freely without a care in the world, obviously that's a problem. It's a serious issue if women start getting a mentality that it doesn't matter if they become pregnant because they can always get an abortion. I don't have a clear-cut plan for fixing that, and I don't suspect anyone does, but it's a legitimate issue and I'm strongly opposed to women not being vigilant about potential pregnancy. It is what it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should abortion be legal or illegal?   Should abortion be legal or illegal? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should abortion be legal or illegal?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1